Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

0.7/5

February 18, 2019

Nightmare!!! Always leakfree nights 5 most absorbent

Trying to find something that works is a nightmare for me. These were advertised as the most absorbent with 12 hour leak free. Barely lasted an few hours Now I need new pajamas!!! I have never publicly complained about these problems and only confided I. A few friends and my sister. But enough is enough. I don’t watch tv commercials so I don’t know what they are basing this 12 hour leak free statement on but I call total BS on this. Should not be allowed to market these. If I wanted to waste my money I would buy all 5 levels and put them to the test. I have a feeling 5 is as good as a 3. Can’t trust the marketing on these packages at all!! I’m ready to start calling out all of the companies who are not telling the truth.

February 11, 2019

my new favorite pad!

Normally I go with Always ultra with wings (pink wrapper) but decided to try the infinity pads. I was doubtful as the material was different and I wasn't sure it would absorb as well as the other ones and I was proven wrong. Glad I tried them as they are my new favorite for shark week!

February 09, 2019

If I have to wear a pad this is my go to choice

I don’t like the feeling of pads at all. Too much like a saggy diaper, I feel like I am always aware it is there and it makes the misery of having my period even more of an annoyance. However, on my first two days and nights I do not find tampons to be very effective so I have to switch to pads. I am so happy that I found these. Although I am still fully aware it is there it isn’t the same as others. The material really does form more to your body and they work great. I am really impressed and thankful to have found them.

February 01, 2019

Stays put

Always Infinity are soft and flexable- they move when you move but still stay where they're supposed to. I love how they don't feel bulky, you can barely notice that they are there while wearing them. They are the only pads I'll buy!

January 30, 2019

Comfortable

I like the feeling of this but sometimes it is a bit stiff and can move around. Overall I do like using this as it's comfortable. I haven't experienced any leakage with this so that's great!

January 24, 2019

Will buy again

These pads are great. They move with you and stay in place. I like the fact it does make you fee like your wearing a diaper. I also love it that it has different sizes, so it is not one size fits all. Which is great when you have small teenagers.

January 23, 2019

The only pad I can use for overnight.

I have an unfortunate situation in terms of health conditions making shark week especially messy and difficult to manage. After trial and many errors with multiple brands, I've settled on these Always Infinity pads as the only ones I can trust for overnight. The material draws in fluid and pulls it to the bottom of the pad (if you flip it over, you'll see what I mean) and does so quickly. Additionally, this is by far the most absorbent pad in terms of actual quantity of fluid absorbed as well. I hear women use these for post-partum, they are that good. So ladies with any PCOS/fibroid/endometriosis/related issues who are trying their best to mitigate an absolute bloodbath, give these a try. The cost is higher, but I make sure to stock up while on sale.
    ***Side note: if I hit menopause before I run out, I will donate the remainder to a women's shelter. If these don't work out for you, please do the same! :) ***

January 18, 2019

Carried me through...

Absolutely love this product. I had cancer in my reproductive area, which resulted in many surgeries and a lot of blood flow, and not just from a menstrual cycle. Being given big bulky pads given by the clinics made the experiences and what you are going through even more uncomfortable. But then, the Always pad is so thin and could handle about as much as those big bulky pads which made the experience I was going through, much more bearable. I have stayed with them since!

November 14, 2018

Only pads ive used since i was a teenager

My mom used to always buy these, so when i first started my periods its what I used. Over the years I've tried using tampons and other pads, but in the end I always came back to the always brand. Maybe its just a comfort since I've used them for so many years, but nothing else compares to these. They are leak proof, so absorbent, and i find them to be comfortable while im on my period. I woukd recommend these to anyone especially those with heavy flows. These work great for me.

September 24, 2018

These work great!

I pay a little more for these because I can wear these without worry that I'm gonna stain myself. They are comfortable and I can wear them for hours before I need to change.