Prestige Item
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Facial Treatment Reviews

Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In its place is a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. This cream/gel is oil free. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com.

March 03, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Amazing grace!

Bought based on previous reviews. Have been using two different moisturizers and one has been leaving a residue and the other my skin to dry. Have been using now for 2 weeks and love it. Fresh feeling, smells amazing and very little needed to do the job.

February 18, 2021

Dry skin

I tried a few sachet samples of this product from Sephora. It worked beautifully on my skin! I have combination dry skin. It gets increasingly drier in the winter season, especially around my nose. This product was great for adding moisture to my skin in a short period of time. My skin absorbed it nicely. Did not cause irritation or break outs. I will definitely be looking into purchasing this product in the future to use on a longer term basis!

December 22, 2020

great hydration

I love this Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief 0.5oz, 15ml as I have normal to dry skin and because of the cold temperatures now, I use this more often than before and my face feels more hydrated. I got this as a sample size as I purchased one of their products and I couldn't be happier that I was able to try this.

November 30, 2020

Bit expensive but worth it

I am a regular user of Clinique product.i love this moisturizer as it doesn’t leave my skin greasy or oily.it’s very lightweight.besides I use products with minimal smell or no smell at all which makes this perfect for my skin.i feel my skin soft and moisturized for very long period of time

November 25, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

One word- excellent

One word- excellent. I have gotten several items for purchase at the makeup counter and they seem to have items that I like and to try different products that they have and to see what I like to get there.

1.8/5

November 07, 2020

Clinique- Disappointing and Pricey

I had high hopes when I tried a product by Clinique last year. It was the start of my first Canadian winter and I bought its "moisture surge" moisturizer. Unfortunately, it did not help skin dryness at all.

November 03, 2020

Once a week for optimal results

I LOVE this product. I have only been using it for a short while (still on my first container) but will definitely want to purchase it again. During winter months, it is great to use it once a week to just give you a perfect moisture surge. I would not recommend using it more than once a week unless you really struggle with dry skin, as it could make it oily. Really an amazing and effective product!

October 07, 2020

Hydration

It’s a great daily moisturizer with a gel-cream texture that absorbs well into my skin, leaving it very hydrated and soft without feeling too heavy. It so didn’t irritation my skin.

July 17, 2020

Loved it!

I've tried this product when i received it as a sample with my powder purchase. it is so moisturizing, there's no oily/greasy afterfeel to it. It gets completely absorbed into my skin and immediately hydrates and begins to erase signs of winter skin damage

May 19, 2020

My new favourite skin treatment

I received this product as a sample in my last Sephora item box. I used it right away and have been so impressed. This is a lightweight formula that is easy to apply, dries quickly and leaves your skin soft and smooth. The scent is pleasing. This cream doesn’t seem to negatively impact my other cosmetic products I apply before (serums) or after (make-up).
    I will be purchasing the full sized jar!