Aleve Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 559 in Remedies

June 08, 2017

I love Aleve. I have been using it since before it was sold in Canada. It does what it says it does and all with one pill. It is the only thing that works for me when I have a really bad headache or muscle pain.

May 18, 2017

I use Aleve for my go to pain reliever and always have a bottle on hand. Be it for a headache, muscle ache it does the trick. Sometimes difficult to find on sale.

April 06, 2017

I have been using Aleve for years and I find this is one of the only things that will help with body aches. You do have to eat while taking these or the naproxen in them will hurt your stomach but eating one usually helps

April 05, 2017

Aleve pain reliever is great 1 pill last most of my day. It helps with back & body aches. I used this before it came on the market. It was a prescription at one time. Thankfully its not any more. Works well and helps with pain

March 16, 2017

Le médicament le plus efficace, plus besoin d'advil ou de Tylenol, c'est le médicament parfait pour les maux de dos, les douleurs menstruel causé par l'inflammation, les maux de dents... Cela permet de calmer mes pires crampes qui partent au bout de 30 minutes au lieu de durer des heures.

March 12, 2017

I discovered this in the states when I was desperate for a painkiller when I hurt my knee hiking and had to
    ask random people for advil. One lady gave this and it worked extremely effectively. Now, it is the painkiller and anti inflammatory I use the most. Super high quality product!

March 03, 2017

Amazing! This product is great! It really made a difference for me and my family! I Love it and would definitely use it again! Thanks! Very satisfied!

February 26, 2017

Aleve is amazing! I suffer from arthritis as well as three herniated discs and find Aleve gets right to the source of my pain. It helps take the edge off which is a must!

February 06, 2017

I love aleve for a few reasons - 1. I can finally buy naproxen without a prescription! 2. It really helps relieve the pain associated with my chronic tendinitis in my Achilles that I have been dealing with for over a decade.

February 02, 2017

This painkiller is very effective for toothaches, muscle pain and migraines. The main ingredient is narrowed which is an anti-inflammatory. I will be using this again.