Vicks Vapo Rub Original

Vicks Vapo Rub Original Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 487 in Remedies

January 09, 2017

I often really layers of vaporub, just because I find the first 3 seconds it's applied is when it's the most pungent.. but I really don't mind. I love the smell of the stuff, and even the original, greasy formula, sinks into my sickly, dry skin really fast too. Kinda pricey though

January 09, 2017

This is my go to when I have a nasty sinus or chest cold. It allows me to breathe and get some sleep. It takes the pressure off of not being able to breathe, I would highly recommend this.

January 09, 2017

As a person with weak lungs that are prone to infection, Vick's Vapo Rub is a life saver. It opens my airways and cools the fevered skin of my chest. The rub used in conjunction with Nyquil is the quickest and easiest way to get sick me to sleep, which is a challenge, as I don't sleep well when I'm sick.

October 12, 2016

Last week I had the misfortune to catch my son's cold. Whatta thrill!!! I had to miss a girl's night out that I had been looking forward to for awhile. I stopped in at my mum's and right away she handed me a bottle of Vick's Vapo Rub and told me to rub my throat and chest. After my visit I wrapped my neck in a scarf and headed home. That evening I doctored my son and myself applying the Vapo Rub liberally to our throats,chests and under our nostrils. I had a wonderful sleep and was able to carry on almost as if I didn't have a cold. On the morning of day two, my congestion was pretty much gone and now I totally recommend the Vapo Rub to all my friends. Mum used ii on us 30years ago and it worked and now I am using it on my children. That is a good product in my books!

August 23, 2016

Used this when I was a child, and use this on my children now. I rub it onto my kids chest, back, and on the bottom of their feet to help open up their nose, and relieve chest congestion. Best stuff I have ever used, and can always find it at a decent price!

March 16, 2016

We all know how beneficial this is when one has a cold and congestion. I rub it on the chest and neck when I need it and put a tiny dab under my nose. Works well BUT what most people don't realize is that if applied to the heels, it works absolute wonders.

February 17, 2016

Staple in our home. Grew up with it and use it all the time at first sign of sore throat, plugged nose or cough. Works like a charm! Thanks mom lol. I have recently learned of new uses for vapo rub but haven't tried them yet.

February 11, 2016

I used to be addicted to this stuff and I would put it under my nose every night. It just made me feel so much better and I could breathe good. It is perfect when you are congested.

January 21, 2016

Works wonderfully for stuffy, congested noses! I have to say I really do dislike the smell, but I'm willing to overlook it when I have a cold because it's so effective.

November 25, 2015

Been using this since I was a kid. Works wonders. I always feel a bit better the next day, after applying this on myself the night before.