Always Infinity with Flex Foam Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

July 10, 2017

This one is my go too pad

I have been using this pad for as long as it has been around. I love that fact that I have had very few leaks with this one too. Always has been a brand that I trust for a long time.

May 12, 2017

Theses are my favorite. Very comfortable and absorbant, The flex foam technology is great easily go to the gym with them on and it feels very comfortable. Its thin but still absorbs very well. No accidents with theses.

April 28, 2017

These pads are great. They are really thin so they don't appear bumpy through your pants. They are really comfortable and super absorbent, I started wearing them after giving birth.

April 12, 2017

Always.. has always been a great product for me!
    It's affordable, absorbent and I like that the quanity is more than just 1 month worth!!
    These are great for night time.. their long and the wings keeps it in place, best pad out there!!

March 21, 2017

I used to buy whichever brand of pads that were on sale, until I used Always Infinity with Flex Foam. I now ONLY use this line, these are so thin they feel amazing! They also absorb a lot, so even on my heavy days I only use about 3-4 throughout the day. I will definitely stick to these, until new innovations come out!

January 17, 2017

I have tried a lot of different products and this one certainly disappointed me. I felt like the foam was weak and almost separated. I bled through a few times and don't have confidence in this product. Its ok for lighter periods.

January 12, 2017

This is a prime example of why technology progressing is so favorable. I tried these and I am a huge fan. They are not as thick as your traditional maxi pad and it keeps moisture locked in. It seems to hold a sinificant amount to more liquid than the traditional maxi pads. I am only going to be using these from this point forward. They feel fresh and comfortable.

January 12, 2017

I've always used the regular pads but recently bought the flex foam ones to test them out. I won't be going back to the others! I love them. After having a baby, I couldn't use tampons for a while and started with these pads. I love that they don't stick to your bum if you get sweaty. They absorb a lot but it doesn't look like it. I didn't feel full or like I was wearing a diaper at all.

January 09, 2017

It is the best sanitary napkin in the market. Minimizes odor significantly and is able to significantly minimize leakage. It's effectiveness can easily last anywhere from 6-12 hours depending on the severity of flow. Ever since I have tried it, I have only been purchasing always infinity with flex foam.

December 28, 2016

They're light but are able to absorb a lot, plus they're extremely comfortable. Doesn't even feel like you're wearing a pad, which is really great. I like how the wrappers don't make a lot of noise which makes them discreet, and they're thin so they're easy to slip in a purse or the back pocket of your jeans.