Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Shadow Primer Potion Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 353 in Primer

March 05, 2017

By no means do I think my eyelids need anti aging but this eyeshadow primer is one of my favourites! I use an eyeshadow primer whenever I put on eyeshadow because it makes all the colours more vivid and makes them last much longer. This primer has a bit of a skin toned tint to it and it’s also a smoothing. This makes my eyeshadow last super well and helped my eyeshadow not to crease! I will be repurchasing this!

February 05, 2017

I got this product as a gift from family. It is different than other primers I have used.
    The product is very soft on the eyes as if there is nothing applied. The eye shadow stays on for the whole day without fading.

January 11, 2016

I like the formula and I think it does the job, but I really don't like the new applicator sponge. It has a sharp ending and scratches my eyelid if I am not careful. Maybe it is just the tube I got.

0.5/5

September 23, 2015

So mad about this one, had heard so many good things about this, really had hoped it would do what it said it would. Once again, total fail, brand new product and as it comes out of the tube it has congealed to some type of clump. It is not spreadable at all, if you manage to get it on it does nothing to help caking or prolong the wear of your eye shadow let alone have any anti ageing properties!

April 03, 2015

I am a fan of the regular eye shadow primer potion so when I saw they had the anti-aging one I asked for a sample and so far I have been really loving it!

February 17, 2015

I broke down and purchased Urban Decay's Anti-Aging Primer Potion for Eyeshadow from Sephora last week. It is a little pricey at $28.00 Canadian - but I have discovered that you really don't need to use much - so it will last a long time. This stuff is incredible! My eye shadow will now last all day without big creases and my lash liner is totally staying put! I love this stuff! I'm sold!