U by Kotex Clean Wear Regular Pads Reviews
Ranked #23 in Feminine Hygiene

August 13, 2017

Will use no other pad!!

These pads are the only ones I will use. They are so comfortable and soft. I know I will never have a leak when I am using these pads and the coverage is great. The price is decent depending on where you buy them. They don't move around either which is nice. I would highly recommend these.

May 18, 2017

These are my brand! I don't use any other ones. They are thin and flexible which provides comfort, but are very absorbent which provides security and protection. I will continue using this product until I find something better which I believe isn't going to be anytime soon.

1.3/5

May 17, 2017

I started using these after having trouble finding my go-to product - Stayfree. At first glance, U by Kotex seems like a comparable product (in fact, I thought that maybe Stayfree had been rebranded). It has a softish cover and absorbs liquid. Those are the positives.

If you're like me and have even slightly sensitive skin, you're in for a rough ride! The material they use to manufacture the pads is synthetic - meaning it doesn't breathe and holds moisture. Everyone's skin needs to breathe and skin does not respond well to plasticky materials being held against it for hours at a time. My skin reacts to this product. BADLY. Like I end up with scaly, flaky skin. It's totally uncomfortable. I googled the product and this is, in fact, one of the top complaints on the manufacturer's own website! You'd think they'd listen up and change the cover of the pad so it's natural or at least breathable and dry, and doesn't hurt women like a torture device. Never again.

March 17, 2017

I was super impressed with U by Kotex Clean Wear Regular Pads. They are simple and easy to use and they do not move around like many of the product competitors. They feel comfortable and are not noticeable at all. Kotex is such a great brand and this is another high quality product.

March 17, 2017

I received an 18 pack sample from a company campaign and LOVE the product. It is easy to place, easy to replace and stays in place!!! There is little to no odor, no leaks and is very discreet. The price to purchase is on par with other products and the packaging is also fairly discreet.

March 15, 2017

These are awesome and cheap and the quality of them is incredible.
    I find these to be thinner and more comfortable than most pads, especially always ones.
    These ones are soft in the lining.

March 07, 2017

J'aime beaucoup les serviette Kotex. Elle sont en coton et non en plastique c'est beaucoup plus confortable. La sensation de fraîcheur reste beaucoup plus longtemps.

February 27, 2017

Love the funky colours packaging...doesn't make me feel so blah or old for having to use these :(
    wouldn't pay full price, but honestly - who wants to for something like this?
    Great product in the sense it serves it's purpose better than most store and no name brands(better coverage, better leak protection)

February 27, 2017

My daughter loves these and will only use these particular ones.This is a wonderful product from Kotex, the colours are so fun and playful. This product is very light weight and absorb well.

February 22, 2017

Unfortunately I didn't find these as absorbent as other pads on the market. I did however like the clean feel and found them quite comfortable. Price tag was decent too. Just not for me personally.