• Vichy Idéal Soleil After Sun Daily Milky Care
Amazing

Vichy Idéal Soleil After Sun Daily Milky Care Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 332 in Sun Protection

March 25, 2015

This is amazing. Burn my self in february and i put that cream. Never peel.

August 13, 2014

After I had forgotten to apply sunscreen to my face and I went out Kayaking for four hours, needless to say I was burnt! I was very unhappy with this and it was recommended that I buy this product to help avoid peeling. I bought the product the next day and applied to my face. It cooled my face and nourished the burn by moisturizing. While my skin peeled slightly, the peel was significantly less than I have experienced in the past and it left skin nice and moisturized. While my first recommendation would be to not get burnt, should that happen, definitely reach for Vichy. The product was on sale for $23 when purchased, so while a little higher than I like to spend, well worth the money!

June 12, 2014

Since I have found this product, I've used up a few bottles! And it's works with sensitve skin! When I have been in the sun for some time, my skin gets dry, so I apply this after sun exposure and it works wonders!
And the smell is incredible!