Always Extra Long Pantiliners Reviews
Ranked #182 in Feminine Hygiene

Women sometimes experience slight urine loss when they cough, sneeze, or laugh. Always Extra Long Pantiliners are the widest and longest Always Pantiliners and are designed to help absorb these leaks. They also have odour control to help keep you feeling clean all day. Product Details:Ideal for everyday clean feeling, slight urine loss, tampon backup & light flow daysMaximum Protection the widest and longest Always pantilinerOdor-Lock Layer to help lock odour awaySuper-Absorbent Core to help absorb moisture

November 07, 2016

Bonne petite serviette pour hygiène féminine. Elle sont parfaite pour être certaine de ne pas avoir de dégât durant la longue journée. Je les recommande.

1.7/5

November 07, 2016

I am assuming that company's definition of "extra long" is certainly different from my definition. I found them far too short and in fact, to be safe used 2 each time which, of course, meant I only received 1/2 value. As well, I did not find them very absorbent.

September 27, 2016

Fantastic great performence, can use it ver nght no odor no link great price can even find it at cosco, use it for me and my teenages . My mother even use it all days for bladder link

September 13, 2016

the quality is great, the effectiveness just how I want it, I only buy when they are on sale, I find that the curves on each end out be less curvy as each panties I wear at different in styles so sometimes they really overlap on the edges and I get stuck on my side ..

August 30, 2016

I like the fact that this is extra long, offer better protection. good value for the money, easy to use , to carry in purse. I will continue to use it.

April 30, 2016

Good to use on daily basis as material is breathable and don't sticks to your skin or make it sweaty. Observers moisture nicely and you will feel clean and fresh all day along one additional thing can make it worth 5* which is missing and its non other than wings which is big help to keep this on place and wings makes it more secure to stay in one place rather twisting and bending by your body moves...last thing I would say for better pricing always get them from shoppers drug mart or Walmart as both have better deals

February 17, 2016

love this product

love that it fits all and any panty

controls leaks and stays put

would tell everyone i know to try this product

i really like the always line

January 28, 2016

I have been using them for years. Worth ever penny!!! I feel fresh all day long .Would not go a day without them. Amazing product! They don't fold or move like some of them do. They stay perfect on my undergarments.

July 31, 2015

If the price were a little cheaper, these would be perfect! Leaves me with a pleasant smell down below and doesn`t irritate my sensitive skin.

July 01, 2015

So happy they came out with a longer version, just because sometimes the shorter ones just don't cut it. I rather be safe then sorry as it can be very embarrassing. Thanks Always !