Alcan Aluminum foil Reviews

April 28, 2020

Only brand I trust

I have used this brand for many years without issue. I can usually get this on sale for a good price and love getting the large box with a cutter as it lasts for quite a long time.

April 28, 2020

Bon produit/ recyclage en plus

Le papier d’aluminium
    Est vraiment bon , pour cuires , garder les aliments au frais ou même faire des bricolages, oui oui des brico !!

Saviez vous qu’il se recycle ♻️

April 02, 2020

Quality product

I have been using this for years. The tin foil that I have used while visiting others is just upsetting. This tin foil is thick and holds up to wrapping anything.

February 27, 2020

Of course I will buy Alcan foil over and over again!!

I have used Alcan foil for at least 45 years. It's such sturdy foil it holds up well to mistreatment like folding it and refolding it. I recently discovered the stretchy foil and it's the bomb!! Alcan you've made this old woman even happier with your line up of great foil products.

November 26, 2019

Un classique

Le papier d'aluminium Alcan est un produit que j'utilise depuis plus de 20 ans et je ne le remplacerait pas pour rien d'autre. Il est très résistant, ne se déchire pas facilement et résiste très bien à la chaleur . Je l'adore .
    P.s. ça vaut le coût.

July 24, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good product

Works as advertised. I tried to cheap out and buy an off brand aluminum foil once and it was much worse, so now I stick to Alcan, Good for baking as well as storage.

July 05, 2019

Very useful for me

I have the choice during baking my pasta especially the lasagna.I am using this foil to cover my lasagna.And it is very helpful and effective which I can recommend because it is durable.

July 04, 2019

Good.

It is aluminum foil - heavy duty... works for all my cooking requirements and is sturdier than the regular household product. Great for BBQ. Nice and wide, very sturdy worth it.

July 16, 2018

Alcan foil

I have been purchasing this product since I moved away from home to attend University. I have been using it for 10+ years and it is the only aluminum foil that I have ever purchase. I use it several times a week to cover pans while pan frying fresh vegetables in stir frys.

April 17, 2018

best tin foil with so many uses

i have been using this product for over 45 years
    my parents and grand parents used thisproduct
    wow it has many uses.. just a fewideas...... i put it on my bbq grill as some areas had rusted nothing wrong with bbq but dont want rust on my food,, so i cover the grill and cook on it
    and its mess cleans up esy too... roll a large pices of foil and throw in dryer it helps with static cling if ur allegic to chemical smells and hate the static cling..... bake my potatoes in oven this goes way bak
    ]hold on the cotton balls with nail polish remover when ur trying to get that gel nails polish off ...applying hi lights to ur hair without buying the foil sheets as there pricy.... there so many uses for this foil i buy it by the larges rolls and so does my family