Two-bite browniez
Good

Two-bite browniez Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 754 in Chocolate

November 21, 2016

These are the original that started it all. They're really so chewy and chocolatey that no person can dislike them. I've gone out of my way to find the at home recipe that makes the exact results, so imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. They're also the perfect size, just a few bites as opposed to a big square that you have to eat with a fork and then regret having such a big serving. These are perfect for get-togethers (b/c everyone loves em) b/c then you get to share them instead of accidentally eating the whole bag yourself. They have a long shelf life and never go dry even after opening the package.

November 21, 2016

OMG, these are amazing! Super soft, chewy texture, and a true chocolatey fudgy taste, these are my favourite brownies on the market. I seriously have to hide them from myself so I don't over indulge. (Trust me...eating a bag of these in one sitting makes for a very sore belly...and it's not hard to do!!)
    They are not the healthiest for you...high in both calories and fat, but well worth it if you only eat 2 or 3.

August 02, 2016

These are sinful. Very soft and rich. I really have a hard time not over indulging in these. They are also very good with caramel on top. Very fairly priced.

March 17, 2016

This are really great. Super rich chocolate and very flavorful. Perfect for packing in lunches. A yummy fudgy texture. They're also really easy to find in any grocery store.

March 14, 2016

I always bought them, until the last time I got them I noticed that they have taken the peanut free sign off. I would ways buy them even being a bit pricey. Because I knew my daughter could eat them. But they are so soft and chewy and amazing.