4.1/5

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015
    2.8/5

April 24, 2018

It's toothpaste, but..

It IS just toothpaste, but as a toothpaste if I have to describe it I would say this was is very nice. I didn't use it long enough to whiten my teeth noticeably, no surprise. I bought it on sale and I will say I'm glad I did.

April 23, 2018

Fresh taste and feel

This toothpaste is a nice product for the whole family. The oral hygiene level is definitely maintained and it's cost effective as well. My kids love to use it and it is easily available.

1.8/5

April 22, 2018

Not the best

I work in a dental office and this came in as a sample so I tried it out, I found that the toothpaste felt gritty on my teeth and my teeth did not feel that clean after using it, I also find that it eats away at the skin of my cheeks (sloughing) I don’t recommend this for toothpaste

April 20, 2018

J'adore vos produits.

J'aime beaucoup vos produits et j'en achète beaucoup. Ma famille et moi avons de belles dents saines et blanche. Depuis qu'on utilise CREST PRO-HEALTH PROFRESH on ne peux plus s'en passer.

April 20, 2018

Ma marque préférée!

Très bonne texture et très bon goût rafraîchissant! c'est la marque que j'utilise le plus souvent à la maison tout le monde l'adore et j'aime mieux ceux avec le gros bouchon

April 19, 2018

Crest

I love crest toothpaste. Very edfective as whitening at the same time doesn't cause sensitivity to my teeth. Makes my teeth and gums healthy. I love the minty flavor.

April 18, 2018

Clean sparkling feeling

I love how the crest toothpaste gives my mouth a clean fresh feeling . It help make my teeth shiny and clean. This is my go to toothpaste I purchase this for myself .

Love This Toothpaste

I have been using this toothpaste now for a few years and I have made my family and friends try it they love it to. I has this little granular inside toothpaste that makes your teeth whiter.. I just love it.

Keeps my teeth white

I am an avid coffee drinker so my teeth stain pretty easily. When I started using this toothpaste, it has helped whiten my teeth and maintain its whiteness. The mintiness is not overwhelming and it doesn't burn like other strong toothpastes.

Frais.!!

Nous utilisons actuellement ce dentifrice à la maison car mon conjoint a des difficultés avec ses dents actuellement. Ce dentifrice a aider à réduire la douleur, la gingivite et lui procure une sensation de propreté.