Stila Kitten Eye Shadow

Stila Kitten Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 591 in Eye Shadow

Inspire your inner artist and create a palette of color with stila's award-winning eye shadows. Our assortment offers something for every Stila girl - from classic neutrals to the hippest, trend-setting shades in mattes and shimmers! Our award-winning shades are known for their high-quality formula and texture which can be worn wet or dry. Each sold in pans so you can create your own.

Average Price:  $18

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Cryssie_Bou
Mar 01, 2014

Love this product! Stila makes the best eye shadow colours and quality make up! I have used it as a base .. Beautiful colour with lasting effects!
It is pricey but worth every cent.
Love it!

Michele Lewis
Aug 30, 2013

I've wanted to try this eyeshadow for so long after hearing everyone on the internet rave about it. For the most part, I always have trouble with champagne colored eyeshadows on my lids. They just make my eyes look red and puffy. This eyeshadow is different. It looks AMAZING and I think I'm in love. The formulation is really nice -- the shadow is so buttery and smooth and glides on my eyes with so much pigmentation. The color is absolutely gorgeous and shiny without being too glittery. While this was a little pricey and definitely a splurge, it was totally worth it. I recommend this eyeshadow to everyone and anyone. It's perfect!

giggles1972
Jan 21, 2012

I was not a fan of this eyeshadow. The shimmer made my appearance older then I am. This got returned back to the store.

Mar 14, 2011

Love this product! Stila makes the best eye shadow colours and quality make up! I have used it as a base and watered it down to create a creamy shadow. Beautiful colour with lasting effects!
It is pricey but worth every cent.
Love it!

QueenJenny33
May 12, 2009

I have been using this eyeshadow since my senior year in college (2004). It is the most versatile color for any skin tone. It's great as a highlighter under the brow bone or all over lid for a natural, quick and easy look with just a touch of mascara. It's silky smooth and lasts all day!

Amazing Life
Jan 05, 2009

My all-time favorite eyeshadow. Stila's shadows go on very creamy and are very opaque. Kitten is a perfect shimmery pink-beige that goes easily from day to night.

torgrl
Sep 08, 2008

My favorite eyeshadow - I use it as a base for everything, and esp like finishing off my eye makeup with a dab of this in the inner corner of my eye

Billie 123
Jun 03, 2008

I got this eyeshadow in the mail yesterday as a part of a bigger Stila package I had ordered. As soon as I ripped open the box, the first thing I did was try the Kitten eyeshadow.

I've been reading so many good things about it lately that I just had to try it.

It is really amazing. The conistancy is really smooth and fine and the colour stayed on my eyelid all day! Without any sort of primer.

The colour is the best part. It is a nice shimmery beige/egg shell that was really flattering. Really really flattering. I instantly looked awake and fresh.

I love kitten!