4.1/5

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

January 18, 2018

Changed my teeth forever

I've tried a bunch of different toothpaste during the last few years as I wanted to improve my oral health. But it was hard to find a toothpaste that could do it all, either it was a great minty refresher or great for whitening. After I bought this toothpaste I haven't switched to another. It have all i could ask for in a toothpaste and more. It leaves my mouth refreshed and clean. Not only that but I've seen a difference in my teeth over the past few months I've used this product. I've also got my husband hooked on this product as well.

January 18, 2018

Loved it

After using the toothpaste it helped my teeth look much whiter and feel so much cleaner I find myself smiling more to show off how white my teeth have gotten as well as they feel much stronger and healthier.

My Favourite!!

This is the best toothpaste out there. I can't believe how great my teeth and mouth felt after using this. It literally felt as though I just came from the dentist!!

Fresh

Minty fresh .
    I have been using this for as long as I can remember. I always buy in big packs so last us for long time.this is the only brand my family use
    Clean teeth and fresh breath

Makes me smile :)

I find this toothpaste makes my plaque disappear and keep my breath nice and fresh! I buy this product every time I go to the grocery store!! Recommend buying this product for the whole family :)

January 17, 2018

This product is amazing I would buy it again

this toothpaste works so well, i have tried a lot of different brands but this one is by far the best because my teeth are already getting whitter. i highly recommend this product to people who want a whitter smile like i did.

January 16, 2018

Love it

I tried this toothpaste and it was good, it makes my teeth clean and my mouth feels fresh. It makes my mouth smells good too but I don’t really use this toothpaste.

January 16, 2018

Favorite tooth paste

This is my number one tooth paste in my household. It cleans and whitens at the same time, leaving your month freash and clean. The product is a bit pricey.

January 13, 2018

Good stuff

When I use this toothpaste I feel fresh and clean with my teeth looking stronger.

January 12, 2018

The only toothpaste I use

Being a person who has braces, it can be stressful to find the perfect toothpaste to effectively clean the surface of my teeth. However, when I use this toothpaste I feel fresh and clean with my teeth looking whiter