Vicks VapoRub Lemon Ointment

Vicks VapoRub Lemon Ointment Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 487 in Remedies

For nasal congestion and coughs as well as muscle soreness and tightness. Active ingredients are camphor, menthol and eucalyptus oil. Effective cold relief.

January 20, 2017

This is a must have when you are sick. It helps soooo much with congestion and cough and it smells amazing. I always use this when I am sick as I get really congested and cough a lot.

January 12, 2016

Great product. I love the smell. Really love the fact that I can actually breath despite having a very runny nose when using the product. Also like it that it is actually quite natural product. This is our #1 to go to product when anyone in the house has a cold.

May 29, 2014

I love the new lemon scent of vaporub. I always use this product when I have a chest cold, and it helps clear out the sinuses almost immediately!

November 20, 2011

Love this product when we are sick! Feels so soothing and helps to relieve the nasal and chest congestion allow me to sleep! My husband and I swear by it and we will be buying the babyrub for our new baby for when she gets sick.