Degree® Women UltraClear Black + White 72H Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray Reviews

Degree® UltraClear Black + White 72H antiperspirant deodorant dry spray helps protect from white
marks and yellow stains. It offers 72H nonstop protection with a light, airy scent. It comes in a
convenient, easy to use, dry spray format with no visible residue.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

February 18, 2022

Best dryspray

The best dry spray deodorizer that I have tried, it keeps your sweat away and it does not get your clothes with white particles, and also lasts the most, I only have to use it once a day.

2.3/5

February 02, 2022

DEGREE MOTIONSENSE DRYSPRAY ULTRA CLEAR (BLACK + WHITE)

I bought this in hopes it would not leave a stain in my clothing. It didn't stain as bad as regular deodorant but there was a residue. The thing I disliked most about this product was the extremely strong smell, once you spray it on that is all you can smell all day. It did keep me dry and odorless like what you would want from an antiperspirant

1.3/5

January 20, 2022

Messy product

Not a good pick for me,
    I followed the instructions & shook before spraying but every time I used it it would leave white residue & little powder balls on the floor

December 30, 2021

Average product

This deodorant was given for me to try by chick advisor and I would say there is nothing special about the product. It is functional and does the job but I would say there are similar cheaper products out there that could definitely substitute.

November 14, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

degree dry spray deodorant

I don't mind this spray antiperspirants, I normally a stick deodorant person but truthfully I am surprised by this product, I honestly didn't ever see myself using something like this so I'm very pleased and shook

November 14, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

degree dry spray deodorant

I'm not usually one to use a product like this but I surprisingly don't mind it, to me it doesn't take long to dry and it has a nice scent and I am very picky in my antiperspirants that I use/buy so this product absolutely surprised me, I'm more of a solid deodorant than spray like I said but heck I gave this sample a try and can say I give it a truthful 9/10

October 13, 2021

Amazing deo for 48 hour protection

Degree dry spray deodorant, providing 48 hour protection against sweat and odour is truly an amazing product I will recommend to all.
    Comes in handy pack and worth the price and best of all doesn't stain your clothes too...

September 17, 2021

degree

Y’all have to try this one out. It is the best product. It keeps my smell fresh and clean for 24 hours. I tried so many products but this is definitely my favourite.

September 04, 2021

Works all day

I struggle with deodorant not working after awhile. I found this one and tried it out and found that it actually lasts the whole day. I have anxiety sweat and this deodorant does its job well. It's not expensive and smells good too.

July 29, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Decent

Got this as a sample to try and I did enjoy it although I’m not a huge fan of spray on deodorant it was very convenient and easy to use. Overall it performed well had to spray more than anticipated to cover full area and it’s a different feeling compared to traditional options