4.1/5

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

December 11, 2018

Reason it is Number 1

Whenever I purchase a different type of toothpaste (if something is on sale for example), I immediately switch back to this Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste. It is by far the best option of leaving my teeth feeling fresh and clean.

December 10, 2018

Only kind I buy

Love this toothpast, leaves your teeth feeling smooth and clean. Have also noticed a difference in how white my teeth are. Will continue to be the only toothpaste I use.

2.0/5

December 07, 2018

Average, ordinary product, nothing special

Bought this on special using coupons.......and there's nothing compelling about this Crest variety that would entice me to buy it again.

P&G;claims this is a premium product......Well, OK, if they say so.

I'm starting to think all toothpastes are almost one and the same, except for flavoring + color, and the design on the box.

December 02, 2018

I love this toothpaste

This toothpaste taste great, its not too strong, my kids enjoy i. It leaves your mouth fresh and teeth brigther. My husband had sentsitive gums and teeth and he loves it. More important I dont see the coffee stain anymore.

November 28, 2018

Quelle blancheur !

J'avais déjà tester les bandes blanchissants et je dois dire que je suis toujours aussi bleuffée. Les bandes m'avaient considérablement blanchies les dents et ce dentifrice m'a bien aidé a conserver ce blanchiment en m'apportant de l'éclat. J'adore

November 17, 2018

Dentifrice

Très bon produit rend les dents blanches très bonne haleine après le brossage de mes dents je suis très content de ce produit je pourrais l'acheter pour mon quotidien

November 17, 2018

Crest is now the only product I use because of the nice and creamy texture it gives out. It’s not too minty and harsh like the other products/brands and that’s why I love it.

November 12, 2018

My teeth feel fresh

Only kind I buy I looked for some I liked for many year and couldn’t find none until I found this. My breathe is fresh and clean and my teeth look super white

November 12, 2018

Great

I love this toothpaste. I love how it leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. It also isn’t gritty and doesn’t leave a gross taste in your mouth like others. Awesome product!

November 11, 2018

Minty fresh yes yes

I love this toothpaste it really gives you that deep minty cleaning especially after having some wine or chocolate and it stains your teeth this stuff works so good a definite buy