4.1/5

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

October 11, 2018

Great product

Love crest products and they work effectively leaving the teeth nice and polished as well as fresh and clean great taste and scent highly recommended.

October 10, 2018

Works well

I love Crest pro health as a family of 6 we all use it ! It works well .cleans and refreshes while keeping all the bad germs away ! I would recommend this one!

October 09, 2018

Great toothpaste

I really like this toothpaste but I would recommend they make one that doesn’t have as much fluoride, I trust the brand but I’m also starting to look for more natural options and would like to see that

October 09, 2018

Excellent toothpaste

Excellent toothpaste , affordable and easy to find in stores.
    Also works great for teeth whitening , I’ve seen noticeable results in a few weeks of use . Would buy again

October 06, 2018

Clean

Who doesn't want fresh breathe? No body wants to talk to someone with stinky breathe And sparkling teeth! This toothpaste leaves your teeth feeling super clean and fresh.

October 05, 2018

This is a okay toothpaste

This toothpaste works great and my husband uses this every day. It's great in price and does the job. I would recommend this to friends and family. It's not great in taste.

October 05, 2018

Crest ProHealth Tootpaste

Crest ProHealth Toothpaste makes my whole mouth taste so fresh. I enjoy the flavor Everytime I brush because it taste so good. I know that I am doing something good for my teeth every day.

October 04, 2018

Crest toothpaste

Have used Crest toothpaste for years, all my life. This is my all time favorite! Such a fresh taste that lasts and works great at whitening your teeth

October 03, 2018

G

I wear a lot of time using crest and I love it because there is great variety and it protects your teeth so well and leaves a fresh breath for a long time. and the best there is also for children is great

October 02, 2018

Good product

I have used pro health for years. It is one of the best toothpastes out there. It has a amazing taste and it gets the job done. My younger kids think it's "hot" but I have been getting them the pro health kids. It's strawberry so no nasty bubble gum toothpastes.