• St. Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Body Lotion
  • St. Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Body Lotion

St. Tropez Gradual Tan Tinted Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 23, 2016

I have never used a tanning lotion before as I generally go from pasty white to red burn and slather on so much sun screen every hour that I create a cocoon of sun protection.
I did have a nice base this year thanks to cycling, so this tanning cream has come in handy in covering up the pasty whiteness from my wrists to fingers, where my cycling gloves protect me fully from any tanning or sun.

It blends in quite nicely with a small amount in order to create a seamless blend from my arm tan to white hands, making my tan line less noticeable.

Once dried, it does not rub off on my clothing, and I generally only apply it when I know I won't be in a sweaty work out situation afterwards to prevent bleeding into my clothes.

It has no odour, and does not make my skin look fake or orange like some self tanners I have seen.

I don't feel I would go out of my way to apply a tanner once this is done, but I definitely like the fact that it makes my glove line disappear.

July 18, 2016

Got this in the mail to try and oh boy I am impressed. I did not completely read the instructions or description before using. When I read the tube itself I was under the impression it was a body lotion that would give me a sunkissed look. The lotion was tinted, went on incredibly smooth and was absorbed almost instantly with a lovely fragrance. Now I looked back down to my legs where I applied it and was disappointed. No sunkissed look. Back to the tube to read like I should have done in the first place. Turns out this is a gradual tanner. After two days my legs (which are so very difficult to tan) now look incredible with colour. Sunkissed indeed!