Veet Facial Cream Kit
Good

Veet Facial Cream Kit Reviews

Ranked #324 out of 444 in Hair Removal

The Veet Facial Kit contains a Facial Hair Remover and a Moisturizing Facial Cream. It's an easy two-step process to gently remove hair from delicate facial areas, such as the upper lip, chin and hair line. Now, the soft touch ends of the revolutionary spatula gently glide over the contours of the body close to the skin, ensuring that the hair is effectively removed, giving you soft skin every time.Veet Moisturizing Facial Cream leaves your skin feeling beautifully soft and smooth.

March 24, 2015

IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN STEER CLEAR UNLESS U WANT THREE DAYS IN HIDING DUE TO SKIN BURNS AND DRYNESS

November 27, 2014

as most women, we have hair on our face that we are embarrased about. I tried the Veet facial cream and was not impressed by it. yes, it did work but it also burned my skin and i didnt even leave it on for as long as they wanted me to since it was burning my skin just after a minute of being on. my skin for three days after was scabby and red. i used the cream that it came with and other creams but i just had to wait it out. it was less embarssing to have the hair on my face then the burn marks to point out that i did have hair and i tried to remove it.

worst product ever...plus it stinks...

August 14, 2014

I get a few random hair on my neck and for about 5 years, I was just plucking them. As we all know, plucking sucks. So I decided to try this product. I have to say, I'm very happy with the product. In as little as 5 min, I take the cream off and all the hair is gone. The finishing cream thats used afterwards smells great and really soothes the skin. Definitely recommend it, especially for those irritating random hair you find on your body