Whole blends Honey Treasures Repairing Rinse Out Mask

Whole blends Honey Treasures Repairing Rinse Out Mask Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 2161 in Hair Care

December 02, 2016

I tried this out a few times already for my heavily processed and damaged hair. I love the richness and thickness of the mask. You can feel it when you put it in your hair with your fingers. It is so nourishing and quenches dry hair. It smells amazing too. I love how it smells even after I rinse it out and I do not need to do any extra to my hair afterwards to tame the frizz because this hair mask really does it all. I am really starting to love the whole line of this new Garnier product.

December 02, 2016

I tried the whole blends honey treasures repairing rinse out mask and loved it. My face felt amazing once i was done and I will be using this product often!!

August 24, 2016

This is a amazing product. The smell is great. This mask leaves my hair soft and not as damaged. It is worth buying when it goes on sale. I can't wait to try out the other products. I would recommend this because it is paraben free.

August 24, 2016

I was so happy to give this product a try. I have natural hair and always afraid to try new products. I loved the feel this product gives my hair after I have washed it out. The Honey Treasures is the best scent and I can feel the difference in the strength of my hair. love it! love it!

June 24, 2016

Whole Blends is all around an awesome, reliable brand. I definitely get a boost in shine when I use it. I notice this within only a couple of uses. Would highly recommend.

June 19, 2016

I love this product. It leave my air smooth and hydrate. Easy to untangle. When I get out the pool, my hair are easy to brush. Smell good too. I use the hole collection.

May 04, 2016

I was lucky enough to get this rinse out mask as a free sample in the mail and I really liked it. Made my hair very soft and smooth but with no static.

May 04, 2016

I absolutely love this product! My hair is so soft and silky after using it. Not much is needed to apply and rinses out easily. I've been using it since it came out and my hair feels so much better. Easy to comb with no knots. The smells of the honey treasures is my favorite. Recommend for everyone to try!

April 20, 2016

Whole blends Honey Treasures Repairing rinse Out mask is a Very fantastic product ! I try it and my hair is better since the first time I used ! easily to apply I recommend it for sur :) I use each time I need. Good price!!! and Effectiveness, Awesome

March 18, 2016

I am so in love with this product ,I have never used a rinse out mask before and I was so happy with how well it works ,it has the most amazing scent ,its so sweet .It has a thick creamy texture and you apply it to your hair ,wait 3 minutes and rinse out ,so simple to use .After a couple of uses I noticed how soft my hair is ,even up by the roots ,which normally my hair is frizzy,since using my hair is starting to look so healthy, this is definitely a great product .I am truly loving the Whole Blend line of hair care,its all amazing