Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

December 10, 2018

Fresh & Clean and Worth Purchasing!

I work out four times a week, and let me tell you, smelling bad is a concern! Some antiperspirant can be almost worse than not wearing any though. If the scent is too strong it can super irritating for the other folks at the gym. So far this is my favourite antiperspirant I've used. Honestly, all of the Dove under arm products are pretty fantastic, the go fresh just happens to be the right fit for me. It keeps you smelling fresh without an overpowering scent, it keeps you feeling clean without any of that sticky or tacky residue other antiperspirants can leave, and it's a reasonable price considering how effective it is.

Highly recommend!

Updated On: December 10, 2018

I forgot to mention that it is gentle enough to use after shaving!

December 06, 2018

I liked it

I liked this product I’ve been using it for some time now. It lasts most of the day I find I need to reapply it if I’m going out that night but over all I like it.

December 06, 2018

Great antiperspirant

Love the smell and love the moisture. I have had problems in the past reacting to this kind of product but Dove is gentle enough for me to use everyday with a problem!

November 07, 2018

Good

By far the best and affordable deodorant . Smells amazing , goes on easy and the smell lasts all day . I highly recommend this product and won’t buy another brand ever again .

November 03, 2018

By far a superior Antiperspirant

I have tried other products with a claim to be superior. Dove antiperspirant stick is a better product.
    It lasts a long time.
    It has a light refreshing scent that stays with you for a minimum of 24 hours.
    It goes on very smooth. It's not greasy or dry at all.
    It does a great job at keeping personal odors in check.
    More importantly it does a fantastic job of controlling all damp or moisture from heat, working out and daily life.

October 25, 2018

My go to!

I have struggled finding a deoderabt that works and feel great under my arms for years!!! Once I stumbled across this one day I thought why not! Turns out to be on of my favs and always my go to now! And I love the smell

October 24, 2018

Smells amazing

Every time I put it on it lasts for at least 2 days the smell is awesome and you can’t grt no better dove is the go to product and I never use anything else only dove for me

October 23, 2018

Dove antiperspirant stick s

This was my first deodorant stick, I usually use spray on deodorant. Well, im sold! I tried a variety of dove scents and they are all subtle , not too overbearing. It lasted about 6 hours. The only thing is that it does stain your shirt so put your clothes on first then apply the deo from underneath.

October 20, 2018

I think it's worth it.

Well i just tried it a few days yet so i can't really tell if it's a great product, but with the price i think it is doing it's purpose. I mean no sweaty underarms while using it. I am just worried if it is too strong for my skin that it will make it darker, so far i see no obvious signs of irrritation.

October 19, 2018

Amazing!

I have been through tons of deoderants and Dove is by far the best that I have used!!! I have found my forever deoderant!!! Other deoderant left white marks on my clothes, didnt last long or the scent didnt last. Dove blows them out of the water!!! Dove doesnt leave dry marks on my clothes, it last ALL day and the smell doesnt fade after a work out.