U by Kotex Clean Wear Regular Pads Reviews

June 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I should have switched sooner!

I was using another brand for years and finally tried these because i had a coupon from the company, i wish i had of tried them sooner, they are so much more effective comfortable and durable then what i was using! Thank you u by kotex for your awesome product, i would recommend to anyone that asks to go buy! :)

March 12, 2019

Does it's job!

The U by Kotex regular pads are really great! They actually hold well and I don’t have to constantly worry that my period has gone through my pants. They are great for at night and stay in place.

February 08, 2019

I would sing the highest praise from a mountain top!

THESE bad boys are THE BOMB!
    I used Always for years, and just by chance had a coupon for these and decided to try them. That was 4 years ago and I'll never go back!
    Just the regular is enough to get me through my whole period (and its heavy!). No leakage, no skin irritation, they're wonderful at night ... and the packaging is super cute to boot! Excellent price point as well. My daughter is now a part of the woman club & she loves them as well!
    I would recommend these 100%

June 12, 2018

Good solid liners

Honestly my gf told me to try these out after I got an IUD put in. My period was so light before I never even had to use tampons. Now I’m going on day 10 of this crap and needing something to hold up. These were inexpensive and held up overnight and did what they were suppose to. Would buy again if I’m needing to now.

March 24, 2018

My regular monthly item!

Love these pads, the packaging is fun, the absorb well, and overall I'm completely satisfied with them. I've tried many brands over the years, and always come back to Kotex.

March 19, 2018

Light and Comfortable

I decided to try Kotex again since the manufacture started offering two dollar coupons and their new design is a lot more comfortable than dry weave from always.

March 11, 2018

Finally!

I have always had the issue of a heavy flow, and the unfortunate issue of having to wear 2 pads to keep it in check...until now! I am so happy I tried U by Kotex in a whim, I will never go back to my previous brand

March 07, 2018

les meilleurs

cest le meilleur produit d'hygienne feminine que j'ai eu a date je n'ai jamais eu aucun probleme avec eux.Ils ont un excellent rapport qualite prix et si on est girly un peu on appreciras ces emballages de couleur

March 01, 2018

Kotex pads

Works great, and is thin and soft. I love the pretty packaging as well. I like the sizes available, and the ease of use. Nice to have them with needed.

February 12, 2018

Best daytime pad available, great price too!!!

U by Kotex clean wear regular pads with wings are the best day-time pads on the market. They work, soft against the skin, wings fully protect my panties and they are reasonably priced, every day. I lucked out and had a coupon on a sale day. That is when you stock up because this is an item I use every month like clockwork...TeeHeeHee!!!