Vicks VapoRub Topical Ointment Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 510 in Remedies

Vicks VapoRub ointment is the #1-selling branded children’s cough/cold product. The ointment is applied gently to the skin with your loving touch, and is safe to use on children ages two and up, when used as directed. It contains medicated vapors that start to work on contact to quickly relieve your child’s cough. In addition, it is not likely to cause drowsiness or jittery side effects. For more information, check out their site.

March 14, 2017

This product has been created before I was born, but it's easy how we forget that this product can be used to relieve more than a sore throat. When I saw the other abilities that it has to heal other bobo, the jar is now on night table. Can't live without it!

March 14, 2017

I have used Vicks forever. It was used on me as a child and now I use it on my own children.
    It helps them breathe better at night and helps them sleep. Recently I've been putting it on the soles of their feet followed by a pair of socks at night when they have a cold and it seems to really help wit the congestion.
    I LOVE Vicks and will always use it and recommend it.

March 12, 2017

Vicks VapoRub est l'onguent qui fait partie de ma pharmacie depuis que je suis toute petite, rien ne lui est égal en terme d'onguent pour la congestion. J'ai soigné les gros rhume de mes enfants qui sont maintenant adultes et utilisent à leur tour ce produit miracle.

March 08, 2017

We always have a jar of this around the house. Its an inexpensive way to help with the colds that always seem to be circling the family. I even used it on my little one when she got her first cold and it was the only thing helping her breath at night

March 08, 2017

Always have a container of Vicks on hand in my house. I suffer from colds constantly and Vicks is the only thing that can help me sleep sometimes.
    Very strong smell, which I love. Not a huge hit with my pets, as I think the scent is a bit too much for them.
    I know it's an old wives tale but I swear by putting this on my feet and covering with thick warm socks. Always helps me feel a lot better.

March 04, 2017

Ce produit est réconfortant autant pour les adultes que les enfants. L'odeur est forte, mais soulage les symptômes de nez congestionné et de toux. Lorsque nous avons la grippe j'utilise ce produit !

February 13, 2017

I love this stuff works amazingly for colds or if your somewhere that smells put a bit under your nose and you wont smell a thing!! i just love this product and i feel like its defiantly worth it

February 13, 2017

Love Vicks. Not just for colds in our house. We use it for mild headaches, stuffy noses, minor muscle aches, mosquito bites.....
    LOVE the smell. A must have in every medicine cabinet.

February 09, 2017

Love this it is a staple for us not just for when someone is sick , its helped with headaches and toothaches . There are so many uses for this . Absolute must have.

February 09, 2017

I am suprised how fast we go through our vix in our house!! We use it when anyone is stuffed up or congested. Also using it on the bottom of your feet with socks works wonders! Nothing beats it!

djs888 added a new review for
    Voortman Vanilla Wafers

R3Bean added a new review for
    Cookina Parchminum

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico

marianasuzeau added a new review for
    Yves Rocher