Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 497 in Remedies

Vicks VapoRub ointment is the #1-selling branded children’s cough/cold product. The ointment is applied gently to the skin with your loving touch, and is safe to use on children ages two and up, when used as directed. It contains medicated vapors that start to work on contact to quickly relieve your child’s cough. In addition, it is not likely to cause drowsiness or jittery side effects. For more information, check out their site.

February 13, 2017

I love this stuff works amazingly for colds or if your somewhere that smells put a bit under your nose and you wont smell a thing!! i just love this product and i feel like its defiantly worth it

February 13, 2017

Love Vicks. Not just for colds in our house. We use it for mild headaches, stuffy noses, minor muscle aches, mosquito bites.....
    LOVE the smell. A must have in every medicine cabinet.

February 09, 2017

Love this it is a staple for us not just for when someone is sick , its helped with headaches and toothaches . There are so many uses for this . Absolute must have.

February 09, 2017

I am suprised how fast we go through our vix in our house!! We use it when anyone is stuffed up or congested. Also using it on the bottom of your feet with socks works wonders! Nothing beats it!

February 09, 2017

Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment and I go wayyyy back. I used this on both of my children from toddler to teenage years. It always helped to relieve their cold and cough symptoms. I also used it on my husband and myself when ailing with a cold. It's an amazing product & I highly recommend it!

February 01, 2017

My mom used to use this on me when I was growing up. Now it seems to be my first go to product and will be using it on my son when he's a bit older! I think this product works wonders and is worth the money you spend! Although I don't find it to be that expensive compared to some other brands where their products don't do justice compared to Vick's! Amazing product and would definitely recommend to anyone in need! I find it also works very efficiently!

February 01, 2017

I use this not only when im sick but everynight for bed, as it can get very stuffy in the room, This opens my airways and lets me have a peaceful sleep, it does burn though if youve had a stuffy nose and been blowing it all day. But other than that no complaints!

January 26, 2017

I love how vicks vapo rub works so well. I use a little bit just under my nose as well makes it a lot easier to breathe when sick. I have uses this as a child and now it is my go to with my own family.

January 26, 2017

This is a tried and true product. Most of us had mom's using this on us as kids now we are using it for ourselves and our children. Cold season in the air this is one of the first things we go for and safe for all family members.Helps the breathing and so much more!! This is a staple in our medicine cabinet

January 25, 2017

I've been using this since I was a kid and my parents used this on me all the time when I was sick. Over 20 years later I still use this stuff when I'm sick. Not only does it make me feel better because it reminds me of my family home, but it actually WORKS. It makes you feel SO much better!