4.1/5
Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste Reviews

Treat your teeth to the whitening they deserve. Crest Vivid White features WhiteBond Protection - which whitens teeth by polishing away surface stains and acts as a whitening protector to help prevent new surface stains.

January 22, 2018

Love this toothpaste

Great toothpaste. Keeps my teeth white and has a good taste. Lasts a long time and freshens breathe. Will continue to use for a long time. Crest has always been my favourite brand.

2.7/5

January 17, 2018

3D plastic

I initially loved this toothpaste as it did seem to whiten my teeth. The thing that disturbed me was that there are tiny blue flecks that are actually plastic within the toothpaste. my dentist spent a consideral amount of time fishing out plastic specks out of my gums. Not a great time...please stop putting plastic in toothpaste T_T

January 16, 2018

I didn’t like this at all

I definitely will not buy this again. I found while using this toothpaste my gums became sensitive and would sting. I also did not notice a difference in my teeth at all

January 09, 2018

Good product

I've tried many whitening toothpastes , especially when on sale but I have been using this brand consistently for the last few years and it is the only toothpaste that I now prefer to use. Its a great whitener and keeps my teeth white. It is a excellent product! yup I'd recommend this product.

December 17, 2017

Whiter teeth !

THis is a great toothpaste! with constant use you can expect whiter teeth in only a week! Although a little pricier than regular tooth paste i think its worth the money.

December 17, 2017

I always get this product now

I have tried this toothpaste and found a very big difference in the colour of my teeth. My boyfriend is even now hooked on this item. The quality of this item is amazing and has a great whitening taste. I now purchase this item every time I need new toothpaste.

December 13, 2017

bon produit

J'ai bien aimé ce dentifrice, je l'ai trouvé efficace pour le prix et il a bon goût aussi. J'ai trouvé qu'il avait blanchit un peu mes dents et s'utilise très bien.

December 13, 2017

Go-to toothpaste

Ever since they started making the 3D white toothpaste I haven’t used any other kind of toothpaste. It’s great, has a few options to choose from and affordable at a great price as well.

December 11, 2017

Love it!!!

Love this product. visible whiter smile just after one use, I absolutely approve of this product. Also the mint taste isn't over powering like some other toothpastes are where it will burn the tip of your mouth.

December 06, 2017

will be buying again!!

i loved this toothpaste, i smoke aswell and after using it, you couldnt even tell i smoked! love the taste and the feeling it leaves on my teeth, smells amazing to!