Tarte Amazon Clay Long Wear Blush Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 501 in Blush

Infused with natural clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun, this nutrient-rich blush benefits all skin types for a fade-free flawless finish for an amazing 12 hours. Inspired by Tarte's best-selling shades of cheek stains and lip tints, the colors range from soft to vivid to suit a wide variety of skintones. For oily skin types, Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place. Those with dry skin will benefit from the clay's nourishing and hydrating properties, which naturally restore skin's moisture. Combination skin types can rely on its ability to zero in on skin concerns and deliver benefits to restore complexion harmony. The result? Blush that wears better, longer, and truer!

October 05, 2016

I love love love this blush! It is expensive but you get what you pay for. It applies smooth and the colour is long lasting. Everything about this blush is amazing!

August 28, 2016

I am not fun of wearing make ups or something in my face. Just a moisturizer and sunscreen will do. But this product amaze me and make me look great. It is a bit privey but worth a try!

August 23, 2016

Tarte blushes are one of the best out there. They're pigmented, long lasting, and very blendable. The compact lasts forever too. I've been using Celebrated (the most amazing nude blush) almost everyday and I've hardly made a dent in it!

August 18, 2016

I purchased a set from Tarte and have fallen in love with all of their products. The blush is very high pigmented, blends amazingly, and stands up to drops and my clumsiness. I love their cute packaging as well and their products do not make me break out. This blush has lasted me 6+ months and you can barely tell I have used it. I find it works great for lots of different skin tones and my friends are constantly trying to sneak it into their purses.

August 07, 2016

Great pigment, long lasting, not a strong scent, lots of colors to choose from for all different skin tones, easily blend-able as well, also cruelty free! :)

July 16, 2016

I purchased one of those sample packs to try a bunch of different products and it came with the blush in oasis. It is a perfect color for my complexion. It is really pigmented so a little bit goes a long way. I don't know I know if I would purchase a full size version, but I am loving this color, so I just might. It is a sort of dusty/bronze rose color.

June 30, 2016

I own this blush in two different shades. Exposed, which is a nude muave colour perfect for everyday wear and goes with every makeup look and I also have Glisten, which is more coral-peach. These blushes do exactly what they claim, LONG WEAR. My problem with blushes is that they are the first product to fade on my face throughout the day but these blushes last 12+ hours on me! Color pay off is amazing too!

June 29, 2016

The formula is smooth and effortless to blend. It's lasting power through the day is amazing. The range of colours allows there to be something to suit everyone.

April 25, 2016

Love this blush. It stays on all day and is safe for my skin. Although it is much more expensive than drug stores blush, it doesn't have all of the harsh chemicals so I do not mind paying more for it. Love the bright colours too!

March 16, 2016

This is a pricier blush, but Tarte makes some great products. This blush will last all day and then some. I have two colors Dollface and Exposed and I can not live without them. All the colors are buildable and natural looking and go well with multiple skin tones. I'm very glad I splurged because they are well worth it!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches