Suave Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #295 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Suave Anti-Perspirant/ Deodorant provides effective odor and wetness protection without a messy residue.

August 08, 2015

This is the only deodorant that I use. I had tried many other brands before. However none of them worked until I tried suave.

May 28, 2014

better price then other brands and just as good

April 25, 2014

Keeps me dry and happy all day with awesome scents I love!

September 26, 2011

I recently purchased this deodorant by Suave because my local grocery store was out of the usual brand and scent that I purchase. Suave was the only option in the same price range, without spending another dollar or two. I did find the Sweetpea and Violet scent to be quite pleasant. In fact, that's my favorite part about it. However, it does not at all smell like the sweet pea and violet of Suave's body wash. Because it's a solid, it can leave white marks on your clothes. Still, my biggest concern is with its lack of deodorant properties. I find myself reapplying every few hours. This is definitely NOT a 24-hour product, like it states. More like 4, maybe 8 on a quiet day. You'll definitely want to keep it in your bag if you sweat a lot or are active. So, I'll probably use this up pretty quickly because of the re-applying. At least I like the smell.

August 30, 2011

I am so glad I came back to this deodorant. I had stopped using Suave years ago due to the effectiveness. I felt that it did not work and my underarms constantly felt wet and smelly. I have still be on the look out for a really good deodorant. After being really unhappy with my current one, I decided to try Suave again. I think they may have changed the formula, or my underarms are different now. When I sweat, it controls the wetness and my underarms still smell amazing after a day of sweating. I think I may have just found my go to deodorant. Whatever Suave is doing now, it seems to work for me.

April 25, 2009

OMG!!!!! This does not work at all. In 5 minutes you can already feel it not working. Horrible buy !

April 19, 2009

I bought this on sale (2 for 1) at Walmart so it was much cheaper than what I usually use (Dove). I am about 2 weeks in using this and I have a not so sexy rash under my arms and it causes my armpits to itch like crazy after a workout or any time I sweat. For those with really active lifestyles and sensitive underarms I suggest something a little better than this product.

December 29, 2008

Works just as good as Dove or even Secret!!!

December 09, 2008

super buy....as good as more expensive brands and holds up just as long