Twining's French Vanilla Chai Tea

Twining's French Vanilla Chai Tea Reviews

Ranked #448 out of 468 in Tea

November 29, 2016

This is a very interesting twist on the classic chai....I think its one of my new favourites. I like how the vanilla balances out the spicy parts (like cloves). I've always loved, loved, loved a good cup of classic chai, so I wasn't sure if I'd like the addition of vanilla, but I do. As I said, it just balances out the spiciness of the chair. It's lovely, and makes for a full taste....everything from sweet to spicy. With Christmas coming up, I think it'd also make a lovely tea to serve at parties and such...after all, cinnoman and cloves are tastes that are connected with Christmas-time. With cream and honey, this is divine!

July 07, 2015

I truly love this tea. It has a spicy and rich flavour of cinnamon. I don't find the french vanilla taste is quite obvious since other natural components have already been to much like cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger. Most of the time I like to drink it with only boiled water. It's just purely a simple joy. Twining's tends to be a bit expensive compares to other general tea brands in Canada. You can always get a good deal at shopper's drug mart. I'm going to try it by adding some milk to see what it tastes like...

January 17, 2015

Very nice and strong flavor and aroma. Got a chance to try this tea by free sample and have already bought a full box. Its so good. Interesting twist to a traditional chai, french vanilla adds a sweeter taste to a spiced tea, very good pairing.

May 17, 2012

This is a tea from Twining's new line. It is a black tea, with caffeine. Very yummy! It has a great smell, and a creamy taste. No need to add milk or sugar. A great substitute to chocolate to satisfy your sweet tooth with no calories:).