Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 323 in Primer

January 11, 2016

I like the formula and I think it does the job, but I really don't like the new applicator sponge. It has a sharp ending and scratches my eyelid if I am not careful. Maybe it is just the tube I got.

0.5/5

September 23, 2015

So mad about this one, had heard so many good things about this, really had hoped it would do what it said it would. Once again, total fail, brand new product and as it comes out of the tube it has congealed to some type of clump. It is not spreadable at all, if you manage to get it on it does nothing to help caking or prolong the wear of your eye shadow let alone have any anti ageing properties!

April 03, 2015

I am a fan of the regular eye shadow primer potion so when I saw they had the anti-aging one I asked for a sample and so far I have been really loving it!

February 17, 2015

I broke down and purchased Urban Decay's Anti-Aging Primer Potion for Eyeshadow from Sephora last week. It is a little pricey at $28.00 Canadian - but I have discovered that you really don't need to use much - so it will last a long time. This stuff is incredible! My eye shadow will now last all day without big creases and my lash liner is totally staying put! I love this stuff! I'm sold!