Yes To Tomatoes Trouble Free Facial Wash

Yes To Tomatoes Trouble Free Facial Wash Reviews

Ranked #872 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

March 22, 2015

I have been getting a lot of acne, it seems whenever the weather changes. I was walking down the aisles of Shoppers Drugmart when I saw a new product called Yes To Tomatoes Trouble Free Facial Wash. It was on sale so I decided to buy it. I got home and used it right away. I wasn't crazy about the smell, which in my opinion did smell a bit like tomatoes. The facial wash felt nice on my skin and made it feel clean but not overly so. After using it for a few days I noticed that my skin was clearer and my pores were less noticeable and a big bonus for me was that my skin was no dried out from using it. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has acne.

November 01, 2010

What drew me to this product is the fact that it has organic ingredients. I find the whole line of products very eye-catching with it's simplicity, so I decided to give it a try starting with the facial wash. The Yes to Tomatoes facial wash is designed for combination/oily skin types and it does clean up the extra oil, but I don't find it very effective against blackheads/breakouts. It's a nice facial wash, don't get me wrong, but at the end of a busy day in the city, I need something to get rid of all the dirt and make-up at one go.
    For me Yet to Tomatoes works best if I have used cleansing pads or something else beforehand, because I find it's not enough by itself. Still, given the organic ingredients, I might try the other products from the same line.

May 18, 2009

This is one of my favourite products from the Yes To brands. I was hesitant to try it at first because I've always used either Cetaphil or Dermalogica as my cleanser, but I was completely surprised when I got to try on this particular brand. It contains organic watermelon that removes excess oils and also has dead sea minerals and anti oxidant from organic tomatoes that keeps the skin clear and refreshed. With that being said, its recommend for oil to combination skin. I do have an oily T-line, so this is great for me. I would highly recommend this for those who are looking for an excellent cleanser with a great price!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?