Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 27, 2021

Like it

Who doesn't like cucumber? I like the cool scent and feel . My favourite brand so far. I have tried other sticks too but the smell is pleasant and result is long lasting. I would recommend

April 27, 2021

best deodorant

honestly the best deodorant out there! and it smells amazing!!! especially for summer its my go-too deodorant. I sweat alot and it helps me alot with the smell of sweat.

April 12, 2021

Freshness

I’ve been using this antiperspirant for years. Absolutely love it. It has a very fresh scent. I am not sure if my body got used to it after such a long time or the formula changed by the last one I got sadly did not work for me....

April 12, 2021

Best deodorant!

I have always struggled with REALLYY sweaty armpits , ever since i was about 10. I would have big circles & it would even go through my winter coats , but not anymore! This deodorant makes it show less, & also cuts the smell because it smells devine! Would recommend , especially for stressed excessive sweating.

March 29, 2021

Less harmful but not 100% efficient

I do lot of physical activity and I am cautious about how I smell all the time. I tried this anti-perspirant stick in my effort to avoid aluminium based sprays. I quite liked the smell and idea. But it’s efficacy is alas, not very long lasting. I would recommend this product to women who don’t have lots of physical activity.

March 29, 2021

Does the job

After about an hour, it starts to clump up and flake off. But it works like it’s supposed to. The smell is amazing, but it tends to stain my clothes even after a few washes. But would recommend it.

March 01, 2021

Really does last a long time!

I sweat a lot as I’m very active, this helps me staying dry and smelling good! Love the classic cucumber scent it’s just so fresh! I highly recommend especially if your sensitive to scents, this is very light and not a over powering scent.

February 18, 2021

Smell Free All Day Long

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick keeps me feeling fresh & smelling great all day long! I have been using it for 3 years now & am in love with this deodorant.

February 10, 2021

Works but leaves a stain

I bought this because I usually love dove . However I'm very disappointed with this product as it stains my shirts. I've tried it twice now and will not use it again. Too bad too because it smelled delicious

January 24, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells great

Very nice wearing deodorant, soft scent- not too strong. For me it lasts all day, I only have to apply once a day. However it does leave marks on your clothes, so I suggest putting it on after you put your shirt on