TRESemmé® Split Remedy Split End Leave-In Conditioning Treatment Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 2162 in Hair Care

November 09, 2016

Bonne crème revitalisante pour les cheveux. J'aime , elle laisse les cheveux doux avec une agréable odeur durant la journée. Petit prix en plus ,bon produit.

November 09, 2016

TRESemmé a toujours été un excellent produit pour mes cheveux. Ce produit a fait des miracles dans les miens. Mes cheveu. Ont l'air beaucoup plus en santé et ils sont très soyeux. Très bon produit pour bas prix. Je le recommande!

September 22, 2016

I have very thick hair with many split ends, and I'd say this product does help out alot! It obviously doesn't exactly take them entirely away, but I makes them look less noticeable in my opinion, I like it!

September 21, 2016

I loved this product, made my split ends look like new and didn't leave my hair heavy or greasy. I would highly recommend this product especially if your growing out your hair like I am where I noticed alot more split ends.

September 20, 2016

I tried this for my dried out and split ends but it didn't do anything for me. It's a thick cream that weighed down my hair and made it greasy. Don't waste your money.

September 12, 2016

Just okay... I can't say I noticed an improvement, but my split ends did not get worse - so that's something! I find it one more step in my already busy regime, so probably will skip this in the future. My hair is healthy, but coloured, so maybe it is not great on chemically dry split ends? It was easy to apply, just too busy for one more thing that didn't really wow me.

September 08, 2016

I tried this when I was having some problems with split ends. It didn't really help at all, nothing repairs split ends, once they are split there is no turning back. I used this for a while faithfully and didn't notice a difference in my hair. It's a light almost runny cream that if you put too much in will make your hair a tad greasy. This one just wasn't for me at all.

September 06, 2016

My ends tend to be dry but using this my ends are noticeably smoother and the rest of my hair looks smoother and shinier too. I like it, though I don't think you can do anything to fix split ends once you have them.

September 06, 2016

Like I mentioned before, the only real "cure" for split ends is to cut them off. This product did smooth my hair ends though, and I can see how it would help prevent split ends. Overall good for the price.

September 03, 2016

This was an average leave in conditioner. It helped me comb through my hair as well as nourishing the split ends that I had. It didnt stop the breakage but it helped me feel better that I was doing something good for my hair!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends