Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Contains ¼ moisturizing cream for great underarm care
  • Goes on clear
  • Antiperspirant glides on easily
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for delicate underarms
  • Crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea

Get soft, smooth armpits with Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Cool Essentials. Formulated with ¼ moisturizing cream and the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea, it goes on clear and provides 24 hour odour and wetness protection. Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. It also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. Perfect for keeping yourself feeling clean all day long, it glides on easily for the reassurance of protection that lasts from dawn to dusk and beyond – for 24 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

December 12, 2019

Great Deodorent

I love this product. It goes on smooth, smells great, and is very effective. Definitely lasts all day long without any need to reapply. Would buy again

November 27, 2019

Tres efficace

J'aime vraiment cet antisudorifique . Je l'utilise a chaque jour et il neutralise toutes les odeurs durant youte la journee. Il ne tache pas, ne coule pas et est doux pour la peau. Il possède une douce odeur de fraîcheur.

3.2/5

November 10, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It’s pretty okay!!

I do use this product a lot, dove is my go to for deodorant. I find I keep one in my purse incase I need it. But I usually don’t need to use it until closer to the end of my day. I find the deodorant clumps up as the day goes on, and leaves some horrible deodorant marks on my clothes. It does seem to work fairly well though

October 10, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing

Felt amazing on skin I would 100% use again and recommend to any family or friends. Dove is the best brand by far . I loveeeeee it ! So so so soft on the skin

October 01, 2019

Super Fresh!

This deodorant will leave you feeling and smelling fresh all day! I have struggled to find a deodorant for years that does not dry up after a few hours, this is definitely a hit for me!

2.7/5

October 01, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells great but doesn't work great

I wanted to try a different brand from the one a commonly use, so because I have used other dove products I decided to go ahead and try this one.
    My first impression was that it smell awesome but after few hours it just didn't work at all.

September 22, 2019

Incredible

I’ve used every antiperspirant that can be found at drugstores and Wal-Mart. I’ve also broke out with hives and rashes because of them. Dove antiperspirant is the only antiperspirant that I can use without breaking out! It’s the best product I’ve ever come across

My favourite deodorant!

I love this deodorant! Been buying this one for years. The smell is not over powering so when you do sweat it’s not super noticeable. I goes on smoothly and not clumpy! When it goes on sale it’s even better!

Cool as a cucumber

Keeps me feeling fresh and clean throughout the day without having to worry about unpleasant smells or having to reapply. Easy to apply and theres no sticky white residue.

Kentucky, United States

The only deoderant I'll use!

Dove is the only deoderant I'll use. Their advanced care line takes their original stick to the next level with a refreshing scent, long lasting protection, and added care for the sensitive skin in your armpits!