Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 08, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Smells lovely

This smells absolutely amazing. My skin feels so fresh and revived after, although I have found I have to use a lot more of it than creams I have used in the past so it's not as cost effective.

1.5/5

October 03, 2019

Not as hydrating as you would expect it to be

My skin is dry and looks dehydrated at times. I bought this product thinking that it would really help in getting a good texture back on my skin. Used it for a month and i dont see any change. would not buy it again

September 24, 2019

Pas dutout gras

J'avais acheté cette crème car j'ai ma peau un peu sèche.... La crème est bien mais je ne trouve pas qu'elle hydrate assez la quantité est bonne pour 2 mois
    Le prix est à 29$ prix raisonnable

August 16, 2019
    Subcarpathian, Poland

My favourite ones

I love Clarins products. Got a sample while ago and fall in love. Decided to purchase full size and try for longer.
    I love the scent, this cream makes my skin so soft and healthier and even my husband noticed that I looks younger which makes me so happy (usually he can't see any difference ) :). I have all three Re-boost cream and highly recommend.

August 12, 2019

Re boost moisturizer

Loved the product!! Had lots of great compliments from the scent. The value is amazing and I will be buying it again!! Thanks ChickAdvisor for the wonderful free product!

August 06, 2019

A Great product for Summer!

What a light, fresh smelling product for summer. It felt smooth on my skin but luxe, not watery and also not oily. it smelled fantastic and I think even improved the appearance of my skin. I would definitely recommend this product! Plus, it came in the cutest little container!

July 31, 2019

Leaves your skin feeling so smooth!

This is a great face cream since it moisturizes very well. A little goes a long way and I find that it feels lightweight but does the job of keeping my skin hydrated very well. I also find it makes my skin feel incredibly smooth which I don’t find with other face creams like Drunk Elephant. It does have a floral scent so if you like floral, it’s perfect for you. The scent does disappear quickly, so if you don’t like floral, it’s not a big deal. I feel like my skin looks almost more radiant as well. I actually think this My Clarins cream is a really good and more affordable dupe for the fresh lotus face cream. I am impressed!

July 29, 2019

J’adore ce produit

J’adore ce produit, j’ai la peau très sèche et cette crème hydratante ma beaucoup aidé à régénérer ma peau. L’odeur est incroyable et le prix est parfaitement dans mon budget.

July 28, 2019

Simple but effective moisturizer

The packaging and new line of products seems to be targeting a younger demographic but it also seems more affordable than the regular Clarins products. I like that the moisturizer is not greasy and does a good job of hydrating my skin, but I wonder how well it’ll do in the dryer winter months. I got this complimentary product from ChickAdvisor and Clarins.

July 26, 2019

Smooth and smells great!

I use it twice daily after the spray and it feels so good to apply. It’s very smooth and it smells great! It also helped a lot with clearing out my acne. I definitely recommend this moisturizer to my friends and family. I got it for free and I will buy it again once it runs out!