Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 242 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

April 28, 2017

The Always brand is a really reliable piece for not becoming a big square lump on your panties. It also appears to have a good wick away liner because, with other brands, I seem to end up with infections down there more often than not with continuous use. I've never had Always stick to my hair, or leave me with sore, blocked pores, with a rash or chafing skin. It really seems a great allover product. It does cost a bit more, but, if you can afford it, the Always brand is well worth the extra.

April 21, 2017

Really love pads! I use the big absorb one! I can't believe how girl can buy the tiny little ones

April 21, 2017

i LOVE always pads. I have used them for over 20 years and they keep getting better. I am very pleased with them and never have any issues. Im glad this brand is available and will continue to use these.

April 16, 2017

These are great pads. I use them whenever I have my period. They absorb so much and they lock in all of the scent from your period and sweat. I love these and they stay in place all day.

April 07, 2017

These work just as great any, and they don't have a scent, if you prefer that. I'll choose these over others if they're on sale, but it's not my first choice. Overral if you're thinking about it, I recommend buying them on sale.

March 31, 2017

Je déteste les serviettes normalement, mais depuis que j'ai utiliser ceux la c'est le bonheur. Elle sont très mince. et avec le produits utiliser le sang se retrouve entre le pad et le plastique et donc tu ne vois pas le sang et tu n'est pas beurer de partout. donc pour moi c'est une serviette qui me garde propre et au sec. ce qui nous semble impossible lors de cette période. mais avec ce nouveau produits de serviette c'est possible et je n'ai jamais eu aucune fuite. très bonne protection.

March 22, 2017

These pads are very thin I could have never imagined pads so thin could have done such a good job it's comfortable and flexible and it doesn't leak easily.

March 14, 2017

I am not sure why these are more money? Pads should all be one price. Lol. They are the Cadillac of pads with more protection against leaks and folding up with wings. Does have the scent guard also. These are wonderful for larger ladies also full coverage.

March 14, 2017

I was disappointed with infinity pads by Always. I have "Always" used Always pads (pun intended). And tried these out as they seemed like a great new product, unfortunately I found that they did not have the same level of absorbency or durability as the regular always pads. So I will stick to the regular ones from now on.

March 07, 2017

I really dislike these Infinity brand pads. I usually use the regular Always pads and I was looking forward to try these new ones, but they are hopelessly ineffective. I found they did not absorb at all and just resulted in a slippery mess (sorry for the visual!) Would not use these again!