Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

In just 10 minutes, skin looks illuminated and plumped.
In 10 days, 10 signs of aging look corrected. Efficacy clinically proven against wrinkles, fine lines, loss of skin firmness, loss of tonicity, sagging features, dull complexion, uneven complexion, signs of fatigue, tired features and skin regeneration.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Day Cream and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream

November 02, 2016

I just bought this product at my local drug store. I'm 33 years old and I used this product right after I used the Vichy purete thermale purifying foaming water. I apply a few drops to my face and rub it in. My face feels fresh after using it. I love the ingredients and how soft my face feels after it. I feel like I'm feeding my face nutrients! It's a little pricey but I guess you get what you pay for :)

September 28, 2016

I felt my skin drink the Vichy LiftActiv Serum. I tried it with and without makeup, and it left my skin feeing quenches, revived and soft. I would re-purchase the Serum on its own, because it provides a unique experience.The scent is very light, and the bottle is easy to dispense product.

August 30, 2016

I like the product, I think I could see a difference in my skin. my skin did feel better and my makeup went on easier. Not a fan of the pump. it did not work very well. It took several pumps to get any of the serum out, I eventually stopped using the pump and dumped it into my hand.

August 28, 2016

I have been using Vichy Liftactive for six weeks now. Awesome product that really works. Wrinkles are way less noticeable, blotchiness of skin much improved. After using on face i rubbed what was left on fingers into the back of my hands, age spots i have had for a couple of years are almost unnoticeable.
The Serum is light and has a cool refreshing feel when applying. The Day Cream is light as well, i find the night cream a little heavier on skin, but there is no greasy feel from any of them, and absorbs right into skin.
After Six weeks i still have half of product left, so the price point of around $150 for all three is well worth the three month supply.
I would recommend Vichy Liftactive, and plan on continue to buy and use it.
Thanks for the opportunity to try a great product.
i have pictures but they won't load
Debbie Scott

August 28, 2016

This is a pretty great product. It leaves my face feeling smooth and youthful. It doesnt really have a smell to it which is nice and i enjoy the little packaging. I wish the product was a little bit cheaper.

August 25, 2016

After using the product line for a month I was reasonably happy with the results around the lines of my eyes. Unfortunately I did not like how my skin felt after the application. My skin felt very warm and slightly itchy. I do not have skin allergies or in tolerances so maybe that is just the way it is supposed to work

August 24, 2016

I love Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme. This serum’s anti-aging treatment lift my skin and my wrinkles are much less visible. I will use this serum on a daily basis for sure.

August 22, 2016

I have been using this serum for about a month now and it's wonderful! It goes on so smoothly. It's lightweight and smells amazing. My skin feels and looks hydrated and glowing after use.

I would recommend this for those with more sensitive skin who are looking for a budget-friendly anti-aging serum.

August 22, 2016

jai adoré ce produit la visibiliter de mes mes ridule on diminuer ,je sent ma peau plus ferme,je n,est fait aucune allergie sur ma peau,pas trop parfumer et non gras je le conseille a vous tous tres bon produit

August 21, 2016

I really liked the serum, I have always used one prior to my creams. I didn't really notice an improvement but I definitely didn't notice a decline either so that's a plus in my books! If this product can keep aging at bay I'll keep using it! It's lightweight so doesn't even feel like a base which I like.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?