Adidas Moves For Him Reviews

A scent that really moves you. This men's adidas cologne features a cool, crisp blend to appeal to your sporty side. Recommended for casual wear.Top notes: green apple, tomato leaf, parsley, black pepper, spearmint, peppermint, pineapple and mandarin.Middle notes: ginger, cedarwood, lavender, jasmine, juniper, geranium and musk.Base notes: sandalwood, thyme and oakmoss.

Good - 0

May 08, 2017

I love this cologne! Your scent will be noticed but it's not overbearing. I bought this for my brother for Christmas. It's very light and fresh - perfect for all year round! Anyone of any age can really enjoy it. Great price point too.

April 26, 2017

I bought Adidas Moves, Him for my dad for Christmas. Has a tester and a mini full bottle of the same scent, got it from Walmart for $12.00 I love Adidas and it really suits my dad. Very nice, gentleman, light scent. As a Female I love the smell. Definately recommend for teen and gentlemen. Better than Axe!