Almay Oil-Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads

Almay Oil-Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 235 in Eye Makeup Remover

April 25, 2017

Still a little on the fence about these. They have a very chemically scent for something that's hypoallergenic and fragrance free, I really wasn't excited to use these near, let alone around my eyes. But they work really good, it's been taken off stubborn mascara that normally I need to use waterproof makeup remover to take off. I'm not a fan of how small the diameter of the pads are. But they are super soft, thick and saturated in remover. Almost to saturated, again not a bad thing, but because there's so much liquid on it some have gotten into my eye and there was no irritation!

March 02, 2017

I used to really like these make up remover pads until I tried Micellar water. It's okay for removing eyeshadow, but it's not very good at removing stubborn mascara, let alone of the waterproof variety. Nor is it very good at removing eyeliner without heavily wiping it. Also, once I near the bottom of the product, I find that the wipes are more prone to irritating my eyes. In the past I would have recommended this product, but now I know there are better products out there.

June 01, 2016

This eye makeup remover is the best. I use the actual liquid verus the remover pads and it not only removes my waterproof eyeliner and mascara it nourishes my eyelashes. It is made with aloe, cucumber and green tea and is dermatologist recommended.

September 28, 2015

These remover pads are a part of my daily routine. They are gentle, oil free and remove all my eye makeup. They don't pull at my under eye skin and leave my eyes feeling fresh and clean without any oily residue. I couldn't do without them!

July 24, 2015

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It takes out my makeup so well and it is soft on my skin. The price is amazing for the quality of this item. I intend to purchase more.

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin

TheNinja added a new review for
    Whiskas perfect portions