Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

May 24, 2021

Hydrating and perfect for sensitive skin

Been trying many moisturizers as my skin is extremely dry and flaking. This product is my all time favorite. Applies easily with a light fresh scent. Did not cause any irritation even when I accidentally got too close to my eyes.
    Skin feels soft and looks healthier. Will definitely purchase again.

March 29, 2021

The best face cream

I was having dry skin. I got the whole face wash and cream routine and it cleared it up right away. Isn’t greasy and doesn’t clog pores.

Smells good.

I usually buy it from shoppers drug mart

March 25, 2021

Perfect summer moisturizer

Got a deluxe sample of this and absolutely love it. It goes on and absorbs quickly..not sticky or oily at all and I love the light scent. Feels light yet Moisturizing as well.. great for the summer. Will be purchasing a full size!

November 02, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy this again

Super awesome product, it’s all natural which is something I look for because I have sensitive skin; I’ve been using this for about a month and my skin hasn’t reacted to it at all

September 24, 2020

Smells wonderful!

My Clarins Re-Boost makes for a good day cream as well as a night cream for the warmer months. I typically only use moisturizer at night time after I've showered, and I found this cream to be really wonderful. I love the way it smells - it's both light and refreshing but also doesn't linger on your skin for too long to be bothersome if you are sensitive to scents. I love that it feels really light on the skin but also does it's job by making your skin nice and soft.

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

August 17, 2020

Such a nice soft cream

This leaves my skin feeling so soft, and you can tell the different immediately. I'm so happy Clarins has come out with a line like this that is vegan and contains much better cleaner ingredients. There is a smell to this but it's a nice floral scent that does disappear quite quickly. I love that it comes in a glass jar.

August 10, 2020

Love this Cream

I really love this MY CLARINS RE-BOOST REFRESHING MOISTURIZING CREAM.All there products I have tried are fantastic. This cream absorbs perfectly into my dry skin leaving it feeling smooth and hydrated.I also love the smell of this cream it smells like rose petals.

August 03, 2020

It was okay

I was really excited to try the cream because I love the Clarins but I found it made my skin too oily. It all depends on your skin type but I love the concept.

August 03, 2020

awsam moisturize cream

This cream is amazing, it does exactly what it says it does and keeps my face feeling moisturized but not oily. I would definitely buy this in the full size, I recommend

July 20, 2020

It was ok!

I was looking forward to this product. I tried it twice. It’s was not what I thought it would be like. It was sticky and it didn’t moisturize my skin like it should.