4Moms Mamaroo Infant Seat, Silver Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 360 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

mamaRoo by 4momsThe only seat that moves up and down, and side to side.We've never seen a parent vibrate their child like a bouncy seat and hardly seen one swing a baby around like a swing. BUT, we've seen thousands of parents scoop their little ones up in their arms and bounce and sway. And that's what the mamaRoo does. It moves like you do.5 Unique MotionsSome seats claim two motions, but really, they just turn their seat to the side. When we say unique we mean it. 5 different motions. 5 ways

May 03, 2017

Love love love! I got his when I had my first baby 3 years ago...I wish I got it first thing rather then getting 3 other swings that my baby didn't like. Once we got Mamaroo my baby was one happy baby...Slept in it 1-2 naps and that's when I'd have my rest as well....My second loved it too and so does my third :))) it's a life and sanity saver!!!

March 21, 2017

Si je pouvais donner encore plus d'étoiles au Mamaroo je le ferais!
    Quelle belle invention qui vaut le prix plus élevé des autres petits sièges vibrants.
    Un siège haute technologie avec des balles réversibles qui stimulent le bébé comprenant une prise à usb pour y jouer de la musique de notre téléphone et imitant différents sons tout en ayant plusieurs variations et vitesses.... wow!!!
    Que ce soit la sensation de la promenade en auto ou le mouvement des vagues il y a assurément un mode qui saura endormir ou réconforter votre bébé.
    Un de mes meilleurs achats!

January 14, 2017

We love or mamaroo, when we first got home from the hospital this is where our son liked to be when we were watching tv and when we would cook supper we would bring him into the kitchen and put him on the table and he would be so content. We really like that it has so many different sounds and motions, we also like that we can hook up our phones to play other music for our son. Love this product very well built.

February 23, 2016

Can I give this more stars?
    Seriously the 4Moms Mamaroo was a LIFE SAVER when our daughter was young. The mamaroo would help soothe my daughter while I sat and ate a hot meal at the same time as my husband and older kids. The Mamaroo lasted us quite a while too, we finally had to turn it in when she would lean forward in it, and she was still well within the weight requirement.
    I would recommend the Mamaroo to any new mom who has a baby that likes to be swayed and rocked constantly. The hot meal is totally worth it.

January 29, 2016

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this seat. God sent for BOTH my kids.
    In fact my littlest is snoozing in it right now! Yeah, it's a little pricey, but it's worth EVERY single penny.
    I had an issue with the base making some clicking sounds, one quick email and a day later, 4moms was sending a replacement to me free of charge. Uhh best customer service ever.

December 10, 2015

There are a ton of great reviews about this swing so I purchased it for my now 3 year old when she was a baby. She did not like it at all. It has many, many features and different swinging/bouncing options and she hated all of them. In addition, I know of a few people who had their motors give out on the swing.
    I did pass this swing on to a friend and her baby loved it so babies definitely have a preference. My children happen to like faster moving swings and this one, though it has many options, does not swing fast enough for their liking.

September 01, 2015

Best product ever!!! My baby girl loves her Mamaroo...and so do I!!!

August 12, 2015

For several months the MamaRoo was the only way we could get our daughter to sleep without holding her in our arms. It was a real lifesaver in the early months. The one drawback is that it can't be used once the child can sit unassisted. That shortens it's usability by quite a bit. If I were to do it again, I would probably purchase a Neat chair instead for longer use.

June 01, 2015

This swing is a lifesaver especially for one of my twin boys! I don't think there is anything about this swing I don't like. I love all of the options for movement, the option to plug in my own music device, the mobile, and how easy it is to clean. I really like that I can use it when my boys ( 6 months) want to play by having it sitting up and they love looking at and pulling down the toys on the mobile, and I can also use it when they are tired by tilting it back and turning up the movements. If you can get one GET ONE!!!!

November 16, 2014

I love this swing! It has five separate settings from a car ride to bouncing and my daughter absolutely loves it. A little pricey but honestly worth every penny.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Mascara

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

philanab added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme