Vicks Vapo Rub Original

Vicks Vapo Rub Original Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 497 in Remedies

February 17, 2017

If you're stuffed up this stuff is guaranteed to work!
    This stuff is made to run on your chest, crazy enough someone once told me when she was young her mother would tell her if you ate a teaspoon of it you would be cured of your sickness, sure enough I went home and ate a spoonful.
    Needless to say I was up all night sweating and feeling sick to my stomach but when I woke up the stunning headache and cold I once had were both gone! It sounds crazy but it totally works,

February 17, 2017

This is a must have in my house.
    We absolutely love Vicks.
    It's great for colds and sinus issues.
    It works fast and really helps clear congestion.
    I will always buy this product.

February 17, 2017

I have a tendency to get stuffed up and get sinus colds in the winter. Vicks is my go to remedy at night. Even with my boys baby vicks is my go to when they are stuffed up or have a chest cough. It helps you sleep and clears out your sinuses and even your chet which is great

February 17, 2017

Vicks Vapo Rub Original has been my family's go-to rub for many years. It is a staple in our medicine cabinet. We use this whenever someone in our family has a cold, stuffy nose, or sinus infection. It helps me breathe better whenever I have a cold. It's a good rub for your chest and upper back. I consider this product a sentimental favorite.

February 17, 2017

Vicks VapoRub is a nasal decongestant and cough suppressant. I found it to be extremely effective. When my son had a cold and was really stuffed up, I put some of the Vicks ointment on his chest and on his back between his shoulder blades at nighttime. It made sleeping so much easier for him since the Vicks VapoRub helped clear his nasal passages and made it easier for him to breathe. It really helped relieve our coughs as well. My husband and I have used this ointment as well and could feel its healing effects within a short amount of time. This is definitely one of the best products to have when you're suffering with a cold. I have and will continue to recommend this product to others.

January 09, 2017

I often really layers of vaporub, just because I find the first 3 seconds it's applied is when it's the most pungent.. but I really don't mind. I love the smell of the stuff, and even the original, greasy formula, sinks into my sickly, dry skin really fast too. Kinda pricey though

January 09, 2017

This is my go to when I have a nasty sinus or chest cold. It allows me to breathe and get some sleep. It takes the pressure off of not being able to breathe, I would highly recommend this.

January 09, 2017

As a person with weak lungs that are prone to infection, Vick's Vapo Rub is a life saver. It opens my airways and cools the fevered skin of my chest. The rub used in conjunction with Nyquil is the quickest and easiest way to get sick me to sleep, which is a challenge, as I don't sleep well when I'm sick.

October 12, 2016

Last week I had the misfortune to catch my son's cold. Whatta thrill!!! I had to miss a girl's night out that I had been looking forward to for awhile. I stopped in at my mum's and right away she handed me a bottle of Vick's Vapo Rub and told me to rub my throat and chest. After my visit I wrapped my neck in a scarf and headed home. That evening I doctored my son and myself applying the Vapo Rub liberally to our throats,chests and under our nostrils. I had a wonderful sleep and was able to carry on almost as if I didn't have a cold. On the morning of day two, my congestion was pretty much gone and now I totally recommend the Vapo Rub to all my friends. Mum used ii on us 30years ago and it worked and now I am using it on my children. That is a good product in my books!

August 23, 2016

Used this when I was a child, and use this on my children now. I rub it onto my kids chest, back, and on the bottom of their feet to help open up their nose, and relieve chest congestion. Best stuff I have ever used, and can always find it at a decent price!

SolangeM added a new review for