Always Radiant Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 241 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Radiant Infinity Pads contain Infinicel™, a seamlessly thin material that is 60% more absorbent and more flexible* than another pad you may have tried.

*Always® Infinity Regular with Wings absorbs up to 60% more than Kotex Regular Ultra Thin with Wings

You May Also Like:
Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons
Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners

April 22, 2017

These pads work really well they aren't very noticeable when worn, and they do their job really well, they are usually pricy but usually always on sale, I would recommend these to anyone.

April 07, 2017

I bought these on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart last month, for the first time, and I must admit I'm very impressed! I love the way they smell, they awesome full protection and I will be buying these again! I knew the newest ones would work the best, I'm so glad I went for these!

April 07, 2017

I would say this one is definitely one of the best ones out there
    It is lightly and effectively scented.
    It works really well.

The only downfall is the size. The size if effective but it is a little on the bigger side...

April 04, 2017

I was so happy to see and use this product. I had the worst periods in the world. Id soak my pads in an hour. It was so bad. I used and tried all products out on the market.
    I was so glad to have found Always Radiant Infinity pads. They could hold so much. I was thrilled. I was able to work properly and not run to he wash room to change my pad.
    I hold this product to the highest standard. If you have problems with leaks use this.

I'm happy to report that 3 weeks ago I finally dealt with my problem and had a hysterectomy Im so happy I wont have this problem again.

I will buy this product to help the people who have to rely on foodbanks one less thing that they have to worry about.

March 19, 2017

I love everything about these pads!
    From there cute packaging, to their subtle smell and being leakproof. When using these pads I know that I do not have to worry about leaking through. They are on the pricey side but they are worth every penny!

February 22, 2017

I am literally in love with these pads! I didn't think feminine hygiene products was something I would ever be excited about but these are amazing! The foam texture is phenomenal and so comfortable. Gone are the days of that uncomfortable feeling. I'm in love! Now if they would just come down in price...

February 16, 2017

I got these free to try from crowdtap, they are nice, absorbent, smells nice and come I. Really pretty individually wrapped paper. My only thing with them is that they are more expensive than my usual always pads, so I am sticky to my usual.

February 02, 2017

I absolutely love the floral and vintage design of Always Radiant pads!

100% leak free periods are possible with Always Radiant pads!

FlexFoam absorbs 10X its weight for protection you'll forget is even there!

A pad that's stylish and has a fun design!

Up to 10 hours of worry free leak protection!

They stay in place with wing adhesive!

They are available in regular, heavy, and overnight absorbency!

October 21, 2016

OMG! The material they are using to make this is amazing!!! I usually don't like to spend a lot on pads but I will pay whatever the going rate is for these!

I love the foam texture/feel of the pad and the keep me cool and dry!

September 08, 2016

I have used Always for years and tried these when I couldn't get the regular Always at my loCal Walmart. I got rid of half the first box. I ended up with a horrible rash "down there" after a day of usage. It's the first time I have ever had a problem with an Always product.

Erinwilson added a new review for
    Biotherm aftersun

Amanda112 earned the Beauty Legend badge

AndreaLX added a new review for
    NYX Lip Lingerie

AndreaLX added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    anyone here from Cornwall Ontario?