Prestige Item
AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask Reviews

July 02, 2019

A mask specifically designed for hydration.

If you are looking for a mask that only hydrates and not much else then this mask is for you. Personally I love a mask that makes my skin look fresh, bright and more youthful looking. On the package it says you can apply this mask for 3-5 minutes or leave it on overnight. Every time I have used it I kept it on overnight. When I woke up my skin was soft and smooth but nothing remarkable. I believe my regular night creams are just as effective.

Although this cream mask is thick it spreads easily and absorbs well and doesnt leave your skin feeling tacky or even looking greasy. I find it funny that is says it's approved for sensitive skin but if you look in the ingredients it contains fragrance. That being said it has a fresh, clean smell that seems to linger long after applying. Although I am not overly impressed with this mask it does exactly what it says it will. It hydrates and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Personally I want so much more from an overnight mask so although I was happy to get this in my Fab Fit Fun box I wouldnt run out and buy it.

March 25, 2019

Best I've Tried. Ever ! Will buy again !

It smooths the skins leaving it feeling hydrated and dewy.
    Best of all , you can leave it on all night for great results.
    Love it !😃💖 Will buy again.

March 19, 2019

Such a hydrating mask !

I love masks. This mask is so hydrating. It is thick when it comes out of the bottle, but once you spread it over your face, it becomes light and sinks right into your face. You can leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes like a regular mask, but you also have the option to leave it overnight and then wash your face in the morning. This is a good mask to use during the fall and winter season as our skin is more prone to being dry.

February 22, 2019

Thick and creamy mask, perfect for dry skin!

This mask comes out thick, creamy and luscious.

Great for dry skin because of the heavy cream texture, it really moisturizes.

Give it time to sink into the skin before washing off, which is 10-15mins or wear it overnight and wash of in the AM.

February 10, 2019

Hydration cream mask

You have the option to leave on for a few minutes and rinse off or like me leave overnight for a complete hydrating experience. Thick and creamy you can feel it hydrating.

February 08, 2019

Great moisturizer

I got this in my fff box & love it. Thick texture, without feeling it. Very smooth. It's a moisturizer/overnight mask. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and glowing

February 07, 2019

Leaves your skin feeling soft!

I received this in a subscription box and I really like it. It’s a hydration mask that can be left on for 3-5 mins and rinsed off or left on for the whole night. I left it on for about an hour and after rinsing it off, my skin felt so soft and smooth. Only a small amount is needed to spread around the face. It’s initially cream colour but it dries clear. I’m definitely going to incorporate this into my night time face cleansing routine!

January 28, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

So tried the Ahava Hydrating Mask tonight for the first time and loved it.
    You can keep it on your face for 3-5 minutes or leave on as a night time face mask.
    So tonight I only did the 5 mins but all I can say so far is wow. Doesn't feel heaving on the skin and it leaves your skin quite smooth and hydrated. So I'd say it definitely does what it say. I'll add to the review if I notice anything else in the next couple of days.
    Thanks for reading. 😊

January 27, 2019

Perfect mask

If you need hydration in your skin, this is the mask you want to try. You only need to apply for 3-5 mins rinse off and have smooth, glowing and hydrated skin. Love this product!

March 19, 2018

My dry skin just drinks in this mask

I absolutely love this mask... I normally leave it on overnight as a sleeping mask and wake up with glowing, hydrated skin. When I first started using it, my face was so dry that using this product would make my skin feel a bit tight/tingly. But now my skin is balanced and smooth after consistently using it 1-2 times a week.