AcneFree Oil-Free Acne Cleanser Reviews

Gentle face and body formula effectively cleanses skin and eliminates acne bacteria for softer, smoother skin. The dermatologist recommended acne medicine fights acne you have and helps prevent future breakouts.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

January 10, 2018

My favourite Clenaser

This is the best cleanser i have used so far. It removes the extra oil but does not dry out the skin. It helps to clean acne. It is not very expensive which is another plus. Worth trying.

August 11, 2017

Best Hydrating Cleanser for Acne

This is the best acne cleanser available.I have tried so many acne cleansers for my dry acne prone skin. This is the only one that wont dry me out. It clears up acne and doesn't strip the skin of moisture. This can be purchased from Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada.

April 19, 2017

This was recommended to me by my nurse practitioner. I have only used it a couple of times, but I have noticed my skin is clearer when I used it regularly. It does dry out my skin so I have to use a moisturizer after.

November 01, 2016

Quand j'ai utilisée ce produit, après quelques utilisations j'ai déjà vue des résultats incroyable! Le produit n'a pas, en aucun cas, irrité ma peau! Je le recommande fortement!

2.8/5

October 12, 2016

I so wanted to like this, but it it didn't do anything for my acne, it only made my skin so much more irritated. I used it for 1 week, but gave up after that because I wasn't seeing any visible results.

October 05, 2016

This was recommended to me by my dermatologist when I was breaking out really badly. I use to use it every other day to treat my acne and now that I'm acne free, I use it twice a week to prevent any new breakouts. I found it to be effective but can be quite drying

July 26, 2016

I have finally found a face wash that is "the one"! Effective, gentle, doesn't dry out skin, and clears/calms acne. I have used maybe 100 face washes over my lifetime and this is the perfect product. Tip: don't wash your eyes with this, it is meant for acne, not removing makeup. Very happy!

1.0/5

October 19, 2015

AcneFree Oil-Free Acne Cleanser;

no visible results for acne...
    did not see a difference in prevention of new outbreaks, or treating the current ones...no difference
    I purchased / tried this product because of the acne cleanser, but found actually other cleansers NOT designated for acne worked better!!

I wasn't as happy with this cleanser....in fact only benefit was didn't try face out
    And oil-free, but otherwise I wouldn't use this cleanser again unless free of course ;)

July 30, 2015

I received this awesome product from, "ChickAdvisor" as a trial, I used it on my 13 year old son. It started to get rid of the acne in about a week of 2x a day use. I will definitely buy this product when I run out. Thanks ChickAdvisor

July 27, 2015

this product will use my 16 years son and a ^ 3 weeks and very positive changes were seen.