Vicks Vapo Rub Original

Vicks Vapo Rub Original Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 510 in Remedies

March 16, 2017

J'aime vraiment ce produit en cas de gros rhume . Ca fAit du bien j'aime l'odeur qui dégage les voies nasale je le recommande et je vais en racheter dans le futur

March 16, 2017

if u get a chest cold use this rub to draw out the germs and feel better. This is my go to when its in my chest. i recommend it highly. make sure to wash hands thoroughly after each use

March 16, 2017

Le produit à avoir sous la main lors d'une grippe ou rhume. Pour ma part, j'en met dans mon haut de dos et sur ton torse (au niveau des poumons) et aussi sous mes pieds avec une bonne paire de bas. Après deux jours, je me sens beaucoup moins congestionné.

March 16, 2017

Vicks Vapo Rub works wonders. Whether i have a cold, or just a pesky cough at night, it is amazing. I always have it by my bedside just incase. There are also so many other creative things you can do with it, soothe bug bites etc.

March 04, 2017

Every so often often get bronchitis first thing I head for is the Vicks Vapo Rub on my chest and back . The relief is so fast, it opens up my chest I also put it in the vapourizer .

February 17, 2017

If you're stuffed up this stuff is guaranteed to work!
    This stuff is made to run on your chest, crazy enough someone once told me when she was young her mother would tell her if you ate a teaspoon of it you would be cured of your sickness, sure enough I went home and ate a spoonful.
    Needless to say I was up all night sweating and feeling sick to my stomach but when I woke up the stunning headache and cold I once had were both gone! It sounds crazy but it totally works,

February 17, 2017

This is a must have in my house.
    We absolutely love Vicks.
    It's great for colds and sinus issues.
    It works fast and really helps clear congestion.
    I will always buy this product.

February 17, 2017

I have a tendency to get stuffed up and get sinus colds in the winter. Vicks is my go to remedy at night. Even with my boys baby vicks is my go to when they are stuffed up or have a chest cough. It helps you sleep and clears out your sinuses and even your chet which is great

February 17, 2017

Vicks Vapo Rub Original has been my family's go-to rub for many years. It is a staple in our medicine cabinet. We use this whenever someone in our family has a cold, stuffy nose, or sinus infection. It helps me breathe better whenever I have a cold. It's a good rub for your chest and upper back. I consider this product a sentimental favorite.

February 17, 2017

Vicks VapoRub is a nasal decongestant and cough suppressant. I found it to be extremely effective. When my son had a cold and was really stuffed up, I put some of the Vicks ointment on his chest and on his back between his shoulder blades at nighttime. It made sleeping so much easier for him since the Vicks VapoRub helped clear his nasal passages and made it easier for him to breathe. It really helped relieve our coughs as well. My husband and I have used this ointment as well and could feel its healing effects within a short amount of time. This is definitely one of the best products to have when you're suffering with a cold. I have and will continue to recommend this product to others.