Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.

August 13, 2018

one of my favourite deoderants

I bought this in peach and oh boy is it good. The smell is the best part, it doesn’t smell artificial and smells like the actual fruit. The effectiveness wise, it did prevent the odor. As soon as you apply it, you could smell it. The scent was quite strong even with clothes on top of the arm pits. Overall, this has become my daily deorderanr and I would highly recommend Dove.

August 09, 2018

lasts all day long

I've tried many deodorants but Dove makes the best ones for me. They last all day long and I'm a mom of two boys so I'm always on my toes with them and chasing them around. I never have to reapply and its made my underarms more soft, less dark and my hair growth is less course.

August 07, 2018

Love

Always been a fan of pretty much any dove products works great very affordable recommend it keeps u feeling fresh longer than I expected highly recommend

August 05, 2018

Très bien

J'aime cet antisudorifique pour les jours où il ne fait pas trop chaud. Parce qu'il fonctionne moins bien si je dois faire des activités lors de grandes chaleurs ou encore des activités un peu plus cardio.

August 05, 2018

Cannot live without!!!

This is my go to deodorant I can’t use anything else I rash out break out have allergic reaction but the dove cucumber amazing I’m super sensitive to smell as well but the cucumber is just perfect smell prob my only two complaints would be that if u sweat way too much the deodorant chunks up into little beads and drops off ur underarms which pending what ur doing can be huge disadvantage and the other this amazing deodorant only comes in small size I wish they had a large size but they don’t come on dove make a large size oh and don’t be fooled by the blue cap ones of these not the same as the white capped one

August 02, 2018

My favourite deodorant

This deodorant applies very smoothly and smells so good!! It feels very lightweight and stays on for the whole day!! It's inexpensive which is great! I use this all the time.

Definitely use this!

I have never been a fan of deodorant, always used it but never found one that I couldn't feel..until the dove advanced! I love that it isn't thick and doesn't feel slimmy but works, the scents are great and not to strong! It's my go to now for sure!

Feeling Refreshed

I do not perspire much so I felt refreshed wearing Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant. I felt that it lasted all day for me and did not have a sticky residue.

I like this one

I always go for dove they don’t hurt my skin, they last longer and the scents aren’t too strong which is a big deal for me! The only thing is sometimes if feels thick and creamy but over all really good product

One and Only Deodorant

I used to use "Secret" but it didn't work very well and I felt that the scent was too overpowering. At the end of the day I would smell like a mixture of b.o and old strawberries. It was gross. Then I switched to Dove!
    I was so happy with the results. It worked all day, only had to apply it once, and the scent was so light and refreshing couldn't even tell I was wearing deodorant.