Turtles Pecan Praline

Turtles Pecan Praline Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 737 in Chocolate

April 29, 2016

Hmmmmmm I love turtles. They are delicious. I love the combination of the pecan praline, caramel and chocolate, oh so chewy. There are always a few boxes of theses in my home around the holidays. I love how the Turtles are individually wrapped. I just wish there were more in the box because I just can't eat one or two or three.

February 11, 2016

Love that the company is coming out with new flavors of a already great tasting product. I love this one but it is not much different tasting then the original Turtles. The toasted coconut is to die for however!

February 10, 2016

They were great, but to be honest I couldn't tell the difference between them and the regular ones. I got them in a variety pack from Wal-Mart around christmas but I don't think I've seen them since

January 11, 2016

i love this new addition to turtles, the creamy chocolate and mix well with the pecan praline. love the tastes and the quality of the chocolate is good. affordable price

December 28, 2015

Omg wow,I got these for Christmas and they are so good, love everything about them the creamy chocolate the nuts, so additive

November 02, 2015

Turtles Pecan Praline;

A Christmas tradition!

Pros:
Unique and cute turtle shape
Different from the rest, good name turtles matches shape
Good combination of ingredients

Cons:

Too sweet for me
too thick and too chewy to eat
I eat one and I am full / too sweet.

October 06, 2015

Turtles are such a decadent chocolate to have during the holidays. It's tradition that every year me and my family get a box of Turtles. This new kind they came out with is really good, it's almost better then the original Turtles.

October 06, 2015

I love this new flavour of Turtles. The original used to be my favourite until these came along, almost ate the whole box at once.

September 25, 2015

Chewy, crunchy, sweet & salty.. Perfect combination!

September 25, 2015

This treat has the right amount of chewiness and crunchiness. It tastes amazing.