Tarte Amazon Clay Long Wear Blush Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 521 in Blush

Infused with natural clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun, this nutrient-rich blush benefits all skin types for a fade-free flawless finish for an amazing 12 hours. Inspired by Tarte's best-selling shades of cheek stains and lip tints, the colors range from soft to vivid to suit a wide variety of skintones. For oily skin types, Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place. Those with dry skin will benefit from the clay's nourishing and hydrating properties, which naturally restore skin's moisture. Combination skin types can rely on its ability to zero in on skin concerns and deliver benefits to restore complexion harmony. The result? Blush that wears better, longer, and truer!

February 02, 2017

I received the shade Paaarty as a birthday gift from Sephora & it's a great everyday blush. The colour is a nice, natural looking pale pink with the perfect amount of pigmentation. It wears well throughout the day & is quickly becoming my go-to product in the morning, especially for the office, but I'm sure it would also work well with other makeup styles for evenings & weekends. It compliments my skin tone & type really well, & I feel like it would be easy wearing for a wide variety of other skin as well.

January 14, 2017

I received this blush as a gift and I don't normally wear blush. I got the shade paaarty which is a nice pink and totally love it. It's easy to apply and build the pigments on your cheeks and looks very natural which is really important to me. Plus, this blush lasts for ever! The only thing I like a bit less is the packaging because it's not that solid and broke the first time I dropped it but the blush was alright. I would totally buy it in other shades and recommend it to everyone!

January 07, 2017

It really is a great value. Lasts a very long time because you don't need to use much. It stays on all day and comes in a good choice of colors. It also does not break up easily. I have never yet had it break into pieces when running low. Highly recommend it.

January 05, 2017

I bought the shade "Exposed" after hearing all the youtubers rave about it, and I do not regret it one bit!

This blush has all the qualities I'm searching: it's not overly pigmented, blends easily, looks really good on me (that shade, anyway, on my light skin) and stays on until I decide to take it off.

Best blush I ever tried!

December 12, 2016

i got this on a sephora boxing day sale, and when i finally decided to try it out, i hated it, whenever using blush i know it's better to go in with a lighter hand to brush it on, even then this was just way too pink and way to hard to work with

December 12, 2016

After seeing amazing reviews about Tarte's blush on YouTube, I decided to splurge more than I normally would to try it out. The first colour I bought was "Blissful", a warm peach colour that's perfect for summer and spring. It applies richly pigmented, but doesn't crumble in its packaging like the drugstore brands I'm used to using. The colour lasts a long time on your face, but also lasts a long time in the palette - I don't feel like I'm applying a lot to my cheeks but the colour is rich as though I have. I ended up loving Tarte blush so much that I bought the colour "Exposed" not too long after, which looks brown-y in the compact but it actually a beautiful neutral plum-y colour that is perfect for autumn and winter. I'm not too fussed about the higher price point because I think it's very much worth it!

October 05, 2016

I love love love this blush! It is expensive but you get what you pay for. It applies smooth and the colour is long lasting. Everything about this blush is amazing!

August 28, 2016

I am not fun of wearing make ups or something in my face. Just a moisturizer and sunscreen will do. But this product amaze me and make me look great. It is a bit privey but worth a try!

August 23, 2016

Tarte blushes are one of the best out there. They're pigmented, long lasting, and very blendable. The compact lasts forever too. I've been using Celebrated (the most amazing nude blush) almost everyday and I've hardly made a dent in it!

August 18, 2016

I purchased a set from Tarte and have fallen in love with all of their products. The blush is very high pigmented, blends amazingly, and stands up to drops and my clumsiness. I love their cute packaging as well and their products do not make me break out. This blush has lasted me 6+ months and you can barely tell I have used it. I find it works great for lots of different skin tones and my friends are constantly trying to sneak it into their purses.