Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    2.8/5

It was okay

I tired this product after a few days in the sun to help put some moisture back in to my dry skin. I have fairly sensitive skin and it didn't seem to do much for it. I did not have any reactions to the product but it also didn't rehydrate my skin. The smell was refreshing and it was not greasy to apply. It is not something I would actively seek out to buy but if I had to I would use it again. Got it free in my ecobox!

I liked it very much!

I received this product for testing and I really liked it. I have been using it daily in the morning and I feel my skin more hydrated and radiant.
    The smell of the moisturizer is delicious.
    I will definitely buy it again.

Moisture !

I tend to have dehydrated skin, not dry. Which sounds odd but it means that my skin doesnt look dry or flaky but feels like it needs moisture. Therefore this cream was great at providing moisture!

A refreshing boost!

I received a trial of the RE-BOOST hydrating cream from ChickAdvisor and I started using it right away. I usually apply to my face after my shower and it's so soothing and refreshing with a light scent. I've already looked into buying more when this one runs out! If you have dry sensitive skin, this product will work for you :)

Smells great!

This moisturizing cream makes my skin really soft! It doesn't break me out either, which is great. The smell is really nice and it's a good night cream for me. It doesn't come with much in the tube, though, so you have to use it sparingly. I would still recommend this to everyone!

Hydrating

I received my clarins re-boost cream from chickadvisor to try for free and was really impressed with the quality of this cream. It was very hydrating and absorbed nicely into my skin without leaving a greasy finish. It’s great for normal skin and I’ve been using it daily!

Great moisturizer! Smells great

My condo is so dry and this moisturizer provided relief for my dry skin. It has a creamy texture without being too thick. It also smells great! I would purchase it in the future. Thanks for sharing it with me!

Light floral scented moisturizer

I received the My Clarins ReBoost Refreshing Hydrating Cream for free to test out and provide my honest opinion.

This moisturizer was perfect for my combination skin. It was a nice light gel formula so it didn’t feel thick and it absorbed quickly into my skin. I love the floral scent it has, it wasn’t too strong for me but I love this type of scent in moisturizers. It’s perfect for the morning to help wake you up. I’ve used it for about a week now and it did not cause my skin to break out and it did a great job at hydrating my skin. I have used it under my makeup which worked great as well.

I would repurchase to test it out for a longer period of time to see how it can further help my skin as I had a sample size to test out. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with combination or normal skin for a nice light moisturizer.

Kyiv City, Ukraine

Nice

This cream does what it claims. It keeps the skin hydrated all day but does not leave a greasy oily residue on the skin. It is absorbed nicely into the skin and is great for dry skin during warmer months. During winter and colder months, this won’t provide enough moisture to fix dry spots and flakiness.

Updated On: May 25, 2020

#gotitforfree

Love it!

I love clarins moisturizes, this one was really good on the days of dry skin due to sunlight! It really does its job in the best way! Would recommend clarins as a brand and this hydrating cream.