Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Facial Treatment Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #27 out of 1366 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In its place is a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. This cream/gel is oil free. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com.

June 30, 2017

Performance excellente en hiver!

Je l'utilise surtout en hiver lorsque ma peau est très sèche. Ce crème/gel de Clinique donne un traitement du visage un surplus d'hydratation. Sa texture impressionnante et son odeur charmante donne une agréable sensation. Son prix est un peu plus que plusieurs autres marques mais son efficacité les vaux bien.
    Je la recommande et en achèterais de nouveaux

May 30, 2017

Amazing face cream especially in the winter! It absorbs really well and isn't oily. After using it for about 2 weeks your skin gets a really nice glow and looks very even. Definitely buying this again!

May 10, 2017

I love this moisturizer it works the trick the whole year especially during the winter months. The only compliant is the price, which it was more affordable.

May 04, 2017

Price is more than the average drugstore brands but the feeling is great! It's a really lightweight watery/gel feeling on your skin. It hydrates nice under makeup or by itself too. I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in trying it out.

0.5/5

April 11, 2017

This one of those been hyped online for so much that I had to have it. Only to find, it really did not agree with my skin. It did nothing for it and it wasn't a bad feeling. It broke my skin out after I left it overnight so it had to go. It's really expensive for an overnight mask. There are many cheaper alternatives but if you are curious, try a sample before you buy. Don't be like me =(

February 10, 2017

I purchased a clinique set which included a deluxe sample of this product. I think its works really well on my dry skin and it doesnt feel too heavy or greasy kn me. My deluxe sample has lasted me awhile too!

October 18, 2016

Clinique can be expensive- but it is one of those brands that is definitely worth spending the money!! This facial treatment feels AMAZING in the evening after washing my face. My skin is quite thirsty after being in air conditioning or the dryness of the weather, and when i put this on, it feels like my face is at its own personal spa!

September 30, 2016

This is my favourite day moisturizer. I have sensitive, combination skin and this is the best moisturizer I have found thus far. It is light, effective and does not make my skin feel greasy. I love the gel consistency.

This cream, however, is a little too light for night use for me

September 22, 2016

I really enjoyed this moisturizer. It was light and I enjoyed the gel-texture. It effectively moisturized my skin and I found it great for both morning and evening use.

September 16, 2016

It is great for dry skin without making it oily! It is very lightweight, a jellly/ gel consistency. The smell isn't crazy which is always good. I will buy this for sure when I run out