Aero Mint Chocolate Bar Reviews
Ranked #21 in Chocolate

September 12, 2017

My favourite

I love love love aero bars! I also love mint chocolate ! I wasnt sure it I would like this though but I absolutely love them ! I make my hubby get me one Everytime he goes to the store lol

September 03, 2017

If it's mint I'm there

One of my first candy bars when I was a kid was the regular chocolate flavored aero bar and I loved how Bubbley it was. And then I tried the mint arrow bar when it came out in the 1980s and my god it's so delicious. I really like the way the chocolate is brown on the outside and the bubbly inside is minty green. This is like melt in your mouth velvet mint chocolate I love it.

September 01, 2017

My favourite!

I tried the Aero mint for the first time today and I am completely addicted. The milk chocolate is smooth, rich and flavourful. The mint bubbly centre has a great peppermint flavour which leaves your breathe feeling nice and refreshing. The combination of milk chocolate and peppermint work so well together! I love to put the pieces in my mouth and let the bubbles melt with this chocolate because I get a creamy chocolate flavour followed by a light refreshing peppermint taste and then a blend of both flavours in the end. These can be purchased for around $1 at most stores.

June 19, 2017

Tasting those bubbles

I prefer the original but I'm not mad at this. It has the same great milk chocolate with its smooth bubbly taste that it's known for with just a hint of that mint freshness. My daughter loves these so I'll have some every now and then. Not a bad chocolate bar.

June 16, 2017

Mmm

I love Aero chocolate bars. Such creamy, rich, milk chocolate and the bubbles are real!! I love the Mint Chocolate flavor as well, it is airy, smooth, rich, milk chocolate and refreshing light Mint flavor; not overly sweet. Way too good to share!

June 10, 2017

Aero mint chocolate bars are tasty and unique .

I love the bubbles in the middle of the bar because it's so different than any other chocolate bar . It's light and airy and it creates a different texture in your mouth . I like the regular aeros but the mint one just takes it up a notch . Sometimes I like to put them in the freezer and have them cold . So good ! You can find them for $1 dollar at most places .

May 12, 2017

I live mint so if anything with mint is around I check it out. I usually get these at my local dollar store for a great price and I love them. I take a bite and just let it melt in my mouth,no chewing at all necessary. They are delicious.

May 10, 2017

These are so delicious and hard to pass up. The regular chocolate on the outside is so rich and creamy and the mint chocolate on the inside is cool and soothing and fun that they turned it green.

May 08, 2017

This bar is very flavourful, I love the texture in my mouth! this is my new favorite bars thats for sure! the mix of chocolate and mint is wonderful!!

April 29, 2017

Little piece of heaven in these bubbles! These Areo bars have the same milky taste as the original but when they pop, you get an explosion of mint in your mouth,,, so good!