Whole blends Honey Treasures Repairing Rinse Out Mask

Whole blends Honey Treasures Repairing Rinse Out Mask Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 2237 in Hair Care

February 17, 2017

Really like this. Smells pretty good. The longer you leave it on the softer your hair feels. My hair tangles usually alot but with this I can brush my hair fairly easy

January 17, 2017

I use this on my 6 year olds daughter very curly and frizzy hair and it makes if manageable for a few days. The scent is also lovely not at all overpowering.

January 06, 2017

This product addresses fragile, over treated hair, nourishing it and protecting it with treasures from the bee hive: royal jelly, propolis and honey!
    It smells AMAZING! My whole house smells like caramel and honey after every shower.
    My hair is prone to getting greasy easily, it can lack lustre and shine but it also usually has dry, split ends. The Honey Treasures regimen surely suits it. I bought the shampoo, conditioner and hair mask. I wash it every 3 days and it has shine, bounce and generally feels healthier and silkier. Did I mention it smells AMAZING?
    I recommend this product if you have damaged hair or hair that lacks shine and needs a royal treatment.
    I don't recommend it if you have an excessively oily scalp. Because of all the bee goodies in it you can end up with quite a bit of residue.
    Overall, I'm very happy with this product!

December 25, 2016

Produit agréable qui sent tellement bon et rend les cheveux très doux et brillant. On peut même le garder toute la journée et ensuite rincer nos cheveux le produit ne rend pas les cheveux gras

December 02, 2016

I tried this out a few times already for my heavily processed and damaged hair. I love the richness and thickness of the mask. You can feel it when you put it in your hair with your fingers. It is so nourishing and quenches dry hair. It smells amazing too. I love how it smells even after I rinse it out and I do not need to do any extra to my hair afterwards to tame the frizz because this hair mask really does it all. I am really starting to love the whole line of this new Garnier product.

December 02, 2016

I tried the whole blends honey treasures repairing rinse out mask and loved it. My face felt amazing once i was done and I will be using this product often!!

August 24, 2016

This is a amazing product. The smell is great. This mask leaves my hair soft and not as damaged. It is worth buying when it goes on sale. I can't wait to try out the other products. I would recommend this because it is paraben free.

August 24, 2016

I was so happy to give this product a try. I have natural hair and always afraid to try new products. I loved the feel this product gives my hair after I have washed it out. The Honey Treasures is the best scent and I can feel the difference in the strength of my hair. love it! love it!

June 24, 2016

Whole Blends is all around an awesome, reliable brand. I definitely get a boost in shine when I use it. I notice this within only a couple of uses. Would highly recommend.

June 19, 2016

I love this product. It leave my air smooth and hydrate. Easy to untangle. When I get out the pool, my hair are easy to brush. Smell good too. I use the hole collection.