Prestige Item
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Facial Treatment Reviews

Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In its place is a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. This cream/gel is oil free. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.com.

August 14, 2019
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

Hydrating

Smells really good . Leaves face feeling really fresh and hydrated , I have a dry patch on my nose I struggle to find any moisturiser or serum to help that and this is the only product I have come across that gets rid of the dry skin.

August 12, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

Used in combination is great

When using this product in combination with a serum seems to work the best the gel really locks in your serum and helps it deliver the full benefits using alone isn't as beneficial although it does give a smooth feel to the skin

August 07, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Not bad

I have used this moisturiser a while ago and it wasn’t actually what I expected for the price.Maybe because I used it in cold weather or because I was pregnant but my skin wasn’t moisturised enough and felt quite dry.I think it would be more suitable for hot weather as it’s really lightweight and non greasy.

August 06, 2019
    Sunderland, United Kingdom

Very effective- sensitive dry skin

Love this stuff-feels like a drink for my skin. Best used in winter when face feels a bit dry. Huge tub lasts a very long time and a little seems to go a long way. Lovely scent and no irritation at all. Sinks into skin easily and leaves a good base for foundation or primer. Can be used as a mask overnight if you apply a thick layer.

July 09, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

Nice cream

I enjoyed using this product, it has a nice scent, texture and colour. It does moisturise but I feel like other products I have used have been more moisturising than this one.

March 20, 2019

good stuff

This stuff is wonderful it keeps your skin hydrated and moist the only problem is I wish it was a little less expensive. But it's worth every penny. If you have dry skin this would be a great product to try. I would definitely try to get some before the winter months come.

March 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Keeps my skin hydrated

I’ve been using this product for 4 years. A few times I’ve tried other products but I always come back to this one. It keeps my skin moisturized without feeling sticky. After a minute or so it sinks in and I have no issues applying makeup over it. I feel like a bottle lasts quite a while so the price isn’t so bad when you consider that.

Also I should note that I have struggled with acne in the past and found that this didn’t cause breakouts. I highly recomend for all sensitive acne prone skin.

February 06, 2019

This REALLY works!

This has been such a skin saver for me! Im finding that as I get older my skin is getting dryer. Now that I'm in my 40s I'm more concerned about lines and wrinkles so I take extra care to keep my skin moisturized. My mother first told me about this and Im so glad she did. It's saved my skin, especially in the harsh winters. A little goes a long way too. I've used it on its own but normally I do my regular skin care regime and add 2-3 pea sized drops on top. It really locks the moisture in. On days where my makeup looks cakey I'll rub a little into my palms and lightly "press" it onto my face for a refreshed, glowy look.

January 24, 2019

Best moisturizer!!!

My mom gifted me this moisturizer and omg!!!! Love how hydrated my face feels. I apply it every morning and night. My skincare routine wouldn't be complete without it.

December 18, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Best facial moisturizer available

My skin is extremely dry but moisture surge smooths and hydrates it so it is super soft and not flaky. I have been using this for a year and can tell if I forget to use it even one day.