Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

Always always always!!

I've used always ever since I was a teenager! Love the always infinity pads. Very lightweight, unnoticeable and very effective! Never usually have to worry about leakage with these. Highly recommend

January 14, 2018

Amazing, worth the higher price!

I love these pads, and will buy them regularly. I find that they are light, but absorb very well! They are comfortable and lightweight. I will buy these again for sure!

Good for heavy periods

I used many types of pads before and I always had a problem with leaking. This does not leak! And it is super thin. I've been using for years and will continue to buy cause I am quite happy with how it performs

January 12, 2018

Only pads I will use

These are the only pads that I will use. I find that they rarely leak and don't feel damp against my skin when I use them. I'm always able to find the right coverage, no matter how heavy my flow is.

January 12, 2018

Always Infinity Pads

As a mom who has had two kids my flow is a lot heavier then it used to be and I find the Always Infinity Pads are not quite as absorbant as I would like mid period. They are good for start or end of period when flow isn't so heavy.

December 04, 2017

Recommend it

Totally liked the effectiveness. I vary in flow and found that it was a leak free period which is great .Also liked the fact it didnt feel damp Totally recommend this

November 21, 2017

I would purchase this over and over.

These feminine hygiene products are always impressing. Have used their line for about 15 years. They are always coming out with new products better than before. Can count on no leakage through your day or sleep with these pads.

November 08, 2017

Reliable

I love this brand. I leave - but always come back to it. It is super reliable. It also goes non sale quite often. There is some magic about the infinity dry weave part - It's great that it keeps the outer layer clean and clear.

October 06, 2017

Only one i will buy!

This is the only pad I will buy. I have been using this pad since it came on the market and since then it was the only pad I have used. Very effective. I have recomened this pad to all my lady friends!

October 04, 2017

Comfortable, trustworthy pads.

These are pads that you can rely on. Very comfortable and light. I have never had a problem with them: the don't get bulky, itch or are difficult to use.