Always Radiant Infinity Pads Reviews

Always Radiant Infinity Pads contain Infinicel™, a seamlessly thin material that is 60% more absorbent and more flexible* than another pad you may have tried.

*Always® Infinity Regular with Wings absorbs up to 60% more than Kotex Regular Ultra Thin with Wings

You May Also Like:
Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons
Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners

June 18, 2020

Great value

When it comes to those difficult days of the month, a pad that protected me for leaks is all I need. The Always Radiant INFINITY pants are just perfect. It protects me and at the same time I just feel so free!

June 18, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Had a free sample, was scented😖

The product was a size 3, came with 3 pads. Stayed in place, very absorbent. I’m not comfortable using a product for a prolonged length of time that is scented. Nor would I let my children use a scented product. I’ve priced them in stores and seem very expensive, $2-4 more than any of the other name brands.

3.2/5

May 11, 2020

There are better alternatives

Let me first say that these work incredibly and are very comfortable. I used them for years. I’ve recently switched to reusable pads and find that I’m saving a TON of money and producing far less waste. They aren’t gross and are super easy to clean I will never switch back to these pads.

March 25, 2020
    Washington, United States

Keeps me protected!

March 24, 2020
    Rhode Island, United States

Works really well

If I have to use disposable pads, these are my favorite. they're thin, incredibly absorbent, and work really well for overnight. I really like the way these feel. They're a little more expensive then no name brands, but they're so worth it

March 23, 2020
    Florida, United States

Very comfortable

Very comfortable and effective in my book I like how they stayed in place even while I was asleep my husband even said baby you slept good because usually I'm up trying to make sure I don't mess up everything

January 23, 2020

Can’t feel it but had a skin reaction

I was very happy with his product- feels like you’re not wearing a pad, light and airy. However, I began getting a rash from it. It was so strange and I can’t use them again. It makes me wonder— What kind of Chemicals are being used to make them? Is it really safe if it caused a reaction? I think we should have more information on how these products are made and what kind of chemicals/processing occurs and is it really recommended as a way for female reproductive system to be exposed to all of this

January 16, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Worth the switch

Recently made the switch to radiant from the regular always pads that I bought for 15 years. These pads are worth the extra couple of dollars, you hardly know it's there!

September 21, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Perfect!!!

I used these after I gave birth. I’m usually not a pad user, I have super sensitive skin and some pads materials and added fragrances irritate me. This pad was amazing! I never had a leak I never felt any irritation. The pad stayed in place all day or night!

September 19, 2019
    Mississippi, United States

Perfect

After birth, me and my husband tried finding the perfect pad, with similar hold to the hospital brand that I had used. And we came across this. I was amazed at how it held up with the heavy flow of afterbirth. I was so pleased! I didnt feel like I was wearing a big @$$ diaper. I was a lot more comfortable to wear clothes I wanted to wear.