Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 01, 2021

Really does last a long time!

I sweat a lot as I’m very active, this helps me staying dry and smelling good! Love the classic cucumber scent it’s just so fresh! I highly recommend especially if your sensitive to scents, this is very light and not a over powering scent.

February 18, 2021

Smell Free All Day Long

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick keeps me feeling fresh & smelling great all day long! I have been using it for 3 years now & am in love with this deodorant.

February 10, 2021

Works but leaves a stain

I bought this because I usually love dove . However I'm very disappointed with this product as it stains my shirts. I've tried it twice now and will not use it again. Too bad too because it smelled delicious

January 24, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells great

Very nice wearing deodorant, soft scent- not too strong. For me it lasts all day, I only have to apply once a day. However it does leave marks on your clothes, so I suggest putting it on after you put your shirt on

December 15, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Dove is good

My hair is really super dry and frizzy, also I have been experiencing with itchyness and irritation, I tried this shampoo with ginger and it makes my hair softer. It cleans perfectly and I got rid of my impurities coming my way.

December 11, 2020

My favourite antiperspirant

This is my daily antiperspirant and have been using it for the past 8 years. The scent is very subtle, which is the reason I stick to it. It works well!

November 30, 2020

Not as effective as I hoped

I’ve tried a few different dove products, including their body was and conditioner of the same scent. I did not find this product as appealing to me. I love the smell, however I do not find it lasts as long as it should, and I’m not excessively exercising either.

Updated On: November 30, 2020

The quality is basically there, just lacking some effectiveness for me.

November 30, 2020

I think I’ll pass

Scent is lovely before you put it on but if you’re exercising or sweating a lot I don’t recommend this product. The scent mixes badly with body odour and doesn’t compare or provide the coverage that other brands do in the market. That being said if you like this deodorant and it works with your body composition, Costco has a great deal!

November 26, 2020

Very effective but leaves white marks on clothes

Great product in terms of effectiveness, with decent price and a fresh cool smell but I don't like the fact that the product leaves white formula on clothes I wear.

2.0/5

November 25, 2020

Dove speed stick

On hot summer days or even a winter day you want to use a deodorant that’s stays fresh and doesn’t clunk up you want something that lasts and doesn’t cause stains , I don’t recommend this as everything you don’t want you’ll find it with this product