Aim - Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 149 in Toothpastes

October 03, 2016

My favourite toothpaste! It is a gel and it tastes really good, not too minty. Leaves your mouth feeling very clean. I always stock on these at Walmart because they have the best price at under $1

June 10, 2016

I actually purchased this by accident, I picked it up thinks it was something else and didn't realize the mistake until I got home. I tried it because it was there and was surprised, it worked very well and left my mouth fresh, I probably wouldn't buy it again because I like my favourite more than this one but this is great for people who don't want to spend a lot of money on toothpaste.

August 01, 2015

I love this toothpaste because its not overpowering and it costs only 88 cents at Walmart. Its also good for school aged kids to start using as they get more use to adult tasting toothpaste. Plus being a third of the cost of regular kids flavoured toothpaste, I think its a no brainer.

November 22, 2014

When I don't buy Colgate, I will buy AIM toothpaste. This toothpaste is priced so cheap and so reasonable, that it makes no sense, not to buy it! This toothpaste leaves my teeth and mouth feeling just as clean, without it being over powering, as other toothpastes.

Just because AIM is priced a lot lower than other toothpastes, doesn't mean you are not still getting that same clean and effective cleaning.

I highly recommend this product.

#chickadvisorchristmascontest

April 09, 2013

The price on this is superb compared to the leading brands of toothpaste and it works just as fine. It leaves y mouth feeling very clean.

July 18, 2012

This budget toothpaste is a great find!

It has a great foamy cleaning action. it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean without the crazy minty overload that other toothpastes have. i'm not a huge fan of the minty overkill that many toothpastes have...so i love this subtle minty flavor. i also like that it comes as a gel rather than a paste.

i wish this came in more than one size format.