AcneFree Oil-Free Acne Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 465 in Acne Treatment

Gentle face and body formula effectively cleanses skin and eliminates acne bacteria for softer, smoother skin. The dermatologist recommended acne medicine fights acne you have and helps prevent future breakouts.

April 19, 2017

This was recommended to me by my nurse practitioner. I have only used it a couple of times, but I have noticed my skin is clearer when I used it regularly. It does dry out my skin so I have to use a moisturizer after.

November 01, 2016

Quand j'ai utilisée ce produit, après quelques utilisations j'ai déjà vue des résultats incroyable! Le produit n'a pas, en aucun cas, irrité ma peau! Je le recommande fortement!

October 12, 2016

I so wanted to like this, but it it didn't do anything for my acne, it only made my skin so much more irritated. I used it for 1 week, but gave up after that because I wasn't seeing any visible results.

October 05, 2016

This was recommended to me by my dermatologist when I was breaking out really badly. I use to use it every other day to treat my acne and now that I'm acne free, I use it twice a week to prevent any new breakouts. I found it to be effective but can be quite drying

July 26, 2016

I have finally found a face wash that is "the one"! Effective, gentle, doesn't dry out skin, and clears/calms acne. I have used maybe 100 face washes over my lifetime and this is the perfect product. Tip: don't wash your eyes with this, it is meant for acne, not removing makeup. Very happy!

October 19, 2015

AcneFree Oil-Free Acne Cleanser;

no visible results for acne...
    did not see a difference in prevention of new outbreaks, or treating the current ones...no difference
    I purchased / tried this product because of the acne cleanser, but found actually other cleansers NOT designated for acne worked better!!

I wasn't as happy with this cleanser....in fact only benefit was didn't try face out
    And oil-free, but otherwise I wouldn't use this cleanser again unless free of course ;)

July 30, 2015

I received this awesome product from, "ChickAdvisor" as a trial, I used it on my 13 year old son. It started to get rid of the acne in about a week of 2x a day use. I will definitely buy this product when I run out. Thanks ChickAdvisor

July 27, 2015

this product will use my 16 years son and a ^ 3 weeks and very positive changes were seen.

June 09, 2015

I received a bottle of this to try from chick advisor I loved it. It didn't bother my skin at all and after using it for a while I did notice a very big improvment in my skin. Thanks for the bottle my skin thanks you.

June 08, 2015

First of all, thank you very much for the opportunity to try out this product, and I hope I can get this review in on time. I apologize for the delay, but I've been very ill. Enough of that though, now about this product, which I was very excited about trying.
    The first thing I noticed about this product was how effective it was, and how you only needed to use a small amount on your face and how fresh and clean your skin would feel after using it. I noticed an immediate improvement after using it for a week, as several of my pimples cleared up and only a few more appeared, when normally I would get a much larger, more wide spread break out. I also noticed that it was very non-irritating, which is something I have to deal with when I try other products. I have very sensitive skin, and normally cannot use this type of product, but I had no problems when I tried Acne Free Cleanser. It was gentle and effective and I will definitely purchase it again in the future.