Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

For fast and effective relief of:
  • migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

July 23, 2018

Works very fast!

Bought these when I had a headache. I was miserable and didn't care about anything other than it working quickly. I was told to use a liquid gel since that would work faster, and boy did this do the job!

July 19, 2018

Number one choice

I use Advil liquid gells faithfully with I need some pain relief. They are fast acting and will keep the pain away for a long time. These are always my first pick for thah reason.

July 05, 2018

Never let me down

I loved that I could always rely on the quick relief that Advil liquid gels offered me! When I resort to medication for pain I need the response to be quick and Advil has never let me down

May 26, 2018

One of the best pain relievers for migraines.

As a long time migraine sufferer, this is one of the best ways that work for me to relieve the pain. When I feel one coming on I take two with water and lie down to relax. It starts working within minutes and I can get back to the rest of my day without the stabbing, sharp headaches.

May 01, 2018

Fast releif

I always have Advil laying around the house or even tucked away in my backpack or purse . Mostly I use it for headaches or when I get really bad period cramps. I find that Advil liquid gels are super fast acting and I don’t have to keep taking more all the time . I love getting the jumbo pack at shoppers . I truly recommend !! It’s great to have on you just in case . Always makes me feel better

April 18, 2018

Advil Liquid-Gel

This is literally the only thing that works for me, it works fast and effectively I would reccomend it to anyone as it's affordable,works great and is easier to swallow then the powder pill form.

April 18, 2018

Migraine relief

I frequently get migraines and this is one of my go to pain relievers I use to help manage them. They work fast and don't upset my stomachs like some pain relievers do.

April 13, 2018

Efficacité très rapide

J'utilise régulièrement ce medicament car il agit rapidement. Petit plus pour la texture gel qui ne laisse aucun arrière goût en bouche. Je l'achète régulièrement.

April 13, 2018

my one and only

thank you for always been there when its most needed!! there is no other pill that works on me like you do!! it makes any rainy turn sunny! fast efficient and it works!

April 10, 2018

The only one that works

This is the only over the counter medicine that works for me when I am suffering from a headache/migraine. I've tried so many different brands, different types, and this is the only one that works fast and is long lasting. Thank you, Advil.