Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 11, 2022

Good

I really enjoy this product , feels like a very good clean when using this product. I enjoy the fresh scent as well with this product. Would defiantly recommend

July 05, 2022

Great job but only used once daily per dentist

Ordered another tube… a little expensive for the amount you get but works great for once a day … then use a regular toothpaste other times I brush per dentist instructions

June 01, 2022

It’s so fresh.

I received crest sample toothpaste from my hygienist and I thought to give it a try. I love how my mouth feel fresh for long time after using this toothpaste.

March 06, 2022

Best whitening toothpaste ever

Bought this toothpaste by chance but I can say that it’s the Best whitening toothpaste ever. Only after 2/3 days of use the difference can be seen. Feels refresh. No after smell of toothpaste after using.

February 27, 2022

Pretty good!

I really do like this toothpaste but I do find it sometimes not that refreshing and that feeling! Interns of my cleaning it really does a good at it! I do like how my gum health is excellent and I do not have coffee stains on my teeth

February 21, 2022

Good product

Leaves your mouth refreshing and clean for hours. I highly recommend this product we only use Colgate and always will use Colgate products. Never dissatisfied.

February 16, 2022

Nothing too special

Normal toothpaste. Nothing to say. It is cheap and reliable. I either buy this or Colgate at the grocery store. It is usually on sale so I would recommend to buy when it is on sale.

February 15, 2022

Crest a family brand

I have been using Crest since I was a little girl and continue to do so. I feel this toothpaste makes my teeth feel the cleanest. I love the prohealth line the best.

February 05, 2022

Would buy again

I absolutely love this toothpaste it has helped my gums a lot in the last 6 weeks. I also love the peppermint taste and my hubby always wants to purchase this kind when we’re out. I love how it leaves my teeth cleaning clean and I find the peppermint taste is long lasting compared to other brands.

February 01, 2022

Always a good go to!

This tooth paste always keeps your mouth feeling fresh and is quite effective! My boyfriend and I love this product and use it in our home everyday, cleans well and taste great.