Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

February 20, 2019

Great Product!

This product applies on smoothly without leaving white marks and is effective all day! I personally love the cool crisp scent and the good price point of the product. I will definitely buy this product again in the future!

February 20, 2019

Love this product

I love the fresh clean scent. Also this product is very reasonably priced and it is very effective. Also it does not leave marks on my clothing. I would highly recommend it.

February 19, 2019

Happy smell!

Recently tried out the Dove Go Fresh deodorant when I was out of my usual go-to deodorant by Secret. Love love love!! So smooth, and soft and smells great ALL day. Soothes razor burn bumps too, I just discovered.

February 19, 2019

Dove

I have been using this product for YEARS! I have very VERY sensitive skin and am limited to skin products I can use and never once have I had an issue using this product.

February 18, 2019

I would buy this product again

Love the smell!! Works well and lasts all day long. Would definatly buy this product again!!! Doesnt leave stains on your clothes. And smells great!!!

February 16, 2019

Favorite deodorant!!

I get really bad allergic reactions to most deodorant. Dove antiperspirant is the only one I have been able to use that does not cause irritation or a rash . I also love the fresh smell it leaves and the fact that it lasts all day .

February 15, 2019

The best

This is my favourite deodorant. I love the way it smells, and it's long lasting. It leaves your armpits feeling soft all day long. Its definitely worth a try

February 14, 2019

Très bon produit!

J'aime beaucoup cette marque. C'est l'antisudorifique que j'utilise a tout les jours surtout celui au concombre un odeur parfaite c'est pas trop fort.

February 13, 2019

Dove

This product smells great and does not leave white stains on my clothes at all. Would definitely recommend to friends and family as well. Would love to try other scents.

February 12, 2019

Use it every day

Love this one. Works well, even when it on vacation in hot and humid climates and never leaves any white marks. The scent is mild enough that I usually don't notice it, even if I'm working hard.