Good

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 325 in Primer

Your full-coverage insurance policy against all fading, creasing, melting, blurring, oil slicked andhard-to-blend eye-shadow accidents. Our silicone based eye-shadow primer transforms any eyeshadow into a perfectly blendable, color-drenched, intensified version of its self, then locks it downperfectly ‘till you take it off. Our skin soothing formula evens out the skin tone on your lids andsmoothes out lines while it secures a barrier between the oils of your skin and your makeup, so noshadow catastrophes will ever happen again. "Thank you Shadow Insurance, I can sleep better atnight knowing you're on my side!"-

November 05, 2012

This is my go-to shadow primer. Shadows go on smoothly and fully pigmented, and they last crease & smear free all throughout my sometimes 18 hour days. It's a little pricey ($18), but it's well worth it! My only complaint though is that the last couple of times I've gone to use it, all that comes out is this really runny liquid. I'm assuming the product separated, so I always shake it before I use it, but that just doesn't help. Perhaps it's getting old..? Other than that, great product!

October 27, 2012

I have tried many eye primers but this one does really work and work very well. I highly recommend this to any one that has problem with eye make up looking fresh or eyeliner smudging.

April 23, 2012

Absolute best piece of beauty advice I've ever figured out; eye shadow primer. I've tested a whole lot of different eye shadow primers, but I always find myself returning to Two Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer. I have never had my eye shadow crease when I used it. Sometimes, especially during the summer, my eyelids have a tendency of being excessively oily, still never creases. It also helps optimize my eye shadow's colours. It retails for $18 - $24 CDN & contains 0.35 oz of product. This may not seem like much product, but to be VERY honest, a lot goes a LONG way. One tube can last for months. It's easy to get out of the tube, and get ALL of the product out, nothing will get stuck in there at the end. It's easy to use, very creamy and blendable. It's a skin colour that blends out seamlessly, you can't even tell its on your lids. It does even skin tone of the eye lids for those who have vein-y eye lids, some people get self concious about sometimes, so this product may help! It's a product I will continue to repurchase this until I can find something better... but I doubt I will! ;)