Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1137 in Eye Shadow

New palette is meticulously packed with 12 Taupe + Greige Neutrals, featuring FIVE EXCLUSIVE NEW SHADES.

January 17, 2017

I love this palette so much! I love the different colors in the palette and how pigmented all the colors are. If i put on eye shadow primer and use setting spray afterwards it lasts all day long which is amazing.

January 12, 2017

This is a great palette full of beautiful colours.
    This was my first UD palette purchase and I umm'd and ahhh'd over this or naked3 (got both in the end). Glad I bought this
    I love the colours and I find myself using most of them. A lot of 'must have' shades though.

Excellent quality, too- doesnt crease, lasts all day. Highly pigmented and great colour payoff. Primer that it comes with is brilliant, too.
    Can be used to make so many different looks from work appropriate to sexy date night perfect. The lighter shades can also be used as a facial highlighter, too- if you use carefully.
    Great palette and beauty product staple. Worth the price. Highly recommend this!

January 09, 2017

The palette includes some of the most gorgeous, highly pigmented shades. The colours blend in so nicely and depending on the amount of pressure you're using, can be very transparent/opaque.

I have had my palette for two years. It is as good as the day I purchased it. I was shocked at the price at first but soon realized that if I'm going to invest in a palette, I'm going for the best.

Very few products deserve a 5. This is one of them. I have absolutely no words of criticism for this product.

December 16, 2016

I highly recommend this eyeshadow palette! I was skeptical about it at first because I thought it was outrageously expensive but when I saw it at my cousin's house I quickly changed my mind and bought it. I literally use this palette every time I wear makeup. The colors are perfect for an everyday look but they can also be used for a dramatic eye. They shadow blends well and there is no falloff. The brush that comes in the palette is also high quality. If you wear eyeshadow often then this is definitely worth the price because for me personally it is the only palette I use. It also lasts a long time.

November 24, 2016

i do enjoy urban decay eyeshadows, very easy to create natural looks with and everyday looks with, although sometimes i find majority of the covers to apply very lightly

October 19, 2016

This is my go to eyeshadow pallet! I've had it for over a year and use it often and I still haven't had to purchase a new one. My friends always use it when they come over.

September 30, 2016

Worth the splurge! Great palette that works on every skintone! The eyeshades are richly pigmented and soft. Various looks can be achieved with the color selection ranging from day to night. The eye shadows are housed in a sturdy metal case that features a long mirror and a double ended brush. Whether you are new to makeup or a professional these eye shadows are enjoyed by all. Easy to use, you can't go wrong purchasing this palette. Im in love with this palette!

September 28, 2016

Every girl must have this palette. It goes with any skin tone. It stays on all day and the colors are great! I love neutral colors. You don't have to rack your brain anymore if it will go well with your clothes. It just matches almost everything. I sometimes use just one color/ shade and it still look amazing.. of course, don't forget to blend!! lol

September 28, 2016

I love this pallet and use every color in it! The staying power is amazing and it goes on so easily. You dont need much to get the natural look, but can always use more if your going for the dramatic!

September 20, 2016

After I purchased this palette I stopped buying other eyeshadows. It has a great range of neutral colours. You can keep it simple with the lighter shades or use the darker tones along with the lighter shades to amp things up. It goes on smooth and is long lasting. Worth the price without a doubt.