NIVEA Protect & Care Anti-perspirant/Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 511 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Effective yet gentle protection with the caring ingredients and unique scent of NIVEA® Creme. Delicate underarm skin deserves NIVEA® care. The mild, non-irritating formula leaves skin feeling soft and dry, never sticky. And the unique scent ensures a fresh, clean feeling all day long. Apply evenly and allow to dry completely before getting dressed. Do not apply on irritated or damaged skin.

May 16, 2017

Nivea products are becoming my favourite must-haves. The fragrance is gorgeous. The deodorsnt goes on lightly without mushy white marks that some leave behind. The actual look of the product with its dark hues and nice shape, is a wonderful addition to my bathroom products. I'm buying this product again!

May 16, 2017

Nivea antiperspirant / deoperant is of unsurpassed quality one would expect from the line of personal care preductase carring the Nivea name. Never leaving white streaks or clumping. .. I wear this product with confidence on ant stressful situation.

April 26, 2017

I had been using a different brand for almost 22 years and this Nivea Deodorant was on sale a couple of months ago. I generally love all Nivea products that are original sent so this seemed like a good bet. And it was!
    No flaky white reside, smells wonderful without being too overpowering, lasts really long and the price is just right.

February 26, 2017

Je l'adore tout simplement.
    J'ai besoin d'une grande protection contre les odeurs car je fais beaucoup de sports.
    Ce produit remplit très bien son mandat, de plus il sent bon , n'irrite pas ma peau et est peu dispendieux.

Magique!!!!

February 24, 2017

Unfortunately I really tried to like this product, but I couldn't. It was very lumpy, did not apply evenly and I did not like the scent.
    I'm more of a clear gel, fruity scented, even glide kind of girl. I wore it for about a week and walked with my backup deodorant for those "just in case" moments. I didn't feel protected with it.
    I'm sure it will work for some, but not for me

February 09, 2017

This deodorant is amazing!! We had a couple extra in the office from a recent campaign and I decided to give it a try. The best way I can describe it is that my armpits smell good all day long. Due to my daily stress, that is a miracle. I have tried many other deodorants and none compare. Fresh dry armpits all day. I continue to be surprised by that. And I really like the scent! It's very subtle so doesn't conflict with any perfume or body cream. It washes off just as easily as the natural deodorants I use, which is both unusual and appreciated. This is my go-to from now on. I got mine free as mentioned above but I will absolutely purchase when I run out. Best deo on the market!

January 31, 2017

J'utilise depuis 1 ans le déodorant nivea . Je suis très satisfaite du produit comme les autres produits de la même gamme. L'odeur est légère et non agressant . Le déodorant ne laisse pas une couche collante difficile à laver. Il s'étend bien et laisse aussi la zone hydrater .. sans dessécher. Je le recommande fortement.

January 19, 2017

I personally did not like this product. I bought it once thinking it would work. I didn't think it worked well as an anti-perspirant only because it didn't hold down the sweat part. I found I had to re apply too many times in the day.

November 28, 2016

I liked the Nivea Anti-perspirant Protect & Care. I found it to work well. I saw it on sale so I purchased it on discount but otherwise find it to be a bit more expensive than other brands. I like the subtle scent and found that it lasts all day. I am not sure if I would say it lasts 48 hours but it definitely works well.

November 09, 2016

I received this as a sample from Chick Advisor, and have to say I really liked it! It smells great, but not over powering or 'perfumy', it goes on light and smooth and makes my underarms feel like velvet. I will definitely be buying this one in the future.