NIVEA Protect & Care Anti-perspirant/Deodorant Reviews

Effective yet gentle protection with the caring ingredients and unique scent of NIVEA® Creme. Delicate underarm skin deserves NIVEA® care. The mild, non-irritating formula leaves skin feeling soft and dry, never sticky. And the unique scent ensures a fresh, clean feeling all day long. Apply evenly and allow to dry completely before getting dressed. Do not apply on irritated or damaged skin.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 19, 2019

Really works

The first thing was the shape of the bottle was sleek and cool looking and fits nice ce in hand. The application was smooth and not greasy like most or clumpy. The smell is amazing and it works hard one time and no reapplies. Totally recommend

May 03, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I would buy this product again because it is so fresh. The product is soft and it is not expensive. It is so easy to use in my routine (go to the gym and college).

March 19, 2019

My favorite

I love the smell of this, other deodorants smell very powdery and nasty, this one smells great and fresh. I love eveything about this, it's my favorite.

March 15, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go-to for underarms!

Nivea’s protect & care is definitely my favourite antiperspirant. It keeps me dry and has a soft clean scent while keeping my underarms soft. I love it so much I keep one in my bathroom and one in my purse.

February 17, 2019

Value for money

I like to try new products all the time. This deodorant is simply superb. It suits to all skin types and does not leave any dark patch on the skin. My sister is a regular user of Nivea deo and she just loves wearing it. Seeing her I too started loving it. I keep on switching deodorants. Its good to try out new products everytime.

January 21, 2019

C'est bon!

Il fait bien sa job, mais sans plus. Je n'ai pas été impressionné, mais pas déçue non plus. J'ai aimer l'odeur. J'achète seulement s'il est en spécial.

January 18, 2019

I like it

This one is a pretty good antiperspirant for everyday use, it is definitely gentle on skin and doesn't make it dry. It smells great, too. overall I recommend it

May 27, 2018

Good product

I used Nivea for years, and was always satisfaction with their products. This deodorant works well but this one does not work well with dark color clothes.

April 18, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again

I love using this product each morning, after shower. It has no strong scented smell and the feeling of fresh lasts for the entire day.
    I have purchased the roll on option of this product and I like the look and feel.

March 28, 2018

Cute package

I love this deodorant! It smell's great and work's well!
    I was first attracted to the cute, sleek packaging. I have also used many Nivea products and never had any let-down's! Over-all it is great...ONLY downfall is the amount you get. I am not complaining...becuase the price is way worth it!