Urban Decay Eyeshadows Reviews

Ranked #586 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

August 12, 2016

I have been using Urban Decay eyeshadows since I was in my late teens, and they're still some of my absolute favourites. The formula is amazing on all of the finishes, and they're super blendable and easy to work with. The colour range is amazing, and I've found quite a few shades that are truly unique to this brand. Some of my personal favourites are Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Half Baked, Fireball, Tonic, and Grifter.

July 11, 2016

Urban decay has an amazing selection of colours which are very pigmented and bold. I received "Fireball" in an IPSY bag and I absolutely love the colour on me, it's a coral pinkish shade. I get compliments on it all the time.

June 07, 2016

For amazing colors and pigmented shadows, these are at the top!

The price might be scary, but they last forever and ever!!

They are also amazing for blending! I gave so much fun with them!!

May 02, 2016

These eye shadows are amazing, huge variety of colours. long lasting and rich pigments. $22 for one pot is a little steep but I buy the generic colours like Virgin and they'll last me like a year. Otherwise I buy the palettes. Definitely some of my favourite eye shadows.

May 02, 2016

Urban decay nails the eyeshadow market. The stunning selection of colours is endless. My favourite is SIN. It's a beige nude pearlescent. I wear it often. The pigments are deep and the shadow lasts all day. They are a bit pricier but it lasts forever,I have had over a year and half half of the container.

February 08, 2016

These are by far my favourites. lots of sparkles to make the eyes pop, stay on all day

December 20, 2015

I am obsessed with the color Midnight Cowboy Rides Again. I use it in my tear duct region of my eyes. It does have glitter in it, so there can be fallout. But since it's such a lighter shade on the skin, it adds a nice touch. I got it in a palette that my friend didn't want anymore. Only downside is that I just wish it weren't so expensive. I never purchase high end shadows until I ran out of this color.

July 15, 2015

I love urban decay eye shadows. They have such a nice colour selections and the shadows last all day. I wish they had a palette to pick and choose what shadows you put it in instead of having a bunch of single pods.

July 15, 2015

Almost all Urban Decay eye shadows these are highly pigmented, apply like a dream and blend beautifully. These eye shadows offer all day wear without creasing.

May 12, 2015

Bought 3 of the new summer colours, Dive Bar, Fireball and Tonic, what amazing colours. They are duo chrome finishes, with some glitter and they are so buttery soft and so easy to blend. I want to get more.