Amazing

xtava Jet Set Travel Flat Iron (Amethyst) - Portable, Lightweight Straightener Perfect for Carry-On Luggage - Superior Heat Protection On-the-Go - Dual-Voltage Compatibility Reviews

1 review
Ranked #647 out of 2162 in Hair Care

April 20, 2016

I got this xtava Jet Set Travel Flat Iron in mind for when I go on vacation, anything smaller is always more convenient. This Flat Iron comes in a nice box, and also has a little bag in the box, which you can use for traveling with your Flat Iron. I am a huge fan of the color, most of mine are plain black, so this just stands out.

I have tried out a few Xtava products in the past and have been very happy with them, but unfortunately this was not the case with this Flat Iron. You have VERY basic features with this item. Only one temp, no adjusting option, which with my hair was not a good thing, I need the highest setting usually. I did find the Flat Iron easy to hold.

When it came to straightening my curly hair, it did a very MINIMAL job, it did not even look straight, I was kind of disappointed :( I even let it heat up for about 10 minutes, thinking maybe it wasn't at the highest setting yet, but no luck. So, unfortunately for me, this does not work on my hair.