Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste Reviews

Truly Radiant™ Toothpaste features and benefits:
  • Radiant smile in just five days*
  • Smoothes surface imperfections while restoring shine
  • Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste for cleaning, whitening and enamel strengthening
  • Formulated with baking soda, peroxide and liquid calcium, which helps prevent future damage by stimulating re-mineralization to strengthen tooth enamel
  • Baking soda can get into microscopic crevices along the gum line to clean away unsightly stains and naturally neutralizes acids to help eliminate odours
*Data on file

Try this with Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush

September 21, 2018

Best tooth paste ever

I actually discovered arm and hammer truly radiant while visiting my husbands parents house. I had no idea how amazingly awesome this stuff would be. After one use my teeth were several and i mean several shades whiter. It was noticable to others as well. My 11 year old asked me how my teeth got so white, later that day. When i went to walmart to buy my own i was shocked to find it was nearly $5 dollars. I did think it was worth it tho and purchased it. And still a year later i buy it.

July 18, 2018

Arm and Hammer toothpaste

I always use arm and hammer toothpaste! After years of fighting canker sores I switched and have been so much better. Not too mention the clean teeth and breath and good dentist visits!

2.3/5

March 22, 2018

J'aime pas!

Je n'aime vraiment pas ce dentifrice. Je n'aime pas la texture qu'il me laisse en bouche ni le goût. Je ne recommande pas! et je n'achète plus ce produit

2.8/5

February 16, 2018

toothpaste

This is the brand our family uses regularly although the texture does take getting used to at first as its not jelly-like other toothpastes. We usually buy it when it goes on sale.

2.0/5

January 18, 2018

Not For Me

I know they say that baking soda is supposed to be good for whitening and cleaning, but I just can't handle the texture and taste of this toothpaste. So it is not something I can say works or doesn't work because I couldn't take the texture in my mouth to try it long enough.

2.2/5

January 12, 2018

Blech

Not a fan. At all. I hate the taste of this toothpaste. Arm and Hammer products are good quality, but this toothpaste is gross. The texture was off from what I expect from a toothpaste and the taste was awful. Threw the tube out without finishing it.

1.0/5

December 19, 2017

Gross

This toothpaste tastes absolutely terrible, I feel like I dumped flour and water in my mouth when I use it, I do not recommend this toothpaste at all.

September 27, 2017

So fresh!

I love using this toothpaste once a week to really give my teeth a good cleaning, it works amazing and leaves your breath feeling fresh and teeth feeling so clean

1.0/5

September 27, 2017

Je n'aime pas

Je n'aime pas la sensation de grumeau qu'il laisse en bouche cela me lève le coeur et je n'ai pas l'impression d'avoir les dents propres à cause de cela.

September 11, 2017

Cleans well, fresh flavor

The Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh toothpaste really works great. It really cleans and whitens your teeth, strengthens enamel and gives you a fresh breath. It has a great fresh mint flavor that is not too overwhelming. After brushing my teeth feel really smooth and clean because it really removes plaque and leaves me with a fresh minty breath. In combination with the Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh spin brush I am getting better results. My teeth look a lot whiter and cleaner. I really recommend this toothpaste.