4.9/5
Always Dailies Thin regular liners Reviews

Good - 0

October 09, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Great for even your handbag

I love these due to being pre menopausal I always have some in the house I love them because they are so thin you don't notice them ...
    And there are times I don't need them so there is so many other uses for them ...if I run out of other things

July 25, 2019

Always for 100% protection

I have used many brands of liners and pads. Always has long been one of my favourites. Liners are effective, absorbent and do not fall apart for no reason like some brands!

July 22, 2019

Great Item

I love these when I wear them I have no leaks nothing they stay in place all day and night there light and easy to have in your purse I recommend these to anyone looking for the best of the best liners

March 02, 2019

The day liner

I feel comfortable wearing this daily. Always you can trust them. They make great quality for women hygiene products. It’s one brand that’s been in the market for many years. I totally recommend it.

February 09, 2019

Amazing

Very light, almost invisible, these pads worth every penny, the bigger packs you buy the cheaper they are, you need to have them handy all the time, they are great.

January 24, 2019

Love love love it!

I love how thin and long lasting they are with just the perfect amount of coverage for a panty liner the only thing is they don't stick every well to underwear

October 26, 2018

Comfortable and Reliable!

Comfortable, reliable, no bunching, no itching, perfectly shaped, pretty packaging, no leaking and, fresh smelling. A bit expensive but worth every penny.

May 01, 2018

Great for daily use

I use these on a regular basis and am very happy with this product. Very thin and feels like it's hardly there. Also very thin and easy to store in my purse.

April 10, 2018

A Liner That Doesn't Feel Like Its There

It's pretty hard to find a liner that doesn't feel like its there, but I have found this one to be the best. Always also often goes on sale, so they are affordable.

March 18, 2018

Efficace

Cette petite serviette est aussi pratique au quotidien qu'en période de règles a faible debit. Il colle bien aux sous vetements. Je les recommandes fortement.