Prestige Item
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Facial Treatment Reviews

Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In its place is a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. This cream/gel is oil free. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com.

May 19, 2020

My new favourite skin treatment

I received this product as a sample in my last Sephora item box. I used it right away and have been so impressed. This is a lightweight formula that is easy to apply, dries quickly and leaves your skin soft and smooth. The scent is pleasing. This cream doesn’t seem to negatively impact my other cosmetic products I apply before (serums) or after (make-up).
    I will be purchasing the full sized jar!

0.8/5

December 16, 2019

Not great for my skin type

Not working for my skin. I received the cream as a free sample at the store, and I was not happy with it. It clogs pores and makes them bigger. No any moisture feeling.

October 12, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

One of my faves

This is just perfect for my skin which is naturally combinated but quite dry lately, this cream really saved me. It’s not too oily and just gives you a good feeling and look instantly

October 08, 2019
    Halton, United Kingdom

Super hydrating

I have combination skin so often struggle finding a moisturiser that won’t add too much oil. I love this as it keeps my skin super soft and hydrated but not greasy

August 14, 2019
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

Hydrating

Smells really good . Leaves face feeling really fresh and hydrated , I have a dry patch on my nose I struggle to find any moisturiser or serum to help that and this is the only product I have come across that gets rid of the dry skin.

August 12, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

Used in combination is great

When using this product in combination with a serum seems to work the best the gel really locks in your serum and helps it deliver the full benefits using alone isn't as beneficial although it does give a smooth feel to the skin

August 07, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Not bad

I have used this moisturiser a while ago and it wasn’t actually what I expected for the price.Maybe because I used it in cold weather or because I was pregnant but my skin wasn’t moisturised enough and felt quite dry.I think it would be more suitable for hot weather as it’s really lightweight and non greasy.

August 06, 2019
    Sunderland, United Kingdom

Very effective- sensitive dry skin

Love this stuff-feels like a drink for my skin. Best used in winter when face feels a bit dry. Huge tub lasts a very long time and a little seems to go a long way. Lovely scent and no irritation at all. Sinks into skin easily and leaves a good base for foundation or primer. Can be used as a mask overnight if you apply a thick layer.

July 09, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

Nice cream

I enjoyed using this product, it has a nice scent, texture and colour. It does moisturise but I feel like other products I have used have been more moisturising than this one.

March 20, 2019

good stuff

This stuff is wonderful it keeps your skin hydrated and moist the only problem is I wish it was a little less expensive. But it's worth every penny. If you have dry skin this would be a great product to try. I would definitely try to get some before the winter months come.