Almay Smart Shade Makeup with SPF 15, Light 100, 1-Ounce Tube

Almay Smart Shade Makeup with SPF 15, Light 100, 1-Ounce Tube Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #249 out of 464 in Makeup

April 26, 2015

I bought this product because I am used to buying numerous other products from Almay. This makeup was good but not as good as I had expected. The colour was nice if you mixed it around with another foundation but by itself it had a kind of chalky look. I also kind of disliked its runny consistency. It's good to use on small spots on your face but not for your whole face.

March 31, 2015

I am asian and fairly light skin. I use the light/medium shade. I am very pleased with how it works.
    it has a very smooth texture and even though there are only a few shades, it works it's colour once you apply to your skin and blends in with my skin tone. looks very natural when applied.

November 24, 2014

I like how this makeup is smart and adapts to my own skin tone. It is white but changes color when I apply it on to my face. The foundation goes on very easy and smoothly and blends well. It provides a light to medium coverage. My only pet peeve is that I have greasy skin and but early morning I'll be looking like a light bulb. I won't repurchase because it's too thick and greasy for my skin.

November 24, 2014

Sort of a meh product for me. Almay always seems a little pricey to me for a drug store find. I also found that the pearls in this would be unevenly disperse so on some applications I would end up way to dark or orange. I have definitely found other products that work better. But I actually really adore the smart shade blush, oddly enough.

October 22, 2014

This stuff is awesome. It goes from white to your skin tone in seconds. I don't know how it works, but it does! However, one time when I used it, it turned really dark and almost orangish. I'm not sure why. It was just the one time. I don't know if I got a lot of the little dots in it that time or what. Since then, I make sure and shake the container before applying. I haven't had any other issues. There is not really a smell. I have kind of oily skin so I usually can't use anything liquid and this stuff doesn't bother my skin at all. It's definitely worth a try...