Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 484 in Remedies

Vicks VapoRub ointment is the #1-selling branded children’s cough/cold product. The ointment is applied gently to the skin with your loving touch, and is safe to use on children ages two and up, when used as directed. It contains medicated vapors that start to work on contact to quickly relieve your child’s cough. In addition, it is not likely to cause drowsiness or jittery side effects. For more information, check out their site.

January 16, 2017

Heaven in a container, an absolute life saver! I love Vicks! We use it when we have stuffy noses and sore throats. A little goes a long way too! This is a must have in our home.

January 14, 2017

This is my life saver. I used it alot, good thing i can use a coupons for it. I like how effective this product . Whenever i feel that iam getting sick, i rub my chest and my feet, put a wool socks on and next morning fresh and healthy. Love it

January 12, 2017

This should be in every household. This product can be used in various ways on top of how the product is directed on the package. The scent is pleasant and truly brings relief when dealing with congestion.

January 08, 2017

I personally love the smell of Vicks. I use this when I have a cold or feel one coming on. I also use this product sometimes when I am having troubles sleeping. The smell is soothing and helps me fall asleep. I always have some in my house.

December 31, 2016

I have been using Vicks since I was a child. It's such a go to treatment. You can use it for everything! Put some on your chest if it's congested, a bit on your temples for headaches etc. I love vicks

October 21, 2016

Any large family needs this product in their bathroom cabinet.
    Sooths and relives all the kids coughs and sniffles. Helps them relax and sleep better. I almost feel like the cold spreads less once vicks ointment is out and applied.
    My kids just ask for it now when they feel the symptoms coming on.

October 19, 2016

I used to hate this stuff when I was a kid, but every time my mother used it on me it worked. I remember my sinuses clearing up right away and my chest warming up and putting me to sleep. The bad part is the smell....it lingers and feels like glue. But, it works and that's important.

October 09, 2016

This is a staple in our medicine cabinet. Wives tale or not, I swear if you put this on your babies feet and then cover with socks, it makes their cold disappear so quickly. I used this when I was little and have continued to sue throughout the years. I recently read that vicks also helps with cystic acne so I gave it a go...um hello?! what the, the pimple was almost half the size in the morning and in a few days was gone entirely. I wouldn't suggest putting all over your face, but if you need quick relief try it out!

October 06, 2016

In my household this is the go-to for any kind of sickness. Throat's feeling itchy? Vicks. Have a cold? Vicks. Have a fever? Vicks. It is a staple to feeling better. The way I use it is around my neck with emphasis behind my ears and downwards. When applying it here, I try to apply slight pressure in a downward motion. If needed, I put a little over my chest too and if I have a stuffed nose, I apply VERY little around my nostrils cause it can burn. I do this all before sleeping and when i sleep I'll try to wear a hoodie or wrap a scarf around my head and neck to keep that area warm. I would do this max for 2 days because using it too much also isn't personally good for me.

September 29, 2016

C'est un classique à avoir dans sa pharmacie quand on a la grippe ou le rhume. Le produit débouche vraiment bien le nez et dégage mes sinus avant de dormir.