Tetley Pure Green Tea, 40-Count Tea Bags

Tetley Pure Green Tea, 40-Count Tea Bags Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 504 in Tea

April 24, 2016

I drink green tea everyday and have been for years, I like the taste and feel that I'm getting health benefits which is a bonus. I also use the bags for swollen eyes just boil two tea bags and put in the fridge to chill and apply to eyes for 10 minutes it really helped.

March 20, 2016

I normally purchase flavored green tea such as mint or blueberry. But when I am looking for just a regular Green tea I always purchase Tetley Green. Great flavor, and totally recommended.

March 20, 2016

I love drinking tea. Especially when Tetley comes out with new flavours. I enjoy drinking Tetley's Pure Green Tea. It has a nice taste and it's good for you.

March 20, 2016

I love Tetley teas!!!!! Their Green Tea steeps extremely well (in three to four minutes) and its' flavor is not too overpowering. I find Green Tea can either energize me or calm me down (depending on my mood, time of day, what I'm doing, etc.). I also really enjoy the Blueberry Green Tea by Tetley.

March 11, 2016

Not only that i love tetley but im a huge fan of green tea
    this one is really good as a soft taste not to strong not to light
    I will recommend without doubt

March 10, 2016

I love the taste of Tetley Green Tea. It has a very soothing effect after you have consumed it. Highly recommended.I will tell all my family and friends to try it.

March 10, 2016

One of my favourite bagged teas. I often use loose leaf tea when I'm at home but use tea bags at work. I drink at least two cups of green tea a day and this has by far a superior taste than any other bagged green tea I've tried.

February 18, 2016

Tetley Pure Green Tea taste like green tea. I like drinking it plain, still flavourful but not too strong of a taste. One tea bag can make several cups at once.

January 15, 2016

This is our favorite type of green tea. The boxes are small enough to be easily stored without taking up a large amount of room.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay