Always Radiant Infinity Pads Reviews

Always Radiant Infinity Pads contain Infinicel™, a seamlessly thin material that is 60% more absorbent and more flexible* than another pad you may have tried.

*Always® Infinity Regular with Wings absorbs up to 60% more than Kotex Regular Ultra Thin with Wings

You May Also Like:
Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons
Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners

2.0/5

Gross

I tried these out this month and I found that they don't come as easy as other pads, just about every time I went to take one off blood from the pad would get all over my fingers (Also they weren't full, that wasn't it) I found that kind of annoying.. They would also rip apart sometimes when I was taking them off. It's possible the ones I got were out of date or something I'm not sure. This is only my opinion.

Would definitely buy again

Definitely worth the price. Their absorbancy, the quality of the material and their overall efficiency make them my go-to pads ! I'm a very satisfied customer.

September 19, 2018

these are the greatest wont use anything else

This is the best product. I have been using Always for years and years but with this product they have outdone themselves. It has a barely there feel so I don't feel like I am wearing a diaper even when it is full. It keeps all the liquid away from my skin so that I am comfortable. I have already got my daughter hooked and I recommend them to all the girls that I know.

September 17, 2018

So comfortable!

These are the most comfortable pads I've ever used. They're light and airy yet they have good absorption. They are also unnoticeable through clothes & feel like your not wearing a pad.

September 13, 2018

Good pads

Always pads is the product for my visitor of the month They are pricey but worth it, thin, easy to use and carry with you for just incase. The packaging is small and recyclable, different sizes and comfortable you barely notice they are there. Definitely good ones and much better then the bulky pads .

July 25, 2018

Very comfortable

I only tried this brand recently as it is always a bit pricey for me, but I think I will stick to this brand now. It is very comfortable and absorbs odour very effectively.

June 28, 2018

Je ne recommande pas.

J'avais hâte de tester les nouvelles serviettes Always mais cette gamme m'a totalement déçue. Oui les promesses sont tenues, elle est fine, invisible... Mais j'ai ressenti des brûlures quand je l'ai porté, chose qui ne m'arrive pas habituellement. Plus JAMAIS.
    I was eager to test the new pads Always but this range totally disappointed me. Yes the promises are kept, it is fine, invisible ... But I felt burns when I wore it, something that does not happen to me. Never again.

May 01, 2018

Favourite

I usually use tampons, but I always keep a pack of these pads in my drawer for just in case. They contour to my body shape, and have a nice light scent.

April 17, 2018

pads

Always pads are our go to product for our visit from our monthly visiter. They are a little pricey but well worth it, They are thin, easy to use and carry with you for those just incase days to. I like that the packaging is small and recyclable. They come in different sizes and are so comfortable you barely know they are there. Definitely better then the old bulky pads that we used in the past!!

April 10, 2018

Incredible pads

Always is always my go to brand for pads and I was always a fan of the infinity line. the radiant infinity pads come in cute packaging and are super thin, comfortable and absorbent. they are awesome because they go unnoticed.