The Body Shop Shea Sugar Body Scrub
Good

The Body Shop Shea Sugar Body Scrub Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 843 in Bath & Body

May 04, 2016

This is by far my favorite body scrub! I bought it after using the Vanilla Body Polish and was looking for something to clear the acne on my back and chest. This product is INCREDIBLE! Shea Butter is my absolute favorite scent. The scrub itself works wonders. I use it twice a week, and lather it on and leave it for about a minute before washing it off. You can really feel the small grains working into your skin, and instantly smoothing and moisturizing it. It works really well on dry skin, and has a light fragrance. I follow with the shea body butter for added moisture, because I have really dry, rough skin. It is expensive, but it's definitely worth it!

April 04, 2016

i absolutely love this body scrub! I got the travel size version for Christmas and used it up within about a month. Its great! I really enjoyed using it on my arms and legs in the shower just to get rid of dead skin. I need to go and buy a new one very soon because i am missing using it because its so amazing!

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge