Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste Reviews

Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste features and benefits:

• Radiant smile in just five days*
  • Smoothes surface imperfections while restoring shine
  • Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste for cleaning, whitening and enamel strengthening
  • Formulated with baking soda, peroxide and liquid calcium, which helps prevent future damage by stimulating re-mineralization to strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda can get into microscopic crevices along the gum line to clean away unsightly stains and naturally neutralizes acids to help eliminate odours
*Data on file

Try this with Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush

September 27, 2017

So fresh!

I love using this toothpaste once a week to really give my teeth a good cleaning, it works amazing and leaves your breath feeling fresh and teeth feeling so clean

1.0/5

September 27, 2017

Je n'aime pas

Je n'aime pas la sensation de grumeau qu'il laisse en bouche cela me lève le coeur et je n'ai pas l'impression d'avoir les dents propres à cause de cela.

September 11, 2017

Cleans well, fresh flavor

The Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh toothpaste really works great. It really cleans and whitens your teeth, strengthens enamel and gives you a fresh breath. It has a great fresh mint flavor that is not too overwhelming. After brushing my teeth feel really smooth and clean because it really removes plaque and leaves me with a fresh minty breath. In combination with the Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh spin brush I am getting better results. My teeth look a lot whiter and cleaner. I really recommend this toothpaste.

August 01, 2017

love it!

This guy makes my teeth feel super clean and my breath smell amazing...
    Super fresh! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new paste. You won't be disappointed!

July 15, 2017

Love this toothpaste

love this toothpaste! I've been using it for years and will do anything to avoid switching to another brand! Naturally white smile, without looking fake. I use this in conjunction with Listerine Pre-Brush Rinse. Love love love!

June 28, 2017

My number one choice for toothpaste!

I love this stuff! I actually threw away half a tube of toothpaste because I found this and I like it that much more!

It has the perfect level of mint flavor and the clean feeling lasts much longer than my Crest with Scope toothpaste. (The one I threw away...)

June 14, 2017

Very pronounced taste of baking Soda

I don't enjoy this toothpaste one bit... The taste of baking soda is very overpowering and it feels like I'm eating raw baking Soda any time I brush my teeth... Eeek!

May 31, 2017

I really like that product, especially cause it's not too expensive for it's effectiveness. It work really good on my tooth, iv'e been really surprised. More over, It gives me a fresh breath like never. That's a really good choice!

May 28, 2017

I really like Arm & Hammer toothpaste in general and this Truly Radiant is my favourite of the bunch. I have noticed a whiter smile after just a few days but it's not drastic. Just subtly whiter and healthier teeth. It doesn't irritate my gums like other toothpastes do. I love the fresh minty feeling it leaves in my mouth. I would recommend this and would repurchase again in the future.

2.8/5

May 11, 2017

I didn't really like this toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth so I'm more limited with the type of toothpaste I can use. Although it served it's purpose, I didn't really like the flavour or the feeling in my mouth after I brushed.