4.1/5
Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste Reviews

Treat your teeth to the whitening they deserve. Crest Vivid White features WhiteBond Protection - which whitens teeth by polishing away surface stains and acts as a whitening protector to help prevent new surface stains.

March 05, 2019

Pearly white smile

This is the only toothpaste I will buy!!! Not only does it leave my breath fresh and mouth feeling super clean, I notice that my teeth arent stained/ maybe prevents staining... I find that after I brush my teeth, they sparkle. I love this product!!

February 26, 2019

best toothpaste

I love this tooth paste. you can def see the difference when using it. this tooth paste makes my mouth feel fresh and clean, leaving my teeth pearly white.

February 23, 2019

Best Toothpaste Ever!!

I've been using this toothpaste for over a year and truly notice my teeth getting whiter. They leave my teeth smooth and refreshing and absolutely beautiful looking.

February 20, 2019

No more whitenings needed!

This product has done me good. I used to be a heavy smoker and after quitting along with a few pregnancies later my teeth were ruined. This toothpaste has got me smiling again and doesn't taste awful like others I've tried.

February 14, 2019

Go to toothpaste

This toothpaste makes my teeth feel great, I love the freshness it gives me breath, I always buy this one, it makes me teeth feel smooth and look white

February 12, 2019

Fresh and effective

Works great to bring teeth a few shades whiter and has a great taste. Only downfall is you do not see immediate results must use for at least a month to notice

February 09, 2019

Feeling Fresh!!

I’ve always been a loyal crest user and this stuff doesn’t disappoint!! Leaves my teeth and mouth feeling very fresh!! Works well with whitening as I’m a smoker so I get less results. Would definitely recommend!!

February 07, 2019

Amazing

After we started using Crest toothpaste we became loyal customers. The taste is good and the results are visible in a few weeks after using, It is now the only toothpaste brand we buy,

February 07, 2019

It works!

We will buy this again for sure. A little more pricey compared to other brands but we think that it is actually making our teeth more white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 06, 2019

I would buy this product again .

My teeth feel Clean and whiter every time I use this product, i will be buying it again.
    Love the flavor not to over powering like many other toothpaste.