Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 149 in Toothpastes

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

April 26, 2017

My husband doesn't like this particular toothpaste, but I like it. I use the paste as opposed to the gel and find that there is an abrasive feel to it and I think that is what my hubby doesn't like.

April 23, 2017

J'ai beaucoup de misère à choisir mes pâtes à dents car j'ai une grosse sensibilité aux dents. Depuis que j'ai trouvé cette pâte à dent, je n'utilise que elle! Aucune douleur pour mes dents, une saveur fraîche qui reste longtemps!

April 18, 2017

Il a été recommandé par mon dentiste et après l'avoir essayé c'est MA pâte à dents habituelle, c'est un peu plus cher que les autres mais ça vaut vraiment la peine.

April 17, 2017

This is the only toothpaste we use in our household. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.

A little bit more expensive than other toothpastes, but worth the money.

April 17, 2017

Love this toothpaste, tastes good and really leaves my teeth feeling clean. I like that it is slightly abrasive and I can feel and see it working well

April 16, 2017

This is a great toothpaste. It protects teeth from cavities and is very affordable. For best results, you need to use this every day and use in conjunction with a toothbrush!

April 13, 2017

Leaves mouthy minty fresh and teeth feeling clean. Small amount needed to be used. It works enficiently and good. I love this product and will use again

April 13, 2017

This is the only toothpaste I have used for months. It tastes great and it's very effective! It cleans my teeth thoroughly and leaves tham feeling clean. I feel my breath stays fresh for hours.

April 13, 2017

This toothpaste is great. It gives you that FRESH feeling nearly all day! I love it. Its not an overpowering flavor either so that is a huge plus! Now I have no worries about "morning breath!"

April 13, 2017

really minty fresh and everything i use it my mouth feels so clean and nice after, its almost something i look forward to every day and every night for a clean mouth

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr