4.1/5
Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste Reviews

Treat your teeth to the whitening they deserve. Crest Vivid White features WhiteBond Protection - which whitens teeth by polishing away surface stains and acts as a whitening protector to help prevent new surface stains.

April 03, 2020

Super gentle yet effective!

This is my all time favourite toothpaste. I’ve said goodbye to my white strips for good. Years of stains have disappeared in less than a week of using this. My teeth have never been so white.

March 31, 2020

Does the job to keep teeth white

I love this toothpaste it takes a while to see optimal results but they do get your teeth a few shades whiter I love the taste and how fresh it makes my breath

February 23, 2020

Great stain remover

Crest tooth paste works wonderfully on my coffee teeth I noticed a difference almost within days of using I have continued to use for maintenance and I am feeling more confident with my smile

February 08, 2020

You need to try it

I like this product a o lot. We just changed from another product and i think we have found a perminent solution. It works aswell. You have to try it to feel the difference.

February 02, 2020
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Blinding

While some toothpastes claim to give you that whiter than white look this toothpaste delivers with a minty smile. It is often that to truly achieve that snow fall white brightness to your knashers you will lack the protection and freshness to your mouth that is so very important from your toothpaste. No fear here, this toothpaste delivers all the important necessities while also giving you a smile that will blind your closest admirers.

January 29, 2020

Fresh breath and whiter teeth

Love this toothpaste, as it cleans so well and leaves my breath fresh for hours! My teeth are noticeably whiter in just 2 weeks and the cost is not as high as some other brands tend to be. I give it a huge thumbs up

January 21, 2020
    California, United States

Un peu plus blanc

Ce produit n’a pas rendu mes dents plus blanche qu’elle ne l’était déjà par contre elle laisse une bonne haleine de m’entre donc elle fait quand même le rôle de pâte à dent

3.2/5

January 16, 2020

Most likely

Makes my breath smell fresh but it’s mediocre when it comes to whitening. You need the strips with this product. I would still use this toothpaste though.

January 02, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Simply the best

This is the absolute best toothpaste I've ever used. It has a mild mint taste but I can tell that it has powerful whitening capabilities. I can see a difference within 3 days. Nice minty aftertaste too.

December 12, 2019
    New Mexico, United States

My everyday toothpaste!!

I bought this product a few years ago, and never stopped using it... The flavor is just perfect, no overpowering here!! And it gives you that clean feeling.. I would highly recommend this toothpaste... Its also a great bargain..