Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer

Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer Reviews

2.6/5
Ranked #628 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 01, 2017

Ugh, this product is amazing and one of two products I've found that actually and consistently improves my skin (combination, with large pores that tend to get clogged.) I love this stuff, it makes my problem skin perfect. The downside is the $80 price point in Canada. Why?! I remember the first time I tried this as a sample from Sephora, the very next day there was a visible difference. It feels nice and cool on application and has a nice heavy jar. I found it lightly exfoliating and super moisturizing.

I've been buying this moisturizer off and on for the last 5 years, solely because of the price, and look forward to the day when I can justify regularly buying an $80 jar of cream.

0.8/5

April 24, 2016

I had such high hopes for this product as I have enlarged pores that have been getting worse with age. I applied the product Monday night before bed. Tuesday afternoon, after the first use, I had felt that uncomfortable feeling on your face when a pimple is about to surface. I reapplied the gel again Tuesday evening. Wednesday morning I woke up to cystic acne breakouts. I discontinued use and the acne breakouts ceased. I do not recommend this for people with oily, sensitive skin that dehydrates with harsh products. For $100 this product is too expensive to even try out. Get a sample first or find something that has the same qualities and buy cheaper.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce