Always Radiant Infinity Pads Reviews

Always Radiant Infinity Pads contain Infinicel™, a seamlessly thin material that is 60% more absorbent and more flexible* than another pad you may have tried.

*Always® Infinity Regular with Wings absorbs up to 60% more than Kotex Regular Ultra Thin with Wings

You May Also Like:
Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons
Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners

June 19, 2019

One of the premium brands

I like these pads, they're super absorbent, comfortable and there's never any leaks. In my mind, Always is one of premium brands. I always buy them (pun intended).

May 22, 2019

Must try!

For years I stayed clear of pads and stuck to tampons because I had so many accidents in the past with pads. Recently, I ran out of tampons and had to use a pad which was the always radiant infinity. I stopped using tampons on the regular and started using these instead! I never have accidents and they stay put! Best ones I have tried!

April 05, 2019

The best pads!

Over the years I’ve tried ever single brand of pads.. they leak, they tear, they don’t stick right... so many problems and so many years searching for that perfect pad... then finally infinity came! I bought these (frugal so had to wait until they were on sale) and I loved them. They stick perfect and they don’t leak!! When you wear low quality pads you worry you’re going to stand up with a big red mark on your bum, not with these! I’ve never had a problem with these pads! I don’t even wait for them to be on sale anymore 😂

February 25, 2019

A period must have

Have used Always products ever since I first got my period. These are comfortable and unnoticeable. I also love how I don’t need to worry about leakage.

February 05, 2019

works !!!

This product, Always Infinity pads are awesome ! Ever since I can remember I have always had issues with menstrual pads actually doing what they are suppose to do, work and not leak (and most of us I am sure have struggled with that happening). This is a very personal subject to talk about, but I just have to share my opinion so it just might be helpful to others. :)
    With this product I have had no problems.... does last a while, and no leakage !
    And there is a bit of a bonus.... they are very comfortable, and do not move or twist from the place that it is attached.
    Hope this review helps someone. :)

January 29, 2019

Why scented??

I’m a big fan of Always. I feel protected and am not worried about leaks. But we scented??! This is unnecessary and a bit of a turn off. I’d also like to see the price on feminine products reduced. We don’t choose to have a period and it’s pretty disgusting that people are making big bucks off of it.

January 28, 2019

A good name but not for me.

They absorb well but I find the dont stick well, get crinkled likely my body type. Not very long. I know there is different ones. I prefer regular flow but long pads.

January 22, 2019

Great product

This product makes me feel comfortable and secure. Especially when I go out in public I want to have that sense of I got this. With Always pads.And my friends and family like them as well. They have been used in our family for years. Thank you

December 25, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Never been a Pad girl but one . post partum changed my view

I have always been a tampon girl ever since I got my first cycle. So after having a baby at , 30, (18 years of tampon use) the nurse handed me this thing that looked like a diaper, my jaw hit the ground. Thank goodness my mother-in-law went shopping at Walmart and came back with "after you have a baby" package and in the bag among many important items was a BIG Box of Always.
    They really can absorb lots which if your flow is heavy you probably are already using these wonderful lil panty savers already. I knew I was putting any tampons any where near my lady parts for a while as I delivered naturally and well is not advised to use tampons after. I adjusted really fast, I didn't feel like every one knew I was wearing a Pad or that they could smell my female essence I will call it. I was pleased with the whole package and knowing I would be using them for a few to six weeks to come that I felt comfortable and more i importantly leak proof. I have since swapped out my go to string for wings and feel like I made the best choice for my health by choosing pad over any other kind of method out there. They r fabulous period.

November 18, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Always will buy Always

Always Radiant Infinity pads are great. I've always used always brand because I trust them and there brand is comfortable for me. I will continue to but Always Radiant Infinity pads