Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

September 23, 2018

I love how it fits

I love how it fits on me because I am a very small person. I don't always fit a lot of things like clothes. and I love how it fits and wont move after I put it on.

September 23, 2018

Fantastic!

These pads are far more superior than their old regular pads. Way more comfortable and absorbent. Great value especially when they are on sale. Had one from a free sample to try and been using them ever since.

September 20, 2018

A trusted brand

After using Always infinity pads, I never had to try another brand or product anymore. It is very absorbant and it feels very comfortable. They sell this product in a variety of stores and supermarkets. The product is easy to use and I recommend it to all my family and friends. It gets the job done and it feels like you don't have it on. I have always brought the regular liners and it works perfectly. Find your perfect size and give it a try. You will not regret this.

September 20, 2018

comfort is freshness

I'm all about feeling fresh, Always Infinity Pads allow that to happen. They allow me to be prepared for the unexpected. I love the security of knowing i'm ready.

1.8/5

August 22, 2018

So many chemicals it causes itching and diaper rash

Although this product protects against leaks my body is too sensitive for the materials they use and all the chemicals. I started to get rashes and I was always itchy. Every month I would get a yeast infection or bacteria infection a long with the rash. Since I switched to organic cotton I have not had any issues.

July 19, 2018

I will repurchase it!

The first time I tired this is because of a free sample. And I instantly went to the drug store to try out other lengths. Even since I use this product I never found a stain on my bed sheets again.

July 05, 2018

Great!

These pads are the best and most comfortable! You cant even tell that you’re wearing a pad. These ones are great for sleeping in. Probably the best pad on the market!

July 03, 2018

Yes please

I cannot use any other brands of period pads they are all uncomfortable and you can constantly feel them. Always infinite it’s like it not even there I can’t use tampons because my body disagrees with them. Great absorption

July 02, 2018

I cant use anything else!

That time of the months when lucifer's waterfall hits has been my worst experience for the last 18 years. When Infinity came out, that all changed! Every other pad, even other lines from Always, have given me rashes and just not offered the kind of protection I needed. Infinity is comfortable, dry and never ever gives me the horrible rash!

June 07, 2018

Works well

I’ve used Always for a very long time — the only thing I wish were different on an Always pad is that they were a little longer and wider at the back.