4.1/5
Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste Reviews

Treat your teeth to the whitening they deserve. Crest Vivid White features WhiteBond Protection - which whitens teeth by polishing away surface stains and acts as a whitening protector to help prevent new surface stains.

January 13, 2019

Use this everyday

Use this product everyday. Clean fresh feeling as well as sparkling white teeth. Whole family lives it. Would recommend as leaveafresh feeling in mouth and has a great taste too

January 12, 2019

Love it!

I was looking for a whitening toothpaste for awhile and tried quite a few different ones. Howecee I find this one to be the best. It always makes my mouth feel fresh and stays clean alot longer then the normal toothpaste as well I find my teeth have become somewhat whiter then they were which is a must for me.

October 18, 2018

My smile is bright and happy

I was up in the air about using bleaching products for my teeth. Enamel wear and tear etc. For years I used coconut oil, baking soda and at times peroxide. I'm happy with the quality of this product, my smile has never been brighter

2.0/5

October 17, 2018

Trop sensible

Je suis sensible des dents et ce dentifrice ne m'aidais pas.
    Il rendait mes dents encore plus sensible qu'il était au départ.
    C'est pas vrai qu'il blanchissait les dents.
    Je ne voyait aucune différence avec ce que j'avais.
    Ça ne mousse pas non plus.
    Je me suis fait dire que ça l'aminci l'émail des dents.

October 12, 2018

Very Pleased

Everything that comes from Crest 3D White Brilliance, I love it. I've been using their whitening toothpaste for over 3 years now, and it's absolutely the best. It's good for sensitive teeth and not only that, but it keeps your teeth super white. Would recommend this.

1.7/5

September 28, 2018

Not good

I have fairly white teeth anyways. But I found the little blue bits which is actually plastic apparently...gets stuck in the gums and it's not good for you at all or the environment. I stopped using it

September 26, 2018

Whiter teeth? YES PLEASE!

I have to admit I was skeptical at first... but after 2 weeks of using Crest 3D Advanced Vivid... I'd definitely buy this product again! My smile is SO much whiter now!

September 25, 2018

Works like a charm

I noticed a visible change in the color of my teeth almost right away. There was no sensitivity or issues and I typically have very sensitive teeth! Will buy again.

September 20, 2018

Crest 3D White Makes teeth nice and sparkly white

Crest 3D White Fluoride anticavity toothpaste is honestly the best for yellow teeth and people with cavitys. It makes your breath fresh and does not leave a horrible after taste in your mouth. It is the only toothpaste I'll use. The price it also good for the qaulity of it.

September 20, 2018

It works!

Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste really works. I’ve been using for a few weeks now, and already can see the difference. My smile is brighter and my breath is fresh.