Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

July 23, 2017

Great tasting

I love this product. it freshens my breath and leaves my teeth feeling very clean and fresh. It whitens my teeth and takes the plaque away. Saves me trips to the dentist. I highly recommend this product to anybody.

July 20, 2017

Oral care

I have always bought Crest toothpaste and since they starting making the Pro health toothpaste that is all I buy. It leaves my teeth shiny clean it helps with all your oral health care needs and leaves your whole mouth feeling fresh and clean.

July 15, 2017

Only toothpaste I'll ever buy

My husband and I love this toothpaste. We will not use any other kin. My husband is a very picky man also. I just feel like this toothpaste actually deep cleans your teeth. I also feel like it keeps my breathe a lot fresher for longer compared to others!! I love their tooth brushes also!!!! Huge fan and I willlll always repurchase.

July 10, 2017

great!

This is the best toothpaste it leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh without being too over powering. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to others.

July 03, 2017

Excellent Toothpaste!

Crest Pro-Health toothpaste is the only toothpaste I use. Leaves teeth feeling clean. This toothpaste is lightly flavoured without being overpowering.

July 03, 2017

Refreshing Toothpaste

This is a better than average toothpaste. It has a nice flavour that isn't over powering. My teeth felt nice and clean after using it. This is not a solve for yellow teeth but it does help and seems to prevent further staining.

June 30, 2017

I would Buy this product again

Love this toothpaste. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean for a longer period than other toothpaste. The taste of the tooth paste is nice too. Just the right amount of minty freshness.

June 24, 2017

excellent tooth paste

always use Crest Pro health tooth paste and is really good, does a good job, taste great, minty and fresh, my teeth are clean and my breath is awesome all day long

June 23, 2017

I would buy this again !

I use crest pro-health pro-fresh everyday ! LOVE IT . The whitening tooth paste is my favourite, it makes my teeth feel so clean and refreshed. Ahhhhhhhhhh

June 21, 2017

affordable tooth paste

This is some nice high quality affordable toothpaste. flavor is good to and cleans teeth and gums very nicely. this toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling fresh I love this tooth paste it has become my one of the favorite brands