Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

New palette is meticulously packed with 12 Taupe + Greige Neutrals, featuring FIVE EXCLUSIVE NEW SHADES.

November 24, 2016

i do enjoy urban decay eyeshadows, very easy to create natural looks with and everyday looks with, although sometimes i find majority of the covers to apply very lightly

October 19, 2016

This is my go to eyeshadow pallet! I've had it for over a year and use it often and I still haven't had to purchase a new one. My friends always use it when they come over.

September 30, 2016

Worth the splurge! Great palette that works on every skintone! The eyeshades are richly pigmented and soft. Various looks can be achieved with the color selection ranging from day to night. The eye shadows are housed in a sturdy metal case that features a long mirror and a double ended brush. Whether you are new to makeup or a professional these eye shadows are enjoyed by all. Easy to use, you can't go wrong purchasing this palette. Im in love with this palette!

September 28, 2016

Every girl must have this palette. It goes with any skin tone. It stays on all day and the colors are great! I love neutral colors. You don't have to rack your brain anymore if it will go well with your clothes. It just matches almost everything. I sometimes use just one color/ shade and it still look amazing.. of course, don't forget to blend!! lol

September 28, 2016

I love this pallet and use every color in it! The staying power is amazing and it goes on so easily. You dont need much to get the natural look, but can always use more if your going for the dramatic!

September 20, 2016

After I purchased this palette I stopped buying other eyeshadows. It has a great range of neutral colours. You can keep it simple with the lighter shades or use the darker tones along with the lighter shades to amp things up. It goes on smooth and is long lasting. Worth the price without a doubt.

September 20, 2016

The best palette ever! Great color combination and perfect for everyday looks. I have used all the colours, unlike other palettes that i bought, which I ended up using just a few because they have weird colours. It's worth the price.

September 20, 2016

Personally i love this pallet! It's my go to when im going out or want a dramatic fancy look! The pignments are great and the blending is great! However it is rather pricey and the price did significantly go up so be mindful of that

September 17, 2016

It may seem pricey, but totally worth it with all the colours you get with it. The colours are very pigmented and apply super easily and they last all day when used with a primer. The colours that come with the naked 2 pallet are beautiful for any natural eye makeup look.

September 16, 2016

This was the first Naked Palette that I ever bought, and it remains my favourite for my classic looks. It offers a different array of colours than the first Naked Palette, and ventures away from the tricky blues and grays that you find in Naked 1. Naked 2 is full of beautiful metallic and matte shades that are universally flattering. I'm fair haired and blue eyed. Before I bought the palette I was worried about some of the darker browns being too heavy on my light frame, but Urban Decay makes them work! Naked 2 is a definite staple for anyone's vanity.