Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Facial Treatment Reviews

Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In its place is a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. This cream/gel is oil free. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com.

March 20, 2019

good stuff

This stuff is wonderful it keeps your skin hydrated and moist the only problem is I wish it was a little less expensive. But it's worth every penny. If you have dry skin this would be a great product to try. I would definitely try to get some before the winter months come.

February 06, 2019

This REALLY works!

This has been such a skin saver for me! Im finding that as I get older my skin is getting dryer. Now that I'm in my 40s I'm more concerned about lines and wrinkles so I take extra care to keep my skin moisturized. My mother first told me about this and Im so glad she did. It's saved my skin, especially in the harsh winters. A little goes a long way too. I've used it on its own but normally I do my regular skin care regime and add 2-3 pea sized drops on top. It really locks the moisture in. On days where my makeup looks cakey I'll rub a little into my palms and lightly "press" it onto my face for a refreshed, glowy look.

September 18, 2018
    California, United States

Love this stuff

This is the best stuff I have ever tried! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. When I find my skin looking dry I use a little of this, it goes a long way, at night after washing my face. I wake up with soft smooth skin.

January 20, 2018

Best moisturizer for dry, sensitive skin!

Since I discovered this product about a year ago it has been my go-to everyday moisturizer! It doesn't break me out which is crucial because I have sensitive skin, and it provides great moisture without being too heavy! I also love the gel consistency!

October 14, 2017

amazing for dry skin

my skin has been very dry lately because i've been using tea tree oil to help clear up some break outs. this product is a life saver for when my skin is dehydrated.

September 18, 2017

Surcharge d'hydratant

J'ai essayée un échantillon de ce produit et tout de suite j'ai aimé son absorbtion et le fait qu'il ne laisse aucun dépot huileux ou gras sur la peau ni aucune sensation de tiraillement. Son prix est assé élevé mais selon moi il en vaut la peine pour l'hiver.

August 20, 2017

Light and Refreshing

Clinique Moisture Surge is a very light moisturizer. Aborbs into skin immediately, its non greasy. A small amount goes a long way.

I use it under my makeup, its not noticable. Great for all skin types.
    Its more expensive than expected but overall great product and works well.

June 30, 2017

Performance excellente en hiver!

Je l'utilise surtout en hiver lorsque ma peau est très sèche. Ce crème/gel de Clinique donne un traitement du visage un surplus d'hydratation. Sa texture impressionnante et son odeur charmante donne une agréable sensation. Son prix est un peu plus que plusieurs autres marques mais son efficacité les vaux bien.
    Je la recommande et en achèterais de nouveaux

May 30, 2017

Amazing face cream especially in the winter! It absorbs really well and isn't oily. After using it for about 2 weeks your skin gets a really nice glow and looks very even. Definitely buying this again!

May 10, 2017

I love this moisturizer it works the trick the whole year especially during the winter months. The only compliant is the price, which it was more affordable.