4.1/5
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Facial Treatment Reviews

Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In its place is a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. This cream/gel is oil free. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com.

October 14, 2017

amazing for dry skin

my skin has been very dry lately because i've been using tea tree oil to help clear up some break outs. this product is a life saver for when my skin is dehydrated.

September 18, 2017

Surcharge d'hydratant

J'ai essayée un échantillon de ce produit et tout de suite j'ai aimé son absorbtion et le fait qu'il ne laisse aucun dépot huileux ou gras sur la peau ni aucune sensation de tiraillement. Son prix est assé élevé mais selon moi il en vaut la peine pour l'hiver.

August 20, 2017

Light and Refreshing

Clinique Moisture Surge is a very light moisturizer. Aborbs into skin immediately, its non greasy. A small amount goes a long way.

I use it under my makeup, its not noticable. Great for all skin types.
    Its more expensive than expected but overall great product and works well.

June 30, 2017

Performance excellente en hiver!

Je l'utilise surtout en hiver lorsque ma peau est très sèche. Ce crème/gel de Clinique donne un traitement du visage un surplus d'hydratation. Sa texture impressionnante et son odeur charmante donne une agréable sensation. Son prix est un peu plus que plusieurs autres marques mais son efficacité les vaux bien.
    Je la recommande et en achèterais de nouveaux

May 30, 2017

Amazing face cream especially in the winter! It absorbs really well and isn't oily. After using it for about 2 weeks your skin gets a really nice glow and looks very even. Definitely buying this again!

May 10, 2017

I love this moisturizer it works the trick the whole year especially during the winter months. The only compliant is the price, which it was more affordable.

May 04, 2017

Price is more than the average drugstore brands but the feeling is great! It's a really lightweight watery/gel feeling on your skin. It hydrates nice under makeup or by itself too. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in trying it out.

0.5/5

April 11, 2017

This one of those been hyped online for so much that I had to have it. Only to find, it really did not agree with my skin. It did nothing for it and it wasn't a bad feeling. It broke my skin out after I left it overnight so it had to go. It's really expensive for an overnight mask. There are many cheaper alternatives but if you are curious, try a sample before you buy. Don't be like me =(

February 10, 2017

I purchased a clinique set which included a deluxe sample of this product. I think its works really well on my dry skin and it doesnt feel too heavy or greasy kn me. My deluxe sample has lasted me awhile too!

October 18, 2016

Clinique can be expensive- but it is one of those brands that is definitely worth spending the money!! This facial treatment feels AMAZING in the evening after washing my face. My skin is quite thirsty after being in air conditioning or the dryness of the weather, and when i put this on, it feels like my face is at its own personal spa!