Always Infinity with Flex Foam Reviews

November 14, 2017

This pad is really amazing and I Thank for their new invention. This pad can absorb really good, quick and heavy. because it absorb very well it make the top layer of the pad as dry as possible, it other word, it doesn't feel messy when changing a new one. It's very comfortable it feels like nothing. I never use the fresh scents one but this make me happy. Watch for Shoppers Drug mart, sometimes they have deal and its worth to buy more.

November 12, 2017

Favorite!

I love these for at night time. They are comfortable and don't feel like you are wearing a diaper (as much). They conform to your body nice to prevent leaks. I always get these.

October 07, 2017

Best Sanitary Napkin Ever

This pad is truly amazing. Even on the heaviest days, it absorbs like crazy, The moisture is pulled right into the core so that the top remains dry and comfortable. I've used it as I'm jogging and it may be soaked end to end, but it doesn't leak. If you ever have to be somewhere for a long time and just can't get to a washroom, this is the product to use.

Updated On: October 07, 2017

The added bonus is, that it's super thin and comfortable

August 23, 2017

Great protection

Since having children my periods have been very heavy and I would soak through a super tampon and a half hour. Very comfortable it's not bulky like the old pads. Holds a lot of fluid, and it's so thin.

August 12, 2017

Best pad ever

This is the only pad I will buy now. The flex foam has gotten me hooked. It absorbs liquid in and doesn't let it out. Super comfortable that you don't even feel like you have anything on. It feels like a cotton layer instead of the plasticy feel of other pads.

July 22, 2017

Love these pads !

These pads contain flex foam technology, which is the best material to use as a pad. It is so comfortable and soft, and not thick at all. I barely feel it when i am wearing it, and no leaks at all. It is also very absorbent. These are the best pads in the market. I have been purchasing this product for many years and would recommend this product to others.

July 10, 2017

This one is my go too pad

I have been using this pad for as long as it has been around. I love that fact that I have had very few leaks with this one too. Always has been a brand that I trust for a long time.

May 12, 2017

Theses are my favorite. Very comfortable and absorbant, The flex foam technology is great easily go to the gym with them on and it feels very comfortable. Its thin but still absorbs very well. No accidents with theses.

April 28, 2017

These pads are great. They are really thin so they don't appear bumpy through your pants. They are really comfortable and super absorbent, I started wearing them after giving birth.

April 12, 2017

Always.. has always been a great product for me!
    It's affordable, absorbent and I like that the quanity is more than just 1 month worth!!
    These are great for night time.. their long and the wings keeps it in place, best pad out there!!