A & W Rootbeer Reviews

February 25, 2018

The Best!

Root beer is my favourite pop flavour ever. A&W;does not disappoint! It is my go-to brand. Nice flavour, great price, available everywhere! It is always my first drink choice in restaurants too.

February 25, 2018

yummy yummy in my tummy

A&W;root beer is nice and creamy with a taste of carmel. It is a delight to try and just a good all-around root beer taste, with a little interesting after taste. A&W;is a good day-to-day root beer to enjoy.

February 23, 2018

I always buy A&W;Root beer to me there is no other!

There is no others root beer like it. You get what you pay for, its more than some of those value pops but well worth every penny! It's got lots of fizz that lasts.

February 20, 2018

IF YOU LOVE ROOT BEER! CHECK OUT A&W;!

I love this root beer so much. I wish i could always have some! A and W is the best restaurant. Best prices for good quality food. And if you love ice cream, check out their root beer floats!

February 12, 2018

I most definitely would buy this product over again

If you want to have great tasting pop this pop us out of this world. Bit pricey but you get a lot for your money. My kids love this for a treat every once in a while. Most definitely would recommend this to my friends and family members who love pop

February 08, 2018

I love this product

A and w root beer is a product that brings you back to days when things were simpler , the days of Window delivery by girls on roller blades with the flick of a car light . Much has changed over the years but the flavour of this product has stayed the same .Its a classic drink and enjoyed by our entire family . A and w root beer floats are our favourite.

January 25, 2018

Delicious

Love this rootbeer!
    Smooth and sweet - getting it from the actual restaurant is much better but a can will for sure do the trick.
    Even better made into a float! :)

January 17, 2018

Delicious

I wold buy this again. It tastesgreat and isn't too overly sweet. I wish it was a bit cheaper and easier to find. Many stores do not carry this. Make sure to drink icy cold... tastes better.

January 12, 2018

almost the best

I love A&W;root beer and I am not a huge pop person. I can say I think I like Mug Root beer the best, but A&W;is a close second. I especially love going in the restaurant and getting the frosty mugs. The root beer float is also amazing

January 12, 2018

Un achat incontournable

À chacune de mes visites une rootbeer s'impose. C'est sans aucun doute ma boisson gazeuse préférée. Au restaurant, servi dans un verre glacé, c'est délicieux. J'achète aussi la version en canette au supermarché. La rootbeer A&W;est la meilleure sur le marché.