4.9/5
Alcan Aluminum foil Reviews

Good - 0

October 16, 2017

Perfect for the kitchen

I would be lost without Alcan. I use it to cover dishes in the oven. I also use it to line pans that I am cooking sticky saucy meats in. It makes clean up so much easier ! I also make pouches for potatoes and veggies for the grill with it. I always find something new to do with it . I would be lost without it

August 17, 2017

Nice

C'est la seule marque que j'utilise comme papier d'alluminium et elle fait bien l'affaire. C'est très facile à couper après chaque utilisation avec la lame qu'ils offrent et ça vaut le coup de l'acheter lorsqu'il y a les soldes.

July 13, 2017

ALCAN ALUMINUM FOIL

This is my usual brand of aluminum foil. Very affordabl Always great sales on this product. Quality made foil that doesn't break apart. I especially like to use it on the barbecue to cook veggies.Wrapping up leftovers .Keep food warm

June 07, 2017

This is my go-to brand. It resists ripping better than the cheaper brands, and is easy to handle. I use this product to cover pans when baking, to make baking envelopes for food, and occasionally for food storage. For BBQ'ing, or heavier foil packs, we do often need a double-layer, as a single layer tears with repeated handling.

I will continue to purchase this brand, and this product, stocking up when it goes on sale.

June 01, 2017

This is good tinfoil. You can use it for lining pans and for covering food to seal in the juices. Also works on the bbq for wrapping potatoes, fish, etc. The cutter on this works well and gives a good clean line.

May 29, 2017

This is the only brand of aluminium foil that we usually have in our house. It is inexpensive, and good quality. It is thick enough that it is easy to work with without it falling apart but also tears out of the box without much work. It holds its shape well.

May 26, 2017

I absolutely love this foil! It is great for anything and I use it all the time for baking and cooking too! Love this product the only thing is that it is not super thick but works amazing none the less!

May 26, 2017

I use this aluminum foil for everything! It's sturdy, folds well and is good for what I need it to do. I see the alcan brand as one that is reliable and affordable.

May 06, 2017

J'ai toujours utiliser le papier aluminium Alcan. Ce produit est utile pour de nombreuses usage en cuisine. Dernièrement j'ai même appris qu'en le pliant sur plusieurs couches et en découpant avec un ciseaux cela permettrait de les éguiser!!!

May 03, 2017

I love this aluminum foil! Super sturdy and doesn't tear apart so easy like other brands. I only purchase this brand because it is cheap and can be found everywhere!