Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 149 in Toothpastes

Treat your teeth to the whitening they deserve. Crest Vivid White features WhiteBond Protection - which whitens teeth by polishing away surface stains and acts as a whitening protector to help prevent new surface stains.

April 26, 2017

I absolutely love this toothpaste! I have been using it regularly for two years now and it works great. You see definite results after even just a week. Unlike many other whitening toothpastes, this one does not leave my teeth overly sensitive and leaves my mouth feeling fresh&clean;. Definitely recommend.

April 24, 2017

Love how white my teeth have become since I started using 3D white I was using colgate whiting toothpaste first but was liking the taste much so I switched to crest 3D white much better taste and great results

April 18, 2017

I always buy this product and return to it whenever i try somwthing else. Tastes great and leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. Whitening aspect could be better but my teeth do look sloghtly bright aftrr use. I'm undecided on the microbeads as I heard they are bad for your gums (and the environment) although I haven't experienced issues myself.

April 10, 2017

His product definitely cleans well and makes your mouth feel very clean but I didn't find that it whitened very well. My husband doesn't like it at all. I like the taste though.

April 04, 2017

it's a great tasting toothpaste, does make you feel fresh and cleansed but i feel that it doesn't whiten as much as it makes to beleive, it works just not as fast as lead on too be.. but great product though.

March 25, 2017

This is the only toothpaste I use. I don't use it for the whitening factor but its definitely an added bonus. I get compliments all the time on how white my teeth are. I don't overly like things that are too minty so this is perfect for me.

March 20, 2017

Always a great taste. Not too over powering and doesn't taste gross. Leaves your teeth feeling clean and your breath fresh. Already noticing a difference in the colour of my teeth as well. Great product.

March 20, 2017

Since I started using it, it's the only toothpaste I can use now. I love the flavour and the results. Total lifesaver! I'm no longer embarrassed by plaque build up.

March 17, 2017

My teeth are already visibly whiter after less than one week of use! I am a big coffee drinker and began to notice signs of yellowing within the past year, so I was on the hunt for an effective yet gentle whitening product. Very happy to find this in a toothpaste that doesn't give me terrible nausea!! I have always preferred Crest to Colgate for this reason (they tend be more gel like than pasty and granulated). Great taste that doesn't ooze fluoride!

March 17, 2017

Crest is my go to brand, I have been using Crest or years, it's a brand my whole family can use, Crest really whiten my teeth and kills bad breath and eliminate odor and keeps my gum healthy.