Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

Squeaky Clean!

I boomerang between Crest and a competitor. I have found love with Crest again as this product left my teeth feeling slick, clean, breath was nice.
    I drink tons of coffee as I am a mom. So an added whitening option is crucial. I recommend.

Great toothpaste

This is a pretty great toothpaste. Always leaves you feeling minty fresh and I have noticed a difference in the colour of my teeth. I’m a regular coffee drinker - so my teeth tend to be a bit stained - I’ve definitely noticed them being whiter since I’ve been using this toothpaste

Nice

I am using this paste and its hoith it’s refreshing and taste is also good and the fragmented is also nice It is a very hood product for daily usage I love it.

Fresh!

Love this tooth paste! Currently using it . I like how it leaves a fresh feeling in your mouth once you use it. I have already purchased more to use when I run out of my current one.

White smiles

Crest is a good toothpaste although this particular brand isn’t my first choice it definitely lives up to my standard. Tastes good and leaves my breath fresh.

January 14, 2020

Deals clean

Love this toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean for a lot longer than other leading brands also my gums are a lot less irritated only after a handful of uses

January 14, 2020

Fantastic toothpaste!

I love this toothpaste and how fresh my mouth feels after using it. I found price was a little more but would definitley continue to buy it. I noticed a difference within a week in regards to the whitening...

January 13, 2020

Brush

Not bad I usually use crest gel but it's been hard to get lately so I bought a tube and just a couple of days and my teeth are looking whiter since I am a big tea drinker I need something that works.

January 10, 2020

I love crest

I’ve always loved crest toothpaste but this one is by far my favourite.
    It lasts so long too!
    It’s always leaving my mouth fresh for the day and/or night.

January 06, 2020

Will definitely but this product again!

I normally do not like mint flavored toothpaste because it sort of "burns" my mouth, but I love the way it makes my breath smell so I usually just suck it up! I decided to give this a shot and I loved it. It didnt have the same burning sensation as other mint toothpastes and I still got the minty fresh breath!! Not to mention after a week of use my teeth are noticeably whiter! Highly recommend.