Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.

June 18, 2019

Face re-boost that feels great!

The Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream is your ultimate travel facial moisturizing BFF! I recently received this to test out. I absolutely love the look, texture, how it feels on my skin, and how well the cream absorbs into my skin after application. For someone with really sensitive skin, I was worried how my skin would react but I responded well! A pea-sized amount of this cream is all you need for each application. The price is a little on the expensive side of drug-store creams, but it's worth it. It's a quality product that delivers what it says -- refreshing feel that leaves your face moisturized! #GotItFree

June 06, 2019

Feel energized

With this product a little goes a long way. Apply it and off you go about you day. I was surprised when i realized I had product on. I use is on my face but also my neck my hands and elbows. Ya, know. Those places that seem to age faster then others. Oh yeah my cleavage

June 05, 2019

Boost your outlook! Your face!!!

My Clarins should naturally eliminates signs of fatigue with naturally absorbed ingredients while protecting your skin against everyday stressor and weather changes . This innovative formula gives your skin that healthy glow we all dream of, while leaving your skin fresh and smooth all day and night.